Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi Guys , I Need your help please I have checked with FCI and they have my account but they said they can't give me more details cuz the email address is not registered on my account , if I have to give them the revocation of power of attorney , from where I can get it and if it need to be sing from dubai curt .
Reply back to them with your passport copy and tell them that as you are the sole owner of the investment account, you have all the right to change the email id and they will send you a form to fill and submit. Fill and submit that form and ask for your statements . I hope it will help you and everyone around.

Live Life King Size ^¥^

It's still great news

I found the forum today, will have A LOT to catch up. I have my only self to blame for signing up with EG and was even so late (was only paid once) but if there is a way to recover whatever then I would go to it.

I don't even live in DXB anymore so I can't even go to court.

Dat's the spirit my boi !

U don't have to be in Dubai to file a case on them, you just have to give the lawyers a POA once and they will take care of rest.

Reply back to them with your passport copy and tell them that as you are the sole owner of the investment account, you have all the right to change the email id and they will send you a form to fill and submit. Fill and submit that form and ask for your statements . I hope it will help you and everyone around.

Live Life King Size ^¥^

Thank you for the information.

In my case the payments were being received from Tadawul ME and Exential. Does this mean that my money is used for Ponzi payments and there is no chance of any recovery.

In my case the payments were being received from Tadawul ME and Exential. Does this mean that my money is used for Ponzi payments and there is no chance of any recovery.
It depends on where you have transferred the funds Exenti@l/t@d@wul or to the broker in order to start your investment ??

If it's exenti@l /t@d@wul, then u r hitting bulls eye

Dear Luca 76 it is difficult to understand what you want to say in your reply. I think too all funds gone unless Good Luck play its part. Very rare

Back