Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
When i opened my first account i wired money to FCI Markets. I sent them my ID and confirmation of the transfer and requested the account details, i received the reply as below. What do i do know?

Thank you for writing to us.
We would like to confirm that account in your name has been opened with us.

However, the account numbers mentioned do not pertain to us.
Further, we cannot share the account details as the email address you have used is not registered with us.
cleardot.gif

The email address registered under your account is: masteraccount@exentialgroup.com
Should you require further assistance, please write back to us.
Thanks & Regards,

Backoffice Department
Reply back to them with your ID proof and ask them to change the Email ID, they will send you a form, fill and submit, after 5 days it will be changed and you have all the right to change email id and get all details as you are the sole owner of the account !

I closed the accounts middle of January 2016. They just plundered all 5 accounts to pay out the 2 I was closing.
email address I used for Ellipsys - admin@elpmarkets.com
more details under "contact" on elpmarkets.com

You need to attach a passport copy and a letter (which you need to sign & scan, sample attached to this post).

email text was like that:

Dear Ellipses Team ,

I would like to request account statements for my accounts listed below:

- Account 1
- Account 2
- Account 3

I would also like to change the registered email address from masteraccount@exentialgroup.com to my private email address .... For verification purpose I have attached a copy of my passport, visa and a verification letter. Should you wish you can contact me for further proof please do so via my mobile ... or my email ...

Thank you for your help and time.
With best regards,

Hi, could you please let me know what I should write instead of Acount1, Account2??
Is it number of my account with EG?
Kindly clarify.
Thanks in advance!

There are many pages at the back where I have included the details and all information regarding my lawyers. The details are MAD Advocates, and my lawyer is Ala Momtaz.

Lost money in a Ponzi scheme? Don't get angry. Get MAD! :D

(Not an endorsement, I just couldn't resist the joke. I leave it to Nikel7 to endorse or not when his case is settled.)

Back