Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello everyone. I am new here. A friend told me that if I want to have the latest updates about my invested money, I will find them here. From what I have been reading so far, I have understood that I have to file a case like everyone confirmed here. I have done that already, registered a civil case but I have heard that I have to pay 6% for each account that I have with EG. This is a pretty big loss I feel, even though I have only 4 accounts. But I am happy with whatever I might get, atleast it is better to have something rather than nothing at all. But I am really very confused about all this talk about this team leader at EG. Is it true? Actually I have met this dude, very arrogant and with an I don't care attitude. Whatever, I don't care about him either. But it does look very convincingly true how this Ms or Mrs Sonali has portrayed him. If he is responsible for stopping my money, then I do have the right to be annoyed with this chap. Has no one questioned him yet? A wonder really how everyone bought his false stories. I for sure am going to file a criminal case against him. Whatever enmity he has with S, he should have sorted directly with him. Here we are hanging high and dry awaiting our hard earned money back and if this moron is responsible for the financial problems in my life then I rightly deserve to give him a sounding. Like someone said here, he deserves to be in jail with S, maybe suffer a worse fate. The authorities are smarter than him anyway and if he has given false information to them, then I am sure he will be caught and suffer the consequences of his actions.

Your absolutely right 4xjoe. Yes the RMs are definitely responsible for this mess and for bullying us all. But the head of this RM team was the team leader NAMAN TALDAR, and he was responsibke for the entire team
Of rms and all rms reported to naman taldar only, no one else. He is the head and main guy who we need to target, why go to so many rms when the police can catch him and put him in jail and rip him off until he tells us the truth, speaking outside jail, can never prove their stories to be true as he is only saving his ass from this mess as he is worried and wants to show the police he is not involved so went an have a statement Against his company, how cheap!!

. He knew of this mess and trained All rms how to go and get accounts and trained them how to bully clients as I know he used to take trainings of the team every Sunday, as when I used to call my rm for anything on a Sunday, he always told me that he cannot entertain calls or meet anyone as the team leader, naman taldar, had their trainings on that day.

naman taldar knew about what was happening, I don't think it's the mistake of other rms only when the team leader was responsible to train them after getting trained after getting trained by sydney . So naman taldar is responsible for these rms and that's why all are free and naman taldar will go to jail, his statement will backfire him and he will get caught soon. He is already scared

naman taldar was a smart ass, he knew from the start he was training the rms, since all rms reported to him alone, he was responsible for the team, and when we visited the office, my rm, if he cannot handle my questions would always call this crook naman taldar to talk to me and I wish I had strangled him at that time, but I fell for his bull****, he is arrogant I admit and he is loud.

The minute naman taldar knew that this was collapsing he started playing smart to clear his name I am sure, as he was the head of the rms, team and went against sydney lemos and gave a bad statement on sydney lemos and exential so that he very smartly clears his name and shows the world and the police that he has nothing to do with all this mess and that's exactly what he has done.

I hope and am sure, all his bank account transactions will also be checked as I heard he used to make 100k per month only as his commissions and he used to get like 80 - 100 accounts in a month. So he has enjoyed the benefits at our cost. And used to earn like so much. What a bas$:mad:$؛..... he deserves to go to jail. Now just to hide his ass, he is making sure to show a good image to all saying listen I am the official witness against sydney lemos in the criminal cases, so I am a good boy! My a>#% .....my question is. Exential had so many employees, I guess 150 employees, why only NAMAN TALDAR, went against exential??? Something to think about and definitely something fishy. (To save his ass for sure)

Naman taldar has given his statements to cover his ass nothing else so he comes out clean as he knows he is responsible for training all rms and he was directly reporting to sydney lemos and all rms reported to him and not sydney lemos.

We need to start putting cases on the Team leader, naman taldar as well, there has to be an inquiry on this by the police. As why only the rms are targeted and not the head of the department , he has to be questioned, and he is the team leader ( he is smart) . Why spare him. He is equally responsible, he worked at exential for more than two years and suddenly after two years when the problem started he decided to go file a case against his own company? Strange ya.... something to think about. Why did he not file a case before that... why after 2 years of enjoying our commissions. And as a team leader he would have been the closest to sydney lemos and knew everything and then only trained the team. We need to fix this guy, he is just bullying everyone.

Me and my collègue still see him trying to put the whole blame on his team, the relationship managers, but who trained them, the team leader right??? Why spare him. He needs to be questioned.

