Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I hope they accept and meet the Pharoah challenge. I've been thinking about doubling my exposure. Heck if they win the challenge I'll even quadruple my investment! :)

And if they don't meet it, I hope you'll get out as quickly as possible.

So, there it is. Someone who already has money on the table wants to see the exact same info I (and every cautious investor) would want to see at this point. If the challenge can be met, more money will pour in and we can all laugh together all the way to the bank. There's no rational reason for any excuses or delays from SurfO or Exential/Tadawulme.

Some people visited the offices of Ponzi scammers. From the thread about CRE Capital Corp:

2. Show broker statements on at least 3 other broker statements on accounts starting with at least $10k dating back to within 18 months of the company being founded (all statements must be from broker(s) regulated by a government agency). These statements should show monthly returns at least as much as claimed. I will require the investor password to all of the accounts in items 1 and 2 to verify them.

I think you need to reconsider the Investor Password. I don't think someone will provide an Investor password to you. Well, I will not give mine.

And if they don't meet it, I hope you'll get out as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the concern. But for me I'll probably stay. I'll treat this as buying penny stocks. Chances of getting burned is high but if the opposite happens the reward is enormous.

I think you need to reconsider the Investor Password. I don't think someone will provide an Investor password to you. Well, I will not give mine.

The question that comes to mind is: Do you have an investor password or even a trading platform login password?

So far, not one investor has posted a statement directly from the broker. Not one investor has mentioned getting statements directly from the broker. Statements passed to investors via Exential/Tadawulme may not be real statements.

Thanks for the concern. But for me I'll probably stay. I'll treat this as buying penny stocks. Chances of getting burned is high but if the opposite happens the reward is enormous.

And of those enormous rewards come solely from later investors who lose everything? Are you willing to make profits based on theft from people who joined after you?

And of those enormous rewards come solely from later investors who lose everything? Are you willing to make profits based on theft from people who joined after you?

If I bought a penny stock and the price suddenly rose to $10 shall I not sell it? Shall I think of the welfare of the poor guys buying my penny stock?

I've done my due diligence and I'm satisfied on the results. Now shall I think of the people who just suddenly jump into this investment or to any kind of investment?

It's been a week. SurfO hasn't bothered to return, so my perfect record on Pharaoh Challenges remains untarnished.

Even more noteworthy, not one person has provided even an edited copy of a statement from a broker. I'm beginning to doubt that ANY money has been placed with a broker, other than the sole MyFxbook account run by Exential.

Unfortunately, there are still people willing to put their money into a company which shows more and more signs of being a Ponzi scheme:

If I bought a penny stock and the price suddenly rose to $10 shall I not sell it? Shall I think of the welfare of the poor guys buying my penny stock?

I've done my due diligence and I'm satisfied on the results. Now shall I think of the people who just suddenly jump into this investment or to any kind of investment?

If you buy a stock and sell it later, the new buyer takes the risk of it going down. Unless you are doing insider trading, there's nothing wrong with this. On the other hand, if you buy the stock as part of an illegal scheme, then you bear legal and ethical responsibility for the damage your actions cause. Your profits would then be forfeit and you could end up facing charges.

Knowingly investing in a probable Ponzi and reaping profits based on money you know is very likely to be stolen from later investors would make you a willing accomplice who knowingly profited from a crime. This is one of the reasons the authorities have started clawing back illegally gained profits in Ponzi scams. It's only a matter of time until some government starts adding in some very appropriate criminal charges against accomplices.

"Screw everyone else! As long as I make money, I don't care what happens to those who join later." is a pathetic excuse for actively abetting and profiting from a crime. If I was the judge, this sort of complete disregard for other humans would lead me to give the maximum sentence.

"Screw everyone else! As long as I make money, I don't care what happens to those who join later." is a pathetic excuse for actively abetting and profiting from a crime. If I was the judge, this sort of complete disregard for other humans would lead me to give the maximum sentence.

This is a very great quote from Pharoah. There's a lot of Ponzi companies hiding in the name of Forex investments and promising very high return, specially in my country, preying those ignorant about forex trading and investment.

