SCAMMED by KSF Trade

Dumisani

Recruit
Hi there. Recently (May/June 2016), I and my colleague got scammed by KSF Trade. We joined in after we were introduced by an unsuspecting individual. We were naïve enough to join after vigorous phone conversations with imposters called George Palys and Maxx Gebber. I put 500$ and my colleague 200$. These imposters have since disappeared and blocked our access to their 'live account' as well as emails to them.
Whilst I regret losses incurred, I'm a lot concerned about people who would be scammed by these criminals. What makes it worse is that we are based in South Africa and have no way of tracking these criminals down.

Please if anyone has an idea how to start tracking them, please share. KFS Trade is truly a scam operation.

Hi there. Recently (May/June 2016), I and my colleague got scammed by KSF Trade. We joined in after we were introduced by an unsuspecting individual. We were naïve enough to join after vigorous phone conversations with imposters called George Palys and Maxx Gebber. I put 500$ and my colleague 200$. These imposters have since disappeared and blocked our access to their 'live account' as well as emails to them.
Whilst I regret losses incurred, I'm a lot concerned about people who would be scammed by these criminals. What makes it worse is that we are based in South Africa and have no way of tracking these criminals down.

Please if anyone has an idea how to start tracking them, please share. KFS Trade is truly a scam operation.

Lets start first step with sending them invitation to join this discussion. Copy URL of this thread and share with them via email or live chat and ask them to explain everything here.

Back