Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Not many of these people on this forum have any idea about trading and relate exential as a fraud. It might be... but if it is, they are playing this game VERY well!

I'd have to disagree about them playing this game very well. Remember the CHF black swan? The whole world felt it. Even Exential's supposedly-mirrored trading account was greatly affected by it. How come no one invested in the scheme was affected?

If they played it well, they should have posted profits and losses according to their "showroom" account's performance. Anyway, this is just my humble opinion.

Forex trading is driven by market risk. But if you have a company that promises (in a contract) that they will return your capital (in full) within 20 days, this is not market risk anymore. Its the risk that they will not honor their agreement. Contracts are made so that it can be enforced, and if this is breached, your only recourse is to bring it to court. Common sense!

As an analogy, its not different from a normal savings account with a bank. Except that for EG, they MAY give you 0-12% per month profit, while in a bank, only .05% per year. In both cases, you are suppose to get your money that you have deposited (for bank - its anytime thru ATM or OTC, for EG- its within 20 days). In case the bank will not return your money, you can go to Central bank to complain and you will get your money back soon. For EG, thats the problem. They are not regulated by the right authority. This should have been your first question before you invested with them. :)

"Why would they not be legitimate if they are trading and they are also making money?" - Are they really trading? Did you see statements to prove this? I know Pharaoh has technical arguments on this and some even claimed that fxbook can be manipulated.

And for those asking why they did not run now, check Bernie madoff case. It lasted for 2 decades. MMA lasted for 6 years.

"Im eager to get my money back" is a statement from those who are still on denial about the ligitimacy of EG. Nonetheless, its an expected reaction since its not easy to accept the reality that you may not recover your money. And a bit of ego as well because you still cant believe that you have been scammed. But somehow, someday, you have to accept the fact that it is what it is. - A too good to be true investment.

If you have extra cash, file a case and let justice prevail. If you don't have enough cash, let it go and learn from this experience. Also, spread the word so that other people wont get involved in this type of scheme in the future.

Voice of Logic gave himself away. He's just another voice holding out the frayed shred of hope that all the signs of Exential being a Ponzi scheme are wrong, everything will get better, and unicorns will puke up unlimited profits for investors for all eternity - if only clients don't scare the perfectly legitimate company owners into embezzling all the client funds by filing reports with the authorities.

unicorn-puking.png

The fact is that if the company magically made those returns trading, all they'd have to do is show the broker statements to the regulators - who would then not only clear Exential of all charges, but would invest in the plan themselves.

Yet he also trots out the thought that everyone knew it might not be legit and bears responsibility for their own actions. Funny, I've seen quite a few cheerleaders here doing everything in their power to convince people it was legitimate and snarling at every hint it was bad. I am personally 100% certain that there are people who even now don't get the fact that the bulk of client money was never traded and wonder why such a nice company is having issues. The number of financially illiterate people in the world is astounding. If that weren't so, it wouldn't be so easy to start up a Ponzi scheme like Exential.

Here's something for everyone to chew on. If you suspect a company is an illegal Ponzi scheme, but invest anyway, how is that any different from putting your money with a profitable company which you suspect makes it's money selling illegal drugs to children? In either case, you are attempting to gain profits from something you suspect is a criminal enterprise which will harm others. Every new investor in a Ponzi scheme allows it to keep running that much longer before collapse. Each day it runs, it lures in more unsuspecting victims. Many will borrow money to maximize their returns. The hungry thief who grabs a purse or wallet tomorrow may be the person who lost it all to a Ponzi scheme yesterday. The Ponzi scammer you don't report to the authorities may set up a new scam next year and steal money from your mother.

Those who knowingly support criminal activities or suspected criminal activities are no better than the criminal who set up the scheme.

Voice of Logic gave himself away. He's just another voice holding out the frayed shred of hope that all the signs of Exential being a Ponzi scheme are wrong, everything will get better, and unicorns will puke up unlimited profits for investors for all eternity - if only clients don't scare the perfectly legitimate company owners into embezzling all the client funds by filing reports with the authorities.

unicorn-puking.png

The fact is that if the company magically made those returns trading, all they'd have to do is show the broker statements to the regulators - who would then not only clear Exential of all charges, but would invest in the plan themselves.

