• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss switching your broker

General discussions of a financial company

chen2020

Corporal
Hey guys, with MetaQuotes ending its association with unregulated brokers, I'm curious if any of you are planning to switch platforms. What alternative brokers are you thinking of transitioning to?

im not changin ma broker cause even though theyre unregulated they assure me that theyll continue offerin mt4. theyve even recently added mt5 to their available platforms.

im not changin ma broker cause even though theyre unregulated they assure me that theyll continue offerin mt4. theyve even recently added mt5 to their available platforms.
I see you've chosen unregulated brokers for your trading needs, possibly valuing certain features or flexibilities they offer. As you continue with this choice, it's good to be aware of the trade-offs involved. What keeps you confident in staying with an unregulated broker, especially without experience with regulated ones?

Aren't you concerned about the risks associated with working with an unregulated broker?

Aren't you concerned about the risks associated with working with an unregulated broker?
Yes, I'm aware of the risks with unregulated brokers, including lack of protection and transparency. However, I'd like to give them a try for their unique offerings and flexible conditions, while being cautious and using only what I can afford to risk.
A friend of mine is using one.

Yes, I'm aware of the risks with unregulated brokers, including lack of protection and transparency. However, I'd like to give them a try for their unique offerings and flexible conditions, while being cautious and using only what I can afford to risk.
A friend of mine is using one.
Which? Do you also use unregulated brokers?

I see you've chosen unregulated brokers for your trading needs, possibly valuing certain features or flexibilities they offer. As you continue with this choice, it's good to be aware of the trade-offs involved. What keeps you confident in staying with an unregulated broker, especially without experience with regulated ones?
how do U know that i don have any experience with regulated brokers? :/

how do U know that i don have any experience with regulated brokers? :/
So you are saying that having experienced trading with regulated brokers and unregulated ones alike, you have concluded that working with an unregulated one is worth the risk?
In my humble opinion, it is just too risky to trust your money in a company with no real observations regarding the ways they conduct business.

Back