Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
agree with you on the fact that unless the dubai courts/authorities acknowledge these investigators, their work is really not helpful except for probably giving a lead to the authorities as to which country to look futher. i dont really know nor heard of this carlton guy before so hatred towards him is beyond me.

im just quite baffled with your conflicting stance.

about getting my money, i trust dubai courts and the dubai police. They are capable.

so this means you did filed your case right?then why did you mention this before?

We need our money, not SL in jail.

you filed a case, yet you dont want him in jail? enlighten us. if you are pro justice and recovery of your money (if possible), then we are on the same side buddy.

Some of my sources managed to get the pic of the BMW from the hotel apartment which Carlton Huxley has mentioned. However, all is not what is made to seem to us and we have been cheated in broad daylight with fake news by Bill Ferguson. While going through the Indian government website, I noticed that the car owner is actually some other person, far from reality. Earlier in this thread also someone has posted that this belongs to the don of Goa and this can be proved via the Indian Roads and Transport dept website; the link attached herewith.

https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/?pur_cd=102

This looks like a cheap trick played by Bill Ferguson of Carlton Huxley by bluffing everyone regarding assets found in order to gain customers. For those of you who are unaware, Bill Ferguson is a Wanted guy in BPS and is misleading everyone with false hope of assets found which actually belong to someone else. I wish Carlton Huxley can clarify this.
I, for one, will gladly give them my money if they can provide a sure proof that assets actually belonging to Sydney Lemos have been found. But in Dubai, considering the bad reputation of Bill Ferguson of Carlton Huxley, he is a runaway and none of the what is posted on the news is true! Unfortunately, all hope is lost in the lies that we have been fed. For now, the only true news worth waiting for, is when the Dubai Court authorities provide their statement.

Attachments

• PHOTO.jpg
    PHOTO.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 6
To be honest, (not considering how much they charged), I think the investigators did a great job. They were able to trace some assets and if the process called enforcement of foreign judgment is permissible in those countries, claimants may actually recover their money soon.

Who will get the 15 million? of course its only for those who got a favorable judgement. this is why it is important to file a case, IF you have extra cash to spare though.

On the other hand, its quite unfortunate that they charge a hefty amount. But i think that's a bit expected. Professionals, british, and actually going to places where the assets are - do you think this is cheap?
And if you really want to pursue recovering your money, what are your options anyway? Let me guess, you would have preferred that they let SL out of jail and do some trading again, right? Pathetic.

Thanks to anreaspetrova for the following links he posted.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/exential-forex-scam-the-background-1.622324

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/jame...ntial-scam-revealed-by-investigators-1.622333

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/gold...judgements-and-recover-exential-cash-1.622323

Yes, indeed Carlton may be charging fees to join his case, but there is another group in the US that have also found funds (and I don't think they are charging anything - just a commission on funds they recover).
I have made posts on this forum already a few months ago and I mentioned who they were - see fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort/
This group has found funds in the same places as Carlton has

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/jame...ntial-scam-revealed-by-investigators-1.622333

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/gold...judgements-and-recover-exential-cash-1.622323

Yes, indeed Carlton may be charging fees to join his case, but there is another group in the US that have also found funds (and I don't think they are charging anything - just a commission on funds they recover).
I have made posts on this forum already a few months ago and I mentioned who they were - see fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort/

I got this checked - this car does not belong to Sydney. It makes me question all the other claims published in the newspapers. Not sure on what basis stories are published. Is it not unethical journalism to publish stories not supported by evidence ?
Seems like the Lawyers, Carlton and the newspapers are playing with our sentiments to fulfill their own agenda. This article looks like an advertisement for Carlton. But then not sure if I should question the 'values' of the newspaper or the editor.
Nevertheless, we need to thank National for keeping the flame of this story alive; does not matter whether the news is from an unreliable source and not verified.
Also regarding these assets in the US, how do we verify it is true ? If Carlton can claim a 007 car belongs to SL, (when it doesn't) anyone can be an investigator these days ... Don't get me wrong, I am trying to play the devils advocate here as everyone seems to be playing games with us.