Yet he also trots out the thought that everyone knew it might not be legit and bears responsibility for their own actions. Funny, I've seen quite a few cheerleaders here doing everything in their power to convince people it was legitimate and snarling at every hint it was bad. I am personally 100% certain that there are people who even now don't get the fact that the bulk of client money was never traded and wonder why such a nice company is having issues. The number of financially illiterate people in the world is astounding. If that weren't so, it wouldn't be so easy to start up a Ponzi scheme like Exential.

Here's something for everyone to chew on. If you suspect a company is an illegal Ponzi scheme, but invest anyway, how is that any different from putting your money with a profitable company which you suspect makes it's money selling illegal drugs to children? In either case, you are attempting to gain profits from something you suspect is a criminal enterprise which will harm others. Every new investor in a Ponzi scheme allows it to keep running that much longer before collapse. Each day it runs, it lures in more unsuspecting victims. Many will borrow money to maximize their returns. The hungry thief who grabs a purse or wallet tomorrow may be the person who lost it all to a Ponzi scheme yesterday. The Ponzi scammer you don't report to the authorities may set up a new scam next year and steal money from your mother.

Those who knowingly support criminal activities or suspected criminal activities are no better than the criminal who set up the scheme.

Few of the fellow pilots are discussing about the new company set up by these cronies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to avoid to be confused with the Extential stooge, I am the real VoiceOfLogic.
Voice Of Logic ( 3 words ) only registered a couple of days ago.

All the RM's disappeared suddenly and nobody is contactable. Isn't it strange! I am trying to call my RM and his replacement for more than 3 months and he never answers anything. Is there anybody in contact with any of the RM ???

unicorn-puking.png

the statements made above are hard-hitting but unfortunately its true... it wakes up a man from his slumber and realizes what a bad bad world it is... keep posting some sane voices like this to keep human senses awake... than you and godbless

Forex trading is driven by market risk. But if you have a company that promises (in a contract) that they will return your capital (in full) within 20 days, this is not market risk anymore. Its the risk that they will not honor their agreement. Contracts are made so that it can be enforced, and if this is breached, your only recourse is to bring it to court. Common sense!

As an analogy, its not different from a normal savings account with a bank. Except that for EG, they MAY give you 0-12% per month profit, while in a bank, only .05% per year. In both cases, you are suppose to get your money that you have deposited (for bank - its anytime thru ATM or OTC, for EG- its within 20 days). In case the bank will not return your money, you can go to Central bank to complain and you will get your money back soon. For EG, thats the problem. They are not regulated by the right authority. This should have been your first question before you invested with them. :)

"Why would they not be legitimate if they are trading and they are also making money?" - Are they really trading? Did you see statements to prove this? I know Pharaoh has technical arguments on this and some even claimed that fxbook can be manipulated.

And for those asking why they did not run now, check Bernie madoff case. It lasted for 2 decades. MMA lasted for 6 years.

"Im eager to get my money back" is a statement from those who are still on denial about the ligitimacy of EG. Nonetheless, its an expected reaction since its not easy to accept the reality that you may not recover your money. And a bit of ego as well because you still cant believe that you have been scammed. But somehow, someday, you have to accept the fact that it is what it is. - A too good to be true investment.

If you have extra cash, file a case and let justice prevail. If you don't have enough cash, let it go and learn from this experience. Also, spread the word so that other people wont get involved in this type of scheme in the future.

Thanks riderX for your message.

So does anyone have sensible proofs that Exential was not trading?
if yes, appreciate if you can share it with me.

Regards.

unicorn-puking.png

Pharaoh, thanks for your message.

I'm not sure about your trading skills but it's proven that 12% a month is possible in forex if you invest enough time and effort. Maybe the fact that there's a software doing the trades is not very convincing but the fact that the trades are good is real.

In my original message where I spoke about the credibility of Exential, I was talking about the credibility of their contract which says they will return the money to investors even if they lose in trading.
I don't think any of the investors (including me) believed that they will return any money in case of loss in forex. That's what i meant by credibility, I didn't mean that we suspected they are Ponzi and still we invested with them!

The definition of a Ponzi scheme is clear to all and nobody is arguing if it's a crime or no.

If you have any sensible proofs that they were not trading please share it with us.

Thanks and Regards.

Back