I heard he has called every client of his and told them bull**** so that they don't go against him and this is what exactly happened. Everyone's names are reported to the police accept his.... why!??? He has kept his name away by showing the world he is gone against?? what fools have be turned out to be

Go ahead and put cases on naman taldar, he needs to be questioned by the police, he can bull**** to us and some fools believe him too but he can't bully the police. He has multiple mobile numbers too to bulky people. Why trust anyone from exential, NAMAN TALDAR, even if he has gone against sydney lemos and is a witness, why should we believe him? What's the guarantee he has been telling all of us the truth.... since he has done this, things have only worsened for all
Of us.

What if half the money is gone into his account to hide it all, and naman taldar out then case on sydney lemos so that he bullies the police and the police and clients think he is a saint and never checks his account and our money is enjoyed.
As I know that all rms bank accounts were checked accept his. And what is all the money is with him being the team leader. Guys wake up and think about it. We need to put this guy under inquiry. There's no harm... as all employees and SL and his wife are under investigation accept this one man, NAMAN TALDAR.....it's high time we put cases on him now.

Naman taldar had 1800 clients. Why all have shut their mouths, something to think about?? It's a dirty game and now this team leader of exential is caught. Let him keep trying hard, he is caught in his own web. He is finished. He could fool us, how can he fool the police

Who would hire a person like him again, he has gone against his own company, he could do it to anyone and any company. He is dangerous. Please throw him out if he comes for a job. He is nothing but a bunch of fat lies and a cheat

There's plenty of blame to go around. Sydney and his wife (and possible some others) actively worked to create this scam. The RMs actively recruited people. Plenty of "cheerleaders" who knew it was going to fail did everything in their power to recruit others, discourage reports to authorities, and to keep it going a few months longer in order to try to scrape a little more profit out for themselves even though they knew this would cost other people money.

Each and every one of those people need to be hauled into court, forced to disgorge ill-gotten gains, and spend some quality time rotting in prison.

Exactly, Karma is going to kick their backside soon. The owner of EG didn’t come to my door step to convince me but it was the RM who visited me and collected my Cheque and misled me with the perks of this Investment. After making a fat commission in EG, he decided to backstab the employer and even convinced me to file a case when I met him and his wife near EG office in Arenco Tower. That’s the time I realized that he was playing a dirty role in misleading clients due to whatever personal grudge he had with EG. I would definitely like to see this rogue behind bars and let’s see his power then. Forget about heaven, even hell will deny him entry. His misdoings should be well informed to everyone in his society and all Ghaziabad should be aware of what crooks this husband-wife duo are. Let all those involved in this suffer for their sins.

Coming to your point, what disrepute are you talking about? Have the Authorities given you the verdict personally already or are you one of those empty vessels who have been making a lot of noise and trying to gain attention?

so let me understand what you are trying to put out here ..

The salesman tried to sell the product and it is totally his mistake???
If he tried to back stab the employer , would that absolve the employer of the shitty ponzi he began in the first place
If he managed to convince you as you have mentioned , then it is your issue ....I raised a case because i waited for 2 years ,consulted the authorities and they asked me to go the legal route not because some douche bag RM asked me to ..
.Mosty of the people who have raised case is because there were challenged by EG itself not to forget the arrogant mails from the directors desk ...
if you dun see this as a disrepute to indians, then I have nothing more to add...u seem to clearly side the owner and i have read through your posts.
.There are truckloads of messages written by you and that should answer your question about noise...
One visit to the authorities is enough to understand the mess the owner has created

I am not here to argue with a profile which was just made a month back and with questionable intentions .
I have done my homework with regards to the issue and my case is with the authorities ...
Regarding the RM ,his wife ,schooling , planning,, kids,people, praying in goa for a thug ....none of this makes sense to most of us here and you can continue to talk about it

There's plenty of blame to go around. Sydney and his wife (and possible some others) actively worked to create this scam. The RMs actively recruited people. Plenty of "cheerleaders" who knew it was going to fail did everything in their power to recruit others, discourage reports to authorities, and to keep it going a few months longer in order to try to scrape a little more profit out for themselves even though they knew this would cost other people money.

Each and every one of those people need to be hauled into court, forced to disgorge ill-gotten gains, and spend some quality time rotting in prison.
abs ...they were a part of a bigger sinister plan..something didnt work out and they parted ways ...each of these RMS should be jailed ...kept lying along with their employer ...

