Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
How do you think they can pay you your money back when others who checked directly with the brokers saw that their funds lost somewhere around 75% of the value? Sime didn't even have acounts opened for them with the said brokers? Where would EG get the money to pay everyone back?

Sorry but I'll be blunt to drive home a point. EG is a scam and money was lost the moment the victims handed them over to those incompetent posers who effed-up trading your money. Seeking help from the law is the best bet you have to get the most of what can still be recovered from EG's assets.

Well most of the information through people on this forum are like Chinese whispers....and which authority has proven that E.G. Is a scam media is picking all the information from these forums and making a deal about it that's media for you today...does anyone have proof where E.G. Is confirmed to be a scam ???

RossDean I agree with you but they have not left us with any option other then going legal, we tried to go to their office numerous times but the RM's were arrogant and the way they used to deal with all of us is, Do the hell you want ! Moreover, I have few questions if somebody can answer, when a person is in custody, he have a right to give powers and assign a power of attorney to make amicable solution, why this has not been done till now by SL . Moreover, his wife is out of country, even though she's 1 of the directors as posted by 1 investors on facebook (In short, she have all the powers to do amicable solution) then why she's running away from situation. We have seen 1 lebanese director in the meeting held in Jumeirah creek hotel, why he can't come in public and explain everything and give the reassurance to investors by giving them real facts and proof for everything. I am not against EG and all of the investors are not as well but the only thing which everybody is looking for, is real facts not emails and BS anymore.

I completely agree but how many of us have given E.G. The time to come out of it as far as my experience with E.G. They are one of the companies who are still standing through all odds and for that matter even my RM has been helpful and gives me timely updates....so why don't we try something different and have positive way to deal with the same I'm sure people who invested from 2012 onwards have recovered their funds 3 times more and have nothing to loose if they spend on lawyers or if E.G. Doesn't pay....it will only hit the clients who didn't recover a single penny do you get my point hence we have to have to speak to E.G.

Well most of the information through people on this forum are like Chinese whispers....and which authority has proven that E.G. Is a scam media is picking all the information from these forums and making a deal about it that's media for you today...does anyone have proof where E.G. Is confirmed to be a scam ???

I think you are asking the wrong question @RossDean; the question should be "Does anyone have proof that E.G. is legitimate". People like @Pharaoh has been asking this question since this thread started (refer to the Pharaoh challenge). From then till now, E.G. and their supporters have failed to give any. As a-matter-of fact, recent findings point towards the opposite.

Below are some more questions that points out E.G.'s dishonesty:

1) What do you call a financial company that is unregulated and operates without the necessary license?

2) What do you call a company that promises to give you back your capital in 21 days but does not?

3) What do you call a company that reports consistent gains in your investment but this is contrary to what is indicated in the actual brokers' statements?

4) What do you call a company owner who makes another investment scheme, falsely claiming that a renowned forex personality, who immediately denied any association with EG, as one of it's directors?

Remember that if it walks, sounds, and smells like a pig, there's a 99.99% chance that it isn't a cow.

here we go again.
Office is shut down, owner is jailed, investors obtained account statement from brokers which shows no proof of real trading (except for withdrawals), EK sent out advice to their employees to avoid EG and UT, court ordered EG to pay some investors, EG failed to appear in many court hearings, EG changed their lawyers in the middle of court proceedings, failed commitments and promises, no real proof where the money is, and many more. what else do you need? Do you want Donald Trump to tweet that it is indeed a scam?

Chinese whispers? I find that a bit racist as I have Chinese ancestry, but I'll let that slip for the sake of a good argument.

The Dubai Police and the Dubai Courts are both authorities that are currently moving to give you the answer you are looking for. It is a bit of an irony that you are campaigning against the process that will answer your own question.

Waste of time and money and at the end SL will serve his time and your pockets will be empty

And you're even resigned to the fact that SL will serve his time. This obviously means he'd be convicted for engaging in illegal activities. Doesn't that sound scammy enough for you?

Most people aren't interested in reasoning to find the truth.

If they have made up their minds they just want constant reassurance that their belief is true.

This forum provides that constant reassurance and ignores reasoning.

Anyone that offers a different point of view is shot down. It's the human condition. I find it very interesting.)

You obviously never bothered to read back even a few pages from your first post. Some of us have been trying to warn people to not invest or to get out of this obvious scam long before anyone filed the first complaint. Others argued back viciously and attacked the motives of those of us who could see the clear warning signs of a Ponzi in progress.

Now you want Sydney to be free? Why? Valany Cardoza has control of the FC Prime company, which means she can dispense whatever funds Sydney hasn't already removed.

Check the ASIC records and see who's really got the keys to the wreckage of the kingdom (special thanks to the person who sent the files to me).
FC Prime page 1.jpg FC Prime page 2.jpg FC Prime page 3.jpg FC Prime page 4.jpg

I hope Sydney rots in jail until his trial. I hope he and everyone involved in setting up or actively promoting this scheme all face properly harsh justice.

I just hope investors get their money back. We are just waiting for the authorities to decide whether it a scam or not. They are taking their time about it. They are obviously not convinced either way yet. So there is some money here and some money there, banking restrictions, lost trades, agreements with authorities to pay back, wife's name, trades, no trades, lawyers, media, prison, rumors, signals and whatever.

The only thing I'm certain about is that's it's a mess and nobody knows yet what's going on.

I just hope investors get their money back. We are just waiting for the authorities to decide whether it a scam or not. They are taking their time about it. They are obviously not convinced either way yet. So there is some money here and some money there, banking restrictions, lost trades, agreements with authorities to pay back, wife's name, trades, no trades, lawyers, media, prison, rumors, signals and whatever.

The only thing I'm certain about is that's it's a mess and nobody knows yet what's going on.

You are the only one in this forum who doesn't know what's going on or more likely trying to pretend that..

Marco2807

Please enlighten me. You may be right. I must admit, I am a bit confused. However, I did make $525 today by following the trade signals.

Back