Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
It's still great news

I found the forum today, will have A LOT to catch up. I have my only self to blame for signing up with EG and was even so late (was only paid once) but if there is a way to recover whatever then I would go to it.

I don't even live in DXB anymore so I can't even go to court.

indeed. this is better than nothing. spread the word and tell EG investors about this.

I wonder what EG trolls will say this time. If those who are still on denial will not believe that EG is a scam, I dont know what will convince them.

Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!

Guys I have a question to everybody and foremost to you A2Bet and would be so grateful if anyone could help me, perhaps especially those who already accessed their accounts with FCI or ellipsys.
I have accounts with EG, however the bank transfer copies that I have show that I was sending money to Exential Mid East. Could anyone tell me is it possible that I have accounts with FCI or Ellipsys and how can I contact them on thismatter.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Thank you everybody

Guys I have a question to everybody and foremost to you A2Bet and would be so grateful if anyone could help me, perhaps especially those who already accessed their accounts with FCI or ellipsys.
I have accounts with EG, however the bank transfer copies that I have show that I was sending money to Exential Mid East. Could anyone tell me is it possible that I have accounts with FCI or Ellipsys and how can I contact them on thismatter.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Thank you everybody
Unfortunately, if you have transferred funds to Exential ..... You don't have account's with FCI or ELP, some people have posted all the possible email ID's , you can check it out and send an email to both the brokers but they will deny the existence of your account with them.

Unfortunately, if you have transferred funds to Exential ..... You don't have account's with FCI or ELP, some people have posted all the possible email ID's , you can check it out and send an email to both the brokers but they will deny the existence of your account with them.

I see. But thanks a lot for your quick response, I really value it.
There is one wire transfer copy that I have when I sent money to VIBHS, it's another broker, it was In 2013. I sent email asking to check if I hold account with them, but no reply so far. To other brokers FCI and Ellipsys I just sent emails as well, but according to what you are saying I'm probably not going to win anything there...

I see. But thanks a lot for your quick response, I really value it.
There is one wire transfer copy that I have when I sent money to VIBHS, it's another broker, it was In 2013. I sent email asking to check if I hold account with them, but no reply so far. To other brokers FCI and Ellipsys I just sent emails as well, but according to what you are saying I'm probably not going to win anything there...
So sad guys, because lots of us actually wired the money to Exential Mid East when opening accounts and I believe that afterwards Exential must have wired it to one of the brokers be it FCI or Ellipsys or any other, however with us who sent money to Exential Mid East there is no proof whether the money was sent further to any of mentioned brokers.

I wish I have a WAND from Harry Potter, the only 1 thing I will do is to make the cllient service team manager invisible, teleport him to Planet Mars and Hang him in a active Volcano then make a video of his Skelton Dance and send it to all clients as a tribute from my side.

I have asked them in email the explaination of "Why FCI doesn't have my account and if they don't have my account where is the trading happening"

The reply I got is : with regards to your query we have arranged a call back from a RM who'll assist you over a call.

It smells FEAR, not to give a documented proof. Same **** as usual .

Hi Guys , I Need your help please I have checked with FCI and they have my account but they said they can't give me more details cuz the email address is not registered on my account , if I have to give them the revocation of power of attorney , from where I can get it and if it need to be sing from dubai curt .

Back