Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
How do i know !!! so myfxbook is a scam website ! and their verified account as REAL and the verified trades after closure is all VIRTUAL !! and the the history of trades is all a scam !! and their office and broker and bank are not on this planet !!
AND HOW DO I KNOW UR NOT A CROOK !! how do i know !! i only know that A MAM EXIST ON EARTH not only used by exential and if this whatsoever MAM is broadcasting trades whether negative or positive on myfxbook and the account is verified than i defo believe myfxbook more than i believe u !! if u actually know anything about trading FX and u monitor their trades then u know its more than possible with the right spread !! however if u dont know anything about FX than why r u commenting !!

Irrational reaction, uncontrolled emotions. Good thing you are not trading yourself

Analyse the FACTS! You will probably notice that since Dec 2014 the returns claimed (on their website & paid out) do not match what the actual Myfxbook results shown.

Facts.jpg

A guide to using and recognising myfxbook accounts

Where is your money coming from?

You are shown, and given access to 1 myfxbook account - this cannot possibly be their primary account (balance is too low - where is your money going?) It seems like it is just a reference account. One would hope it is not the case that this is the only account.

These guys claim they are mirroring this account, and you have a segregated account that does exactly what you see on the graphs of this reference account.

For arguments sake, lets for a moment assume that investors in fact have segregated accounts which indeed mirror this account.

The problem lies in the fact that this reference account does not generate anywhere near enough returns to pay out the av. 9% profits! This reference account makes 1.83% monthly on average.

This reference account was set up with $20K on the 7th May 14. They claim it accumulates profits and is a true/mirror of how your account is performing.

Well the ROI of this account is actually 28.8 %(from 7 May 14 until today) . To get an accurate rate of return you must look at the Abs. Gain 17.09% (as the abs gain factors in new deposits..more on this later). I would be satisfied with a 17.09% return on my investment.

How is it that you receive 9% a month? For this to be possible the ROI/Gain would have to be at least 100%. It is not. Where are your profits coming from?

Facts101.jpg

There is naturally a huge element of risk involved in FX, to achieve this 17.09 % pa return, which I am sure the sales/conmen inform you about.

This account is leveraged at 1:200 (although the website claims otherwise).

The initial $20k did not generate this 17.09% return on its own.

Due to the leverage and risk, each time there is a loss, it is huge. The account has to be recapitalized to cover the losses.

Have you ever been asked to recapitalize your accounts when a loss is incurred – course not.

In fact $222270 has been deposited into this reference account during the last year. The 17.09% was generated by this $222270 not by the initial $20000.

Were you ever asked to deposit more money to increase your account balance by 10x as this reference account has been. Course not. Why?

Your money was probably never invested in FX so the losses affecting this reference account were never incurred.

The facts speak for themselves. There still might be time to get out.

TO THOSE THAT CLAIM IT IS NOT A PONZI - PLEASE SHOW US WHERE YOUR MONEY IS COMING FROM ( Stating profits have been paid or you know of someone who has received profit is defn not a valid argument - it actually points to confirm it is a Ponzi)

SO ONCE AGAIN - TELL US PLEASE: where is your profit coming from?

Surf O! Never occurring a loss in the 5 years of FX trading. Please educate yourself on managing wealth, risk and investment. Never incurring a loss actually tells the educated a lot about an investment....open your eyes.

No one is trying to freak you out. We are asking you to wake up. Rather than asking for proof it is not a ponzi (of which is is a multitude, read the thread!), show us proof it is not!!!

Analyse fxbook, all your answers are there.

Sounds like you are protecting your investment. Get out while you can.

Our company just forecasted 40% increase in sales and 10% increase ni net profit for next year. The board was happy :). I bet your respective companies would be almost on the same percentage. For those defending this "investment", and if you are really convinced that this is legit, go to your CEO, present this investment opportunity (100% ROI in 1 year), and you will get instant promotion :)

But seriously guys, few years ago a similar scheme has collapse. Heard of MMA Forex? Read this -- MMA forex scam victims recount.

Pull out now while you still can.

Surf O! Never occurring a loss in the 5 years of FX trading. Please educate yourself on managing wealth, risk and investment. Never incurring a loss actually tells the educated a lot about an investment....open your eyes.

No one is trying to freak you out. We are asking you to wake up. Rather than asking for proof it is not a ponzi (of which is is a multitude, read the thread!), show us proof it is not!!!

Analyse fxbook, all your answers are there.

Sounds like you are protecting your investment. Get out while you can.

This...................

comment from myfxbook:

Fxfoxo has just commented on ExentialGroup's feed:

For some reason Myfxbook keeps pushing my comment to the bottom of the thread!
So as i have stated b4 that i only a watcher more often and like to comment on only relevant information and not anythin that waste my time , so i find it funny that the same post is goin on different websites like the forexpeacearmy and emirates cabin crew groups , after comparing all the posts and readin through , i cant help it but to point out that is super clear that someone is fetching somethin out of it as it all seems constructed in a simular way and driven by the magic word of the scam world PONZI !!! the word which freak most investors with a basic knowledge about forex or tradin in general ! whats so stupid about the posts is that its been done before in a similar manner were who ever is responsible of spreading it is seeking to create PANIC and drive investors out ASAP coz they confirmed in their posts that its goin down fassssst , so why not go to the authorities ?? and i quote over here a full thread that someone made sense in :

investor101 The company is existing for more than 6 years. Do you think the authorities here are too blinded not to notice if this is an illegal scheme? If you are so 101% sure that it’s an illegal business as what you’re claiming on all your posts why don’t you go to the authorities and file a complaint if you are indeed a concern citizen? But oh no you can’t complain because first no one is losing their money and second you are not an account holder.. Pathetic!

And goin back to the posts an average person with an average IQ will notice that slowly someone is offering financial advisory indirectly but claiming they have friends who help them ! which in turn will send them all the PMs from the shaky investors whos livin the panic and the fear ! ofcourse along with some new FUND MANAGERS comin to surface and its clear in the previous post , history repeats itself , Sterling came in burnt ppl in hedges and soaked their capitals and no one called it a scam becoz they were losin trades like crazy !! however when Exential is in question its always a PONZI !! isnt that strange ? is it the awesome pessimism of humans or its the envy that drives them !! and if this account is making money , even not 9% like some claim, then why wouldnt Exential just make it their business ! but no its all PONZI as who ever is spreadin the rumor now is claiming , i have tried not to be subjective as im an old investor , however the negative posts that is not backed up by proof irritates me , its called scam marketing were someone ruin ur reputation to steal ur clients , clients who are addicted to invest and make $$$ , not to go further and discuss how legal live trading scams are made , i here invite anyone who can offer me PROOF for a challenge of knowledge so plz step fwd here live were everyone can see the post and make up their minds . prove me wrong about exential for what its worth !

Back