Resolved - Scam Alert bitsmexclm.com

Thanks for sharing your experience, many people will learn and benefit from your experience.

Aftermath:

I was talking to him nicely. It was all nice and dandy. Then he told me there's a node to trade at 11PM. He remember that the total in account is 22,000 USDT cause I sent him a screen cap yesterday.

I told him I withdraw 2,100USD from there, so there's only 21K left. That was when he went ballistic and crazy. He say we have trust issue and so many other things.

I told him that's my money, I can withdraw anytime, but he say why I didn't tell him, cause he already plan the node for 22K, now it's 2K short. I'm like, that 2K not gonna die right.

So I ask him for his UID and transfer the 20K back to him.

He said alot of nasty things, which of course it hurts. He makes you feel like you have sinned so much that you never gonna be able to repay it. It's all psychology thing I tell you. I just kept saying sorry and so on. He even said that he knows I lied to him, I didn't fly in to Xiamen. He's smart as well, but I guess he took time to plan after he find out, so he didn't blow his top in the past 2 days.

I confronted him and told him about the things I read, then he deny it. He says it is a platform for underground trading to avoid tax bla bla. I don't know all these...

Whatever, it's the end of a sweet dream. Time to wake up and face the real world.

Here's some excerpt of conversation after he found out.
Haha, it's entertaining to see that your scammer was depressed to find out that you have somehow escaped his blade before he executed his plan for Sha Zhu Pan.

Indeed you are very lucky, hope more people who escaped can share their stories. It would help those stuck in between a lot. Of course the scammers are learning too but one has to play smart when they realized is a scam. You were very collected and pulled this off. Congrats!

I find it funny it is an underground platform but they tax you? Isn’t that the definition of a scam?

Like wasn’t the whole thing him asking you to pay fine and fees because of taxes? Man these scammers need to work on their scripts and their story. Glad you didn’t lose anything but man his story makes zero sense.

Aftermath:

I was talking to him nicely. It was all nice and dandy. Then he told me there's a node to trade at 11PM. He remember that the total in account is 22,000 USDT cause I sent him a screen cap yesterday.

I told him I withdraw 2,100USD from there, so there's only 21K left. That was when he went ballistic and crazy. He say we have trust issue and so many other things.

I told him that's my money, I can withdraw anytime, but he say why I didn't tell him, cause he already plan the node for 22K, now it's 2K short. I'm like, that 2K not gonna die right.

So I ask him for his UID and transfer the 20K back to him.

He said alot of nasty things, which of course it hurts. He makes you feel like you have sinned so much that you never gonna be able to repay it. It's all psychology thing I tell you. I just kept saying sorry and so on. He even said that he knows I lied to him, I didn't fly in to Xiamen. He's smart as well, but I guess he took time to plan after he find out, so he didn't blow his top in the past 2 days.

I confronted him and told him about the things I read, then he deny it. He says it is a platform for underground trading to avoid tax bla bla. I don't know all these...

Whatever, it's the end of a sweet dream. Time to wake up and face the real world.

Here's some excerpt of conversation after he found out.
Hi, I'm having the same situation with you. But my money is still freezing, how can I withdraw :(

Hi, I'm having the same situation with you. But my money is still freezing, how can I withdraw :(
You need to start reporting the scam to the authorities in your country and you can also file an IC3 online with the FBI.

Below is a video about these scams, they are called Pig Butchering.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I have gotten all my initial deposit USD3.5K , and I've also managed to withdraw the little amount I've made, USD86. Call me lucky. Hope everyone is smart enough to detect it early and manage to put a stop to it.

I have gotten all my initial deposit USD3.5K , and I've also managed to withdraw the little amount I've made, USD86. Call me lucky. Hope everyone is smart enough to detect it early and manage to put a stop to it.
I've read your post so late and I lost all my money. Last night, I withdrawn and they asked me to pay 20% taxes then I can withdraw. After that, I told them I don't want to withdraw anymore and they freeze my money.

I've read your post so late and I lost all my money. Last night, I withdrawn and they asked me to pay 20% taxes then I can withdraw. After that, I told them I don't want to withdraw anymore and they freeze my money.
how much did you put in?

Back