Seeking Advice: Best Broker for 1:1 Leverage

anesbou

Recruit
1-i want to ask you that if there exist brokers offer the option 1:1 in leverage ?
2-or if there exist some brokers will accept this request?
3-and In particular the EXNESS broker?
THANK YOU!

Can I just ask why your even interested in that leverage?
This is because leverage is forbidden in Islam because it is considered a loan with a benefit, i.e. usury. This is because the amount provided by the broker is legally characterised as a loan, and the broker benefits from this loan with a conditional benefit in two ways: The first one: He requires the client to buy and sell currencies through him so that the broker can benefit from buying and selling commissions, so the contract combines an advance (which is the loan) and a sale (which is the brokerage for a fee)

This is because leverage is forbidden in Islam because it is considered a loan with a benefit, i.e. usury. This is because the amount provided by the broker is legally characterised as a loan, and the broker benefits from this loan with a conditional benefit in two ways: The first one: He requires the client to buy and sell currencies through him so that the broker can benefit from buying and selling commissions, so the contract combines an advance (which is the loan) and a sale (which is the brokerage for a fee)
Wow, I've never thought about that before.

That is a valid point for someone of your faith, I respect that, There are also brokers out there that charge no commissions and are swap-free. Wouldn't that solve the dilemma somehow?

Back