Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
And please big bear, no one has said or persuaded people not to file cases pleas go file cases. Looks like no one is nowadays though. I'll tell you the proceed too

Take all your docs, translate at the typin centre, call bps for an appointment and file your case.

Hope u understand what I type or maybe you are trying to divert what I am saying.

Naman taldar has taken money from people and is involved in a lot of things we reached sl to jail it's time for naman taldar and his dirty gang to be behind bars.

Time will
Speak. We speaking here doesn't matter as the authorities have Ali most solved the case and all involved are going to jail.

Goodluck let's pray now

every person involved in this scam will suffer (owners ,cheerleaders ,RMS)..dey have played with peoples life ,hard earned money ..wonder what face would they show almighty when they reach the doors of heaven ..karma will get back at them at every point in life and will remind them what it is to play with peoples life ..their poor parents would have to bear the brunt of the ill doings of the children ...am sure they never expected their children to grow up as con men ...somebody should spread the word back in GOA about their doings here so that they should be ostracized from the society itself

Exactly, Karma is going to kick their backside soon. The owner of EG didn’t come to my door step to convince me but it was the RM who visited me and collected my Cheque and misled me with the perks of this Investment. After making a fat commission in EG, he decided to backstab the employer and even convinced me to file a case when I met him and his wife near EG office in Arenco Tower. That’s the time I realized that he was playing a dirty role in misleading clients due to whatever personal grudge he had with EG. I would definitely like to see this rogue behind bars and let’s see his power then. Forget about heaven, even hell will deny him entry. His misdoings should be well informed to everyone in his society and all Ghaziabad should be aware of what crooks this husband-wife duo are. Let all those involved in this suffer for their sins.

Coming to your point, what disrepute are you talking about? Have the Authorities given you the verdict personally already or are you one of those empty vessels who have been making a lot of noise and trying to gain attention?

I am not an active investor with Exential but have been following this thread for while, as I received an email a while back about them contacting me about my account with them, when I had no account with them. I was like what the fudge, how on earth did you get my email and my phone number when I never subscribed to your scheme.I have to agree with Sonali here. I was contacted by one of their RM quite a years ago, and when I questioned him about so many questions and the returns they are giving such as 100% per annum or 10% per month, or a minimum of 7% per month. The RM, the so called Mr. Wil*** G***, sorry I have to name him. But here is me giving some info on to this bogus operation. I questioned him and he just kept repeating the same thing again and again its a trillion dollar market its a trillion dollar market, trillions are traded every day and they have the secret trading algorithm bla bla bla. I said sorry you just don't make sense and let him be. So yes the RM's are absolutely clueless or just have been naive and or misled by the Almighty SL.
Anyways, I just hope you all get back your investments and hope that this place will be a safer haven for legitimate investment place for genuine investors after all this fiasco. In the future please be aware of such investment schemes for your life's sake.
Cheers,
GooglieDoo

@Sonali I was about to ignore you as another EG stooge/hoodwinker as you sounded like one of them in every way possible, but then I realised apparently there are a couple of takeaways for clients from all that has been stated by you:
1. All News related to EG till date has been far from the "truth" because Naman and his wife were behind each news article
2. Naman is part of a bigger plot by SL and hence should not be trusted

Thank you for your efforts to expose 'the wolf in sheep skin'. That being said, you have not so far been helpful in giving clients a clear direction on the way forward. Based on your claims as to how influential you are, and about your connections with highly influential people and the court, could you please answer the following straight-forward questions every client has:
  1. What is the most appropriate action a client should take?
  2. Should clients file cases or not? and why?
  3. 2. What is the current status of Court Cases both civil and criminal against EG/SL?
I hope you will be able to provide precise and straight-forward answers that will help every client take matured actions. Thanks again.

Dear Omar, as much I wanted to ignore you, as you all sound like you are from the same Gang as naman taldar and Megha taldar, but I couldn't resist to reply.

1. I am shocked like the many who read fpa, including my collègues, that never has anyone ever defended any employee or employees of exential ever and here suddenly I see a few defending naman taldar and his wife, and they are idiots and there's proof in the police station and many clients are witness to this **** of his and employees too who are ready to stand as witness against his dirty plan. In none of my posts ever have I defended sydney lemos or his team, so here you go, everyone sees a difference between your posts and mine. Thank you! Naman taldar, the teams leader of exential, once a crook always a crook.

2. Omar I guess you are either trying to be ignorant or trying to save Naman Taldar, very evident, not in one posts of mine ever have I asked clients not to file cases or not to take any actions against sl or exential or any of their employees, I spoke on facts related to that crook naman taldar and his wife, like how any of you spoke about any of the eg employees. So why feel so offensive when naman taldar is getting exposed? Sound very fishy right? Gives a reconfirmation to the readers of what I am writing.

3. In most of my posts, specially in the previous one I have clearly mentioned the process to file cases. Besides filing cases I do not know what else we can do as that naman taldar has closed all the doors for us accept to file cases and that's what all my colleagues have been doing.

