Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Whoever is still trying to defend EG with all the damn proofs provided so far is one of them and is trying to help them escape from the punishment. Or he's the most retarded person on earth.

I regret I defended them once when they were holding my money and the picture was not clear, but it wasn't long after that when the unquestionable proofs started to reveal themselves.

The only money which might come back is through FCI markets; i advise everybody who didn't contact them to do so asap and get back what's left of the money with them.
FC Prime is holding a part of the scammed money from the recently opened accounts and the accounts that were moved from Ellypsis. You're unlucky if your money is with them because EG and FC Prime are 2 faces for the same coin.

Anyways, this was a priceless life lesson learnt the hard way but a sweet revenge will remedy a lot of the sorrow and pity.
So, go ahead if you can, file that case and let that dirty rat rot in a dark humid cell where he belongs...
Don't listen to any of the noise the other rats are making... it's meant to distract you from retaliation...

Voice Of Logic, congrats on being one of the very very rare defenders of a Ponzi to come back after realizing it's a scam. Most just disappear or even come back under new names to defending the next "sure-fire get rich with no effort" investment.

"Don't listen to any of the noise the other rats are making... it's meant to distract you from retaliation..."

I'll definitely second this. Everyone who put money with this scheme should ignore the remaining cheerleaders and get to work recovering money, filing formal complaints, etc.

Marco2807

Please enlighten me. You may be right. I must admit, I am a bit confused. However, I did make $525 today by following the trade signals.

Hi Bingo
Can I know how much your capital is so you get 525$ in one day
Regards

I know that if he is sentenced to prison then once released he has no obligation to return money.

I'm using a demo account with high leverage option.

And the drama continues...

Dubai: A lawyer representing scores of victims in the $300-million Exential forex scam fears vital evidence might have been tampered with after the seal and lock put on the company’s office by Dubai authorities were found broken.

Exential’s head office in Arenco Tower in Dubai Media City was sealed and locked by the Department of Economic Department (DED) in Dubai and the company was ordered to cease trading on July 18, 2016.

However, Hany Elsaid of Abdul Rahman Naseeb Associates and Legal Consultants said when he visited the Exential office on January 30 with a DED official to execute a court order to freeze the company’s assets, they found that both the seal and lock on the front door were broken.

“I was shocked beyond disbelief. The door was open and the broken lock was lying on the floor. We first visited the place on September,” recalled Hany Elsaid.

“I wasn’t prepared for anything like this. So we immediately called the police. They arrived with a forensic team within minutes and took fingerprints. The matter is now being investigated by Al Barsha police,” he said.

A comment from Al Barsha police was not immediately available.

Video footage from CCTV cameras installed in the building show that the break-in happened on December 26.

“I have handed the footage to the police. It shows Valany Cardozo Lemos, the wife of the owner of Exential entering the premises illegally with other staff members. This is very serious as we fear they might have removed incriminating evidence from the sealed office,” said the lawyer.

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/crime/break-in-at-sealed-exential-office-in-dubai-1.1976547

And now clearly resort to illegal actions, by breaking into police restricted area. Who in their right mind would still claim that "giving them a chance" and not filing a case (even if you have the means/extra cash to do it) would be the best approach.

The plot thickens, well it doesn't really we all know enough about what has gone on. She has just made it infinitely worse for her husband though. Karma, sometimes it takes a little longer but it always comes round.

Back