Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello guys.
Can you tell me how can i check my statements with Ellipsis? Where do i need to send the email.
I transffered my funds to Tadawul (UAE a/c)
In September 2015.
Please advise

Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!

A2BET, where can I acquire this "form of revocation of POA"?

$L broke tie's with current LAW firm.

What happen, Can't afford the lawyer ? Or everything spent in Eid vacation of Pseudo Princess ....
Pseudo Princess is currently indoors these days celebrating with her flock of clowns ... no more funds for external spends so they manage by entertaining themselves at home :D

Guys can someone help me with power of attorney letter if anyone has a copy and how I can make it Thank you

When i opened my first account i wired money to FCI Markets. I sent them my ID and confirmation of the transfer and requested the account details, i received the reply as below. What do i do know?

Thank you for writing to us.
We would like to confirm that account in your name has been opened with us.

However, the account numbers mentioned do not pertain to us.
Further, we cannot share the account details as the email address you have used is not registered with us.
cleardot.gif

The email address registered under your account is: masteraccount@exentialgroup.com
Should you require further assistance, please write back to us.
Thanks & Regards,

Backoffice Department

Back