4. Regarding the current status of the court cases, why don't you hire a lawyer, recommended by naman taldar, who he works ( you will get their details on gulf news articles, where naman helped them to get advertised) or as once naman taldar mentioned on one of groups, that he operates the court system and it's right in front of him and he can do what he wants as he is involved from the closure of the office to putting sl is jail so that we do not get our money and sl stays in jail and lives happy for 2 years and we all live a life of misery. Hire naman taldar and Megha taldar, they show the world they have more info than anyone, and are very proud, but mind you, he is a expensive crook. You'll not see the money you gave him nor you will see him again as he will be in jail. So be aware. Or you can ask him and his group to add you in the petition list to the sheikh haha!! Which was a joke to collect data and use it for their benefits, what a smart way.

Hope I've answered what you wanted and youve got more info as well. Thank you

And yes Omar, please inform naman taldar that all what he had written even mentioning that ARN Lawyers are involved with him to do all of this. Has reached te right place. He thinks he is too smart as he thought Using fake accounts and writing nonsense will save him. He forgot that now the court and the police are involved in the investigation. He was tracked right from the start. This information will be valuable to him. He is caught and hope he has way to escape.

Goodluck to all the crooks who relied on this man, naman taldar that he was helping and now he will be the man who will be responsible to take all
To jail. Let the blame game begin..... SL in jail already, TEAM LEADER and OTHERS to follow ....

Good day!!

And Omar, one last thing, answering your straight forward question which more sound to me like they are foolish questions. Answering your last question again, since you seem to behave dumb. I have said time and again , now I'll say it again in bold letters...... WAIT FOR THE COURT TO SAY SOMETHING, as until today only lawyers have spoken, and what they say is only assumptions. The court will speak soon, we have to wait patiently. I do not know more and what the court will decide, unlike NAMAN TALDAR and MEGHA TALDAR I don't have the court system infront of me. Maybe he can answer that question of your. Please don't believe him. He has filled many including his own lawyers. He will take them also and go into hell, he has used everybody. And now for playing with the legal system he is finished.

Hope he is having sleepless nights

How pathetic! that's all I could say.
Someone just pops up on 25th march 2017 with this statement
You have misled many for your own ego issues because your grass was not watered well i think with SL
Later you turn the story around and say Naman is SL's ally
his big plan of setting up his own Forex business or keep it ready for sydney lemos
He and his wife have been targeting UT clients/ victims as well, to work with these clients while sydney lemos is inside and help him

I just want to repeat after Riswan
Anyways, nobody is concerned , neither bothered about this guy other than u ..... what we all are bothered about is our money.
Please grow up and understand that not everyone who exposes you is with Naman or is Naman.

Looks like the thread has been taken over by weirdos. I have followed it silently for roughly 2 years as it used to be informative about this particular ponzi scheme ; now its filled with all sorts of conspiracy theories and agenda-pushing lunatics. I think I am just going to un-follow. o_O

Omar, do you even know how pathetic and sad you sound. Expose??? For what.... I said go file cases, let SL rot in jail too, your reading skills are bad or you think people
Reading what I write are dumb as you all.

Not eveyone who exposes or exposed Naman taldar and megha taldar are wrong and are eg supporters . Why are you being so defensive for a Team leader of exential?? Let naman and sydney go to jail. Why care so much!! Funny ya!! . Naman taldar will go to jail, for stoping our money. He still continues and is very scared and I've heard also he gets more commissions than the lawyers he works for, ask the people who work in the lawyers office they will tell you. I heard initially he used to take 5000 dhs to give information about eg to people, and maybe then he réalisés it's doing well for himself, so increased his lies to increase his income to make more money. He even called clients of eg who had more than 5 accounts, to take his services and ignored the one and two account holders.

He is not smart anymore. Maybe he can fool us clients but how will he fool the court???? Dumb ):&:!@" he actually thinks that the court is a fool like us all, he cannot sell his lies there.

All I can say is that NAMAN TALDAR is caught and going to jail and his friend from Qatar and his two best friends from dubai can go sell dates this summer in the market. Dirty guys, we clients curse them all, we can see how they are trying hard not to release our money just because of their dirty intensions, they will fail and naman and his wife can go break stones in the jail.

But we believe in the dubai legal system, they will do justice to clients. We will get our money somehow. That naman is cursed, by 1000's of clients and their families. He will go to hell and all his other friends can join him too.

Naman taldar- if you read this remember we clients are not weak, we will make sure we get our money. Let him try how much he wants with his dirty intensions he is not winning this. We clients will beat him up wherever he is seen and make sure we will make sure we show him what hell looks like.

His days are numbered. SL is in and now it's his turn. He better stop before things reverse on him soon. And it is reversing that's why I got news of how scared he is and trying so hard to defend himself. He is finished, his state is worse thn a beggar of the road.

Exential team leader naman taldar, slap yourself for the day you started this dirty game. If not your partner in crime your wife megha taldar needs to whack you and anyways you have another fav place you used to go with Vernon lobo.... the dance bar for whatever reasons! Shameless... shittiest and the most disgusting human in this earth. Someone slap him..:... he is ascting like a moron still, not stopping to stop our money!!!!!!

And again eveyone please go file cases and I have mentioned the process above. Let's not slow this son of a gun to to stop our money in any possible way.

Go sell dates naman taldar and megha taldar, and name your company, taldar and taldars dates and co

Back