Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I have got news that Sydney is going to be given the sentence shortly and apparently it is said that he has to be sentenced first, before they even touch his assets or find them. But chances are that, there are no assets to be divided among the victims. So, the conclusion is, that we never see Sydney again, and we never see our money again too. Hope all have good nights after what has happened. I am sure we won't see our lawyers and the investigators who lost our money too and hope you get satisfactory answers from them all, for all the promises they did. It is said that because of the number of criminal cases registered, there are no options left but sentence him just like MMA and when he is free, he pays nothing to anyone. Well done clients!!

I guess many wanted Sydney Lemos to rot in jail, and therefore filed criminal cases so that he is proven a fraud. You won, as criminal cases will prove Sydney Lemos as a criminal and get him jailed, and we never see our money, but only civil cases could get you your money, but now we get nothing. I guess we all got attracted to the low cost involved in filing a criminal case and LOST OUR HARD EARNED, MILLIONS AND THOUSANDS of Dollars and Maybe Dirhams too.

well well. at least you are honest that you are greedy. theres nothing else we can do about it. but wait, didnt u mentioned in your first post that "EG was a blessing from God"? which God do u refer to? because the God that i know dislikes greed. hope karma will hit you big time. enjoy :)

Its the same God who has blessed you with this amazing sense of sarcasm; you have a gift of sarcasm and I of greed. BTW, when I visited a lawyer, the lawyer asked me two things, if (1) I contacted EG or EG contacted me to make an investment (2) if I made a profit. ... She said I was greedy and it was unethical for her to take my case. Lets face it, there are plenty of people out there like me. I admitted it and thanks for your compliment. Now Chris says that I may need to return it, shoot! Old clients of EG, kindly take note.

Its good to know your opinion on greed. it also means you are moved by the suffering of the victims who range from Filipino church goers to emirates crew (I recently got to know from a friend she knows lawyers and wealthy business men who have invested - intelligent people). I am sure you are moved by the victims who have lost money and I hope you are busy negotiating with lawyers to provide free service, unlike some people who are encouraging them to spend more money. They are poor people, it is cruel to ask them to spend more money.

Good luck. And may Your God help you in helping the victims. I may be going to hell for my greed, but good karma awaits you, if you do as I said above !

well well. at least you are honest that you are greedy. theres nothing else we can do about it. but wait, didnt u mentioned in your first post that "EG was a blessing from God"? which God do u refer to? because the God that i know dislikes greed. hope karma will hit you big time. enjoy :)

One more thing riderx2, I am assuming you have an account with EG, the fact that you have an account to earn higher interest is because of greed. Else, you would have your money sitting in a safe FD somewhere earning you a 5 - 7% interest max. You understand well that "higher interest means higher risk", and yet you choose to invest. If you are not an investor of EG, ignore my comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riderx2 you have made a good point. I did not realize that MiaJen may have received back far more than what was invested.
There will probably come a time when either Exential (EG) will file for bankruptcy or the courts will appoint a receiver?
Possibly this has already happened, and if SL is in jail I imagine it is more likely that the courts will have appointed a receiver.
OK, so if that is the case then it is the court appointed receiver who now has the legal authority to go after and recover any assets that EG may have or own.
Obviously things get a little complicated on the international stage when a court in Dubaii appoints a receiver, and assets are found in other countries.
The court appointed receiver from Dubaii needs to have the knowledge and experience to know how to go about securing those assets, and do so in a manner that conforms to all laws.
The court appointed receiver will want to get all the accounting records of EG and determine who all the creditors may be. Obviously this will involve getting a list of all the investment transactions and who made them, and a record of any withdrawals.
The idea is to find out how much people lost, and they only calculate the principal of what was invested.
When they do this they are able to determine if any investors actually made money, and believe it or not those investors that actually made a profit are then asked to return that money.
This is because those profits were not real profits and therefore people should not benefit from a crime when others lose money.

Things get very complicated when assets are found in other countries by third parties who are acting for individual investor/victims as the receiver will probably want to claim all assets wherever they are found. The problem is that the receiver does not necessarily know where all these assets are, and quite often the receiver does not know how to find them, so a number of possible scenarios occur.
1) The receiver cuts a deal with the third parties and agrees to share some of the assets in exchange for the information on where they are located
2) The third parties who find the assets cut a deal directly with EG, and agree to allow EG to keep some in exchange for making their clients whole

Neither of these scenarios are simple.
If the receiver cuts a deal then those assets are still tied up for years while the receiver exhausts all other avenues to locate other funds. At the end the receiver needs to be paid for their services so quite often any monies that actually are recovered end up going to the receiver anyway as payment for their services. Any money that is left over then gets divided up amongst the creditors/victims and usually only amounts to about 5 cents on the $

Now if it turns out that the third parties cut a deal directly with EG, then just those clients who hired the third parties get paid. (and they probably keep quiet about getting paid because they probably don't want the receiver to find out)

That seems to be how things go in these matters.

Just a quick question to all the folks out there - are any of you aware of the publication OffshoreAlert.com?
I have found this publication to be very credible and they widely considered to be the unofficial financial regulator
Here is some info about them. offshorealert.com/about.aspx
I hope this helps

Thanks for clarifying that Chris. If we are to believe what you said about returning the interest earned, it means that the clients who have not made money, can only claim their principal.

Its the same God who has blessed you with this amazing sense of sarcasm; you have a gift of sarcasm and I of greed. BTW, when I visited a lawyer, the lawyer asked me two things, if (1) I contacted EG or EG contacted me to make an