With all the people following this thread, I'd assume if anyone had a real trading account statement sent directly from the broker, they'd have mentioned this.

So far, the silence on this issue is deafening.

I'm left to wonder if money was really even wired to a broker or if it all went straight to Exential/Tadawulme.

I'm also wondering how long until the "OH NO! The website is closed! Where's my money?" posts will begin. Could be days, could be weeks, could be months, could even be a couple of years. My hope is that this thread is enough to get more potential victims to hold back and to convince at least a few investors to pull out. A real investment firm could handle a reduction in client investments. A Ponzi will buckle very quickly when new investments fall below the amount of payouts.

This is a very great quote from Pharoah. There's a lot of Ponzi companies hiding in the name of Forex investments and promising very high return, specially in my country, preying those ignorant about forex trading and investment.

I have some extra money to invest and I invested them. I put some on mutual funds, trading stocks myself, trading currencies myself and some I put them on managed Forex Accounts

My friend is telling me to withdraw my money from the mutual fund company because he thinks the fund manager is cheating on us. I have been told not that there is a big conspiracy on stock market in my country and only the insiders get rich. So I’m just wasting my time on stocks trading. I do manual trading on currencies but the difference of my winning trades against the losing ones are not that big. I have tried managed forex accounts and this thread is telling me to withdraw my money on one of the companies wherein I’m invested. Probably in the future another thread will appear on the other fund manager wherein I have an account as well.

So now I’m asking the ‘concern netizens’ here please tell me where will I put my extra money?

It's been a week. SurfO hasn't bothered to return, so my perfect record on Pharaoh Challenges remains untarnished.

Even more noteworthy, not one person has provided even an edited copy of a statement from a broker. I'm beginning to doubt that ANY money has been placed with a broker, other than the sole MyFxbook account run by Exential.

Unfortunately, there are still people willing to put their money into a company which shows more and more signs of being a Ponzi scheme:

If you buy a stock and sell it later, the new buyer takes the risk of it going down. Unless you are doing insider trading, there's nothing wrong with this. On the other hand, if you buy the stock as part of an illegal scheme, then you bear legal and ethical responsibility for the damage your actions cause. Your profits would then be forfeit and you could end up facing charges.

Knowingly investing in a probable Ponzi and reaping profits based on money you know is very likely to be stolen from later investors would make you a willing accomplice who knowingly profited from a crime. This is one of the reasons the authorities have started clawing back illegally gained profits in Ponzi scams. It's only a matter of time until some government starts adding in some very appropriate criminal charges against accomplices.

Yo Yo Yo ....
lol , really !!! first i dont back off from any challenge ! second i was on HOLIDAY that was payed off with my extra earnings in Exential that would have never been possible without it !! third , well an investor password ????? r u for real !!! lol ... 7 days !! lol ....
moreover i said lets meet face to face !! then after u can come here and post whatever ur convinced with , do u think i have the time to entertain all ur requests !! u call that a challenge ! my dear PHARAOH i offered a challenge in real life and not hiding behind a screen !! and NO ONE HAVE BROKER STATEMENTS , not a living soul has one , however when i asked to see it , i was entertained by exential with is my MANAGED ACCOUNT MONEY MANAGER who has the statements and thats how they roll and if i or u dont like it they dont beg u to invest !! why they dont give it to everyone , well for me its not an issue as long as i have made sure that the account is being traded live and the custodial bank holds the broker account where i actually sent my money !! and the broker does provide the platform for the money manager who is trading on my behalf !!
and REALLY !! did u even read ur post ! PRESIDENT !! man i dont know what to say but there is one thing im certain of now , who ever is selling u drugs , is DEFO cheating u .. lol !! i mean how high do u have to be to write down what u wrote about asking the GOV to come invest !! do u think they r short of cash !! do u think they listen to u !! do u think they told u the truth about WAR !! do u think they care about ur opinion !!
if they answer for the above is YES , then bro , i wana smoke whatever ur smokin !!!

Back