I got this checked - this car does not belong to Sydney. It makes me question all the other claims published in the newspapers. Not sure on what basis stories are published. Is it not unethical journalism to publish stories not supported by evidence ?
Seems like the Lawyers, Carlton and the newspapers are playing with our sentiments to fulfill their own agenda. This article looks like an advertisement for Carlton. But then not sure if I should question the 'values' of the newspaper or the editor.
Nevertheless, we need to thank National for keeping the flame of this story alive; does not matter whether the news is from an unreliable source and not verified.
Also regarding these assets in the US, how do we verify it is true ? If Carlton can claim a 007 car belongs to SL, (when it doesn't) anyone can be an investigator these days ... Don't get me wrong, I am trying to play the devils advocate here as everyone seems to be playing games with us.

MiaJen, it's a catch 22 situation. Anything mentioned in this forum is read by the good guys and the bad guys. For that reason nothing should be mentioned if it helps the bad guys from further hiding their ill gotten gains. I could give you lots more info but it would only help the bad guys. You are not going to solve anything by just reading the posts in this forum. You must act in some way. Filing a report with the authorities is better than doing nothing. Then if you are even more outgoing, then start following up on some of the info that is posted here regarding some of these firms that are mentioned. I suggest you contact the US firm, or Carlton and ask them these questions and see how they respond.
I should mention however that it is also possible that these firms may no longer be accepting any new clients (You see now it is known that assets have been found, now many people are suddenly interested in signing on.) Carlton's clients had losses that did not exceed $10 million, yet $15 million has been found. Therefore Carlton's current clients do not want others to sign up now as they don't want to have to share.
Does that make sense?
Anyway, nobody can give you any guarantees on this forum, as everybody is so anonymous here.
All I can say is Good Luck to everyone, and let the truth prevail.

Im curious as to how these investigators will actually help in recovering the money. I presume these investigators are sanctioned by UAE authorities? If not, other than identifying where the assets are, can they actually enforce (the judgment in UAE) to the authorities of the countries where these assets are found?

On the other hand, if these investigators are not sanctioned by UAE authorities, do the UAE authorities actually conducting a separate investigation to identify where the assets are?

Another guess - maybe the plaintiff are actually the one incharge to provide the UAE courts the information as to where the assets are? hence, the plaintiff needs to hire a separate investigators?

Im curious as to how these investigators will actually help in recovering the money. I presume these investigators are sanctioned by UAE authorities? If not, other than identifying where the assets are, can they actually enforce (the judgment in UAE) to the authorities of the countries where these assets are found?

On the other hand, if these investigators are not sanctioned by UAE authorities, do the UAE authorities actually conducting a separate investigation to identify where the assets are?

Another guess - maybe the plaintiff are actually the one incharge to provide the UAE courts the information as to where the assets are? hence, the plaintiff needs to hire a separate investigators?

Hi Riderx2, please understand I am no expert in the exact way these recovery firms operate, and I am sure each situation is handled a little differently, depending on country that the crime/fraud occurred in, whether the courts issues any civil judgements or ordered restitution of any kind. If that was the case then these cases need to first proceed through the court system in UAE in this matter.
However having said that, there are private investigation firms all over the world that are in the business of locating fraudulent funds. Some of these firms happen to get hired by victims (such as Carlton) and other firms (like the US one) just happen to find the funds because they get wind of a scam that took place and they have connections in various offshore financial centers that can pretty much lead them to the loot. Of course finding and locating the loot in itself is not sufficient legal reason to be able to claim it, therefore these firms that just find loot must then also somehow find the victims who can demonstrate with financial paperwork that they are the victims. These firms are very well versed in how to get this paperwork prepared. Then the next step is to get these funds frozen in these offshore jurisdictions while the court process is taking place in Dubai, as that is where the judgement may finally come from. So this is a tricky step because different countries maintain different agreements with other countries and depending on where all the victims come from and in what currencies they used to invest can all have an impact on whose claims may have merit and recourse.
One reason I like the US firm as the US $Dollar is so tightly controlled worldwide, and the US Federal Bank system keeps such tight records and controls over the movement of $US - it is extremely easy to follow the trail, and seeing as most transactions are done in $US, those US investigators who know the system are able to get great success in their results becauase they basically just piggy back off the weight that the US Federal Reserve affords them.
It seems that if $US Dollars are involved the US Federal Reserve has a great deal of power to force banks to co-operate and provide info, or else they can just take away from them the banks correspondednt US banking license.

