Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I still have some money in FCI and recovered it, around $34k for 4 accounts.
Hi A2Bet, would you know if you can still file a case against Exential if the remaining balance in your accounts has been recovered directly from FCI? Like in your case, you have not recovered the full amount for 4 accounts. Does it mean the accounts are now closed and you cannot sue Exential any longer?

Hi A2Bet, would you know if you can still file a case against Exential if the remaining balance in your accounts has been recovered directly from FCI? Like in your case, you have not recovered the full amount for 4 accounts. Does it mean the accounts are now closed and you cannot sue Exential any longer?
We have to understand the documents we are signing, you just gave EG a LPOA to trade for you, but it is still your money and your account, they are the one who did not follow the contract. You should remember that you will file a case against EG due to the fact that they did not follow the contract you have signed.

1.) There is a breach of Trust issue as they haven't provided the information (I.e. Trading Loss) to you.

2.) The profit payment is delayed without any written/documented proof.

3.) Apperently it's written in contract that profits is not guaranteed, still , it's a capital protected investment therefore there is again a breach in contract as they used most of your capital to trade instead of low amount written in contract without your information.

4.) Invested Capital is suppose to paid back within 20 Working Days, which is again delayed without any documented proof.

5.) EG forced all investors like us to upgrade our account without our consent and the email sent by them is proof of their illegal activities/ intention.

Therefore you have all the rights to File a civil case on them. You can also go for criminal case but your lawyers should know how to present the same in court as the lawyers of $L is doing nothing but delaying the case.

P.N : Once your lawyer file the case, make-sure he/she puts the name of all the 3 companies as well as the name of Owner (SL) and the person who signed the contract has to be included in case.

YAWN! Let me grab a NAP Now. Good Night Fellas

info@fcimarkets.com dont forget to attach a copy of your ID's

Thanks! I've emailed them earlier and they replied back saying i dont have an account with them :(

So no account in Ellipsys, no account in FCI -
I will email S&S as well and see how it goes.
I know somebody mentioned earlier that if the money was wired to Exential account directly then you're doomed.
I am afraid my accounts are one of those.
I dont know what to do now.

I even closed one of my accounts before the office gets shut down by DED and i even agreed and signed to wait for 1 year for my money to be returned. I dont think i can even file a case now :(

Please share your thoughts - anyone who is willing to help and guide me. Thanks and Godbless!

Thanks! I've emailed them earlier and they replied back saying i dont have an account with them :(

I know somebody mentioned earlier that if the money was wired to Exential account directly then you're doomed.

I even closed one of my accounts before the office gets shut down by DED and i even agreed and signed to wait for 1 year for my money to be returned. I dont think i can even file a case now :(

Please share your thoughts - anyone who is willing to help and guide me. Thanks and Godbless!
Sad to say that your only option is to file a case against them.

You can file a civil case as the letter given by them is illegal .

RIP EG ^¥^

Got reply from one of the brokers
All my accounts empty ... Max 120$ per account left ... cause of minimum money left, broker wrote back, that due to insufficiency of funds, the above accounts are considered closed now they ask me to advise them, pls, what to do regarding my Power of attorney (POA) as my POA is still active. I can actually tell them kick this now in your bin ? What should I write back ? it's all a mess ...

Back