Shorts-and-longs by Alexander Kul

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bullish sentiment prevails on NZD/USD. I’ll open transaction in the current trend direction. I’ll buy the pair after the retest of the 0.7260 mirror support. It may move to 0.7315-0.7335. I’ll use a trailing stop.
DIZUFCvW4AEh2x0.jpg:large

The technical pattern on USD/JPY is ambiguous now. The pair is in flat. The demand for safe currencies is at a fairly high level. At the same time, I don’t exclude a correction of the USD/JPY quotes. I plan to open transactions from the key levels.

I’ll sell it, if the price fixes below 108.40. The goal for taking profit is the 108.00 round level.
I’ll buy the pair if the price fixes above the 108.85 local resistance. The goal for its movement is 109.30.
Potential entry points into the market may appear during several days.
DIZU08uWAAEtQSJ.jpg:large

There were aggressive sales on USD/JPY yesterday. The positive data on the consumer confidence index supported the US dollar. It seems to me that the correction on USD/JPY may continue. I plan to wait for the retest of the 109.50-109.75 level. I’ll open long positions if the price reaches this zone. The pair may move to 110.25.
DIeBK2sUIAAwPZ6.jpg:large

My yesterday's assumptions on USD/CAD were confirmed. The technical pattern is ambiguous now. Today at 12:30 (GMT), a report on Canada's GDP will be published. I plan to wait for the release and open positions from the key levels.
I’ll buy USD/CAD if the price fixes above the 1.2660 local resistance. The goal for taking profit is the 1.2700 round level.
I’ll open short positions, if the price fixes below 1.2610. The pair may move to 1.2575-1.2545.
DIjDcNmXYAAqMtg.jpg:large

There were aggressive sales on EUR/USD during the last trading session. I don’t exclude a technical correction. I’ll buy it, if the price fixes above the 1.1920 local resistance. The pair may move to 1.1975.
DIjEEKeXgAAyVSD.jpg:large

The report on the US labor market is at the center of attention today. Preliminary statistics from ADP was quite optimistic. At the same time, the US continues to publish mixed economic reports. Today's data on the labor market will have a significant impact on the further alignment of forces on majors. We should expect high volatility today. I’ll just watch the market. I’ve identified the following key levels:

EUR/USD
support: 1.1825, 1.1750, 1.1700
resistance: 1.1925, 1.2000, 1.2060
DIoKqxwXcAAYtQQ.jpg:large

USD/JPY
support: 109.75, 109.25, 108.70
resistance: 110.25, 110.60, 110.90
I’ll be back to trading on Monday. Wish you all good profit!
DIoLNecWsAERVl6.jpg:large

Aggressive sales were observed on USD/CAD during the last trading sessions. I don’t exclude a technical correction. The currency is testing the 1.2420 local support. I’ll buy the pair if the price fixes above this mark. It may move to 1.2450-1.2485
DI4N8cbXoAEehwN.jpg:large

The demand for safe currencies has grown significantly. The tension on the Korean peninsula worsened. The USD/JPY pair opened in a gap down over 70 points. The trading instrument has formed a local resistance at 109.85. I plan to sell it, if the price fixes below the 109.40 local support. USD/JPY may move to 109.00-108.90.
DI4OLieXUAECnWG.jpg:large

The demand for safe assets remains at a fairly high level due to the tense situation on the Korean peninsula. USD/JPY is testing the 109.50 local resistance now. I will sell the pair, if it fixes below the 109.35 level. The goal for taking profit is the 109.00 round level. I will use a trailing stop for tracking the position.
DI8uAJvXUAA2xNX.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back