slave account

Ynachum

Recruit
Hi, i know this is not the easiest question but

I have a friend that has an EA working on a server, he gave me to watch it on an investor account and was going to give it to me. But unfortunately is no longer around and i can not access his server which will automatically shut down soon with the EA on it.

Is there some way i can see the EA from the investor account? to read the EA working on the graph somehow?

Joseph

Investor access just lets you watch the trades placed into an account. It doesn't give any ability to see what sort of indicators, scripts, or EAs are being used to make the trades.

Hi, i know this is not the easiest question but

I have a friend that has an EA working on a server, he gave me to watch it on an investor account and was going to give it to me. But unfortunately is no longer around and i can not access his server which will automatically shut down soon with the EA on it.

Is there some way i can see the EA from the investor account? to read the EA working on the graph somehow?

Joseph

Sorry Joseph... You don't have access. You have to contact him.

What's the use of investor password access for some one else's EA you can just watch their trades that's all, better take and test it your self on demo account.

Back