How pathetic! that's all I could say.
Someone just pops up on 25th march 2017 with this statement

Later you turn the story around and say Naman is SL's ally

I just want to repeat after Riswan

Please grow up and understand that not everyone who exposes you is with Naman or is Naman.
u have hit the spot omar...she/he wont understand it though

He knew of this mess and trained All rms how to go and get accounts and trained them how to bully clients as I know he used to take trainings of the team every Sunday, as when I used to call my rm for anything on a Sunday, he always told me that he cannot entertain calls or meet anyone as the team leader, naman taldar, had their trainings on that day.
I think you are mistaken, he was promoted as RM in Feb 2016 and before that @ndrew F was the RM, and anyways there were no training or adding new investors because the ship was already sinking.... and he used to report to office manager Mr. @ndrew F because when I visited office and asked him for a valid reason and I pressurized him that i will not leave the office without meeting his boss, he called @ndrew fernandes. So basically you are trying to blame 1 person for 4 months of his JOB PROFILE, R u trying to mock us all and from starting till now you are just trying to deviate the topic from EG/S/V to this couple, do you think authorities wouldn't have checked his background before taking his statement. FUNNY YA?

Let's get the team leader arrested. All the truth will come out after he stays in jail. And he is going to jail and His shitty gang will follow too. Don't worry. The case is almost coming to an end.

It's not a long wait anymore, all I can confirm that all involved are going to jail and about our Money I don't know why, but I am pretty sure the clients are getting their money back.

It's been 3 months and we are entering the 4th month since sydney lemos is arrested. Why have the authorities not come to a conclusion or sentenced him yet. So looks like there is a possibility of getting our money back. How? I don't know! But we have to wait for the court to say something.

There have been enough of cases and still cases are coming in, so this puts pressure on the authorities to make a quick decision faster and we clients can breath.

Fingers crossed and all are praying now

Again .whoever the guy Naman is ..m not bothered if he is a thug or a theif ...most of the information which has been put here is something which only an insider would know from his background to the schooling details , which is irrelevant to my case..as i mentioned earlier ,, these are all a bunch of thieves who parted ways when their sinister plan to loot people did not take off ...and some one from each group is accusing each other of cheating and forgery ...irony isnt..
Let's get the team leader arrested. All the truth will come out after he stays in jail. And he is going to jail and His shitty gang will follow too. Don't worry. The case is almost coming to an end.

It's not a long wait anymore, all I can confirm that all involved are going to jail and about our Money I don't know why, but I am pretty sure the clients are getting their money back.

It's been 3 months and we are entering the 4th month since sydney lemos is arrested. Why have the authorities not come to a conclusion or sentenced him yet. So looks like there is a possibility of getting our money back. How? I don't know! But we have to wait for the court to say something.

There have been enough of cases and still cases are coming in, so this puts pressure on the authorities to make a quick decision faster and we clients can breath.

Fingers crossed and all are praying now

I second that too..each and everyone who is involved in the scam should be behind bars ...no mercy to whomsoever ..from the people who began the ponzi to the promoters to the RMs ..everyone...

He lied. These were all lies. Ask any client, they introduced each other as their boss or team leader or manager. But the main boss was naman taldar. If naman taldar reported to Andrew, who was a office manager, what's a job of a office manager in any office, ordering pencils and pens, and paper and cartridge ofcourse.

And a team leaders job to train their sales guys, achieve monthly targets, make sure clients are fooled royally, if his team doesn't achieve targets he doesn't get a commission and is screwed by sydney lemos right. Now don't tell me naman taldar as a team leader wiped tables and made tea for everyone and cleaned toilets

I am not diverting the topic. It's still eg, our money and the employees and now the gang leader naman taldar, why cases on all
Rms and not him. Looks like you are sitting next to naman taldar and typing this **** here. it's good enough for all to understand this game. Keep defending one man of exential. I never defended anyone from eg ever, I am happy sydney lemos is in jail, and is in the right hands. He can't fool us anymore nor he can Run away from paying us all.

But I am opening a chapter which was deliberately closed. If all have to be in jail, why naman taldar is special. He is scared all I can say. He is getting arrested soon don't worry.

We need to file cases on this gang leader, as after SL he managed the sales target. He is involved. Let him be promoted anytime. Vernon lobo was the team leader before him ya, and then Vernon lobo left in Jan, and trained him how to bully clients. Hahahaha! So u telling me this ass is so dumb and you telling in such a short time he wanted to go against his own company. Come on. This is a game plan by exential. The cops have this don't worry. Stop defending naman taldar. I have never seen anyone defending someone so much who belongs to exential. Funny ya

Naman and his wife megha have to start learning to build castles along with SL in jail

Back