MiaJen, it's a catch 22 situation. Anything mentioned in this forum is read by the good guys and the bad guys. For that reason nothing should be mentioned if it helps the bad guys from further hiding their ill gotten gains. I could give you lots more info but it would only help the bad guys. You are not going to solve anything by just reading the posts in this forum. You must act in some way. Filing a report with the authorities is better than doing nothing. Then if you are even more outgoing, then start following up on some of the info that is posted here regarding some of these firms that are mentioned. I suggest you contact the US firm, or Carlton and ask them these questions and see how they respond.
I should mention however that it is also possible that these firms may no longer be accepting any new clients (You see now it is known that assets have been found, now many people are suddenly interested in signing on.) Carlton's clients had losses that did not exceed $10 million, yet $15 million has been found. Therefore Carlton's current clients do not want others to sign up now as they don't want to have to share.
Does that make sense?
Anyway, nobody can give you any guarantees on this forum, as everybody is so anonymous here.

Not sure who the bad guys are - it would seem people driving the clients to lawyers; like the newspapers ? This case has become a source of earning for a lot of people. If the cases go on, the lawyers are the winners and if Sydney is deported, the lawyers are still the winners. It is the clients who loose - they don’t get anything.

I say this because, I took a short trip to Goa during this EID weekend and came back with a different perspective. Spoke to a few locals (I remember the names Pedro and Salu), who think the guy is being framed esp when they read about 007 in the National. They say lots of loop holes in the article. In their opinion, if the newspapers had not instigated clients, they would have got their money by now. It so happened that Pedro has a son in Dubai and among the first 25 clients (just my luck!). Even when the business was very small, he got his interest on time…. It was just during Nov of 2015 that trouble started. He says if it was a ponzi scheme, money would have been slow in coming especially during the first few years. The business ran into some rough times (like every business) and the clients should have been patient. Perhaps he is right. He also mentioned while there are a few impatient clients, he knows a few old clients, who are willing to reinvest, once the company affairs get back to normal. He doesn’t think there is anything wrong with the business.

This makes a lot of sense, coming from a local and someone who sees the story in a different light.

fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort/
I was checking this link. This is not a US company. .nu domain belongs to some island country called Niue in the Pacific Ocean - never heard of this country before. I was checking Wikipedia, the country has a population of 1612 as of 2016. Checked the 'contact us' page, no address or number, only a form. Could be a partner company of Carlton who can endorse their claim of recovered money ? - I don't know. Why would a company on Niue Island think their people have invested in a company based in Dubai ?

Does that make sense?
Does that make sense?

Hey Chris,

This is an excerpt from the National :
“….. and significant money has been located in bank accounts. Other property in Dubai includes Maserati and BMW cars, while cash held by Exential has been traced to accounts in Australia and Abu Dhabi.”

A reference is made to money located in bank accounts. I understand banks would need court orders to disclose this information. The 61 clients of Carlton should insist on making sure they see a copy of that permission to safe guard their interest, else they could get into trouble. See what I found on the link below :

https://flatironspi.com/can-private-investigator-get-bank-records-account-information/

The article is by Flatirons Private Investigations dated 7th May 2017

If Carlton could not get the 007 car thing right (which is public information), what guarantee we have that the rest of the information is true. I am very sure they have their version of evidence for the ownership of 007 car, which unfortunately does not tally with government records.

So now we are at $15m minus the 007 BMW (confirmed). We also do not know if the money in bank accounts is verified or just a guess.. that might bring down the $15m further.

Back