Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
But could you please attach a snap shot of your bank statement that the money was credited to your bank account from FCI. No need for any details, e.g. name or account info, just that particular small line where it shows the transaction. This will serve as solid evidence and proof for everyone.
Thanks a lot.
Why don't you check your account yourself and if there is any amount, fill the withdrawal form and you will receive funds in your bank account instead of asking the same to somebody else.

I wonder, Why you are asking somebody to post bank statement (even a line of bank statement) on a public form.

Why don't you check your account yourself and if there is any amount, fill the withdrawal form and you will receive funds in your bank account instead of asking the same to somebody else.

I wonder, Why you are asking somebody to post bank statement (even a line of bank statement) on a public form.
Because Ellipsys and FCI replied to me saying that they don't have any accounts under my name. If I had account with anyone of them I would have done it myself, you are right, however I just wanted to see the proof for myself that someone really received money from brokers. If you don't feel safe doing so it's fine, however I don't see anything bad in doing so. Eventually I'm not asking for someone's name or bank account, I'm not interested in any of that. But like I said you don't want to do that, no problem.

hes just being a pric bro.
its surprising how some EG investors suddenly became skeptic and ask a lot of questions. something that they should have done before investing with EG.

heres their mentality.
when EG stop paying- "its a valid bank restriction issue and they promised to pay soon"
when no payment was made after the initial promise-"no need to panic. if they are a scam, they should have left by now"
when DED closed their office-"lets not file a case. let us help them get back on their feet. they need our support"
when people obtained their money from brokers-"its not true unless they show me their bank account"
when people filed a case-"its a waste of time and money. nobody will win"
when somebody won a case-"its just a paper win, they havent received their money yet".

whats next? maybe this...
when somebody got paid due to court order-"lets wait til EG goes back to operation because they will give more reward to loyal clients".

its surprising how some EG investors suddenly became skeptic and ask a lot of questions. something that they should have done before investing with EG.

heres their mentality.
when EG stop paying- "its a valid bank restriction issue and they promised to pay soon"
when no payment was made after the initial promise-"no need to panic. if they are a scam, they should have left by now"
when DED closed their office-"lets not file a case. let us help them get back on their feet. they need our support"
when people obtained their money from brokers-"its not true unless they show me their bank account"
when somebody won a case-"its just a paper win, they havent received their money yet".

when somebody got paid due to court order-"lets wait til EG goes back to operation because they will give more reward to loyal clients".

Perfect summary. And I would add "those greedy lawyers are just trying to profit from us". "How much do they want?!" "Can't they work for free and I'll consider paying them from any money recovered?" "Opening more cases is the reason the office is still closed".

Wake up. Stop calling yourselves 'investors'.

These are the same lawyers who studied for years to earn their qualifications; then spent many more years earning their place in a competitive trade; who offer a genuine service and are your best chance of recovering any money you gladly ploughed into a scam, which you would have spotted if you could handle basic mathematics.

heres their mentality.

You forgot one - Don't file any complaints with any authorities or else the honest company owners who are about to start paying again will have no choice but to grab all the money and run away. :p

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this thread now for months and trying to make it out, whether I could get the $ back somehow. I wired the money to Exential (no chance of return, according to previous posts) for " Forex software". Can any lawyer have an angle at this ? I mean, there was no any kind of software, in the end, right ? What is your opinion?

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this thread now for months and trying to make it out, whether I could get the $ back somehow. I wired the money to Exential (no chance of return, according to previous posts) for " Forex software". Can any lawyer have an angle at this ? I mean, there was no any kind of software, in the end, right ? What is your opinion?
Try contacting the international consultant/expert on financial investigation and fraud prevention that you can find above. The guy is involved in forensic /cyber transaction and he was able to recover a pretty good high amount of money back from these thefts of Exential. No such "forex software" scheme can prevent in getting your money back again from these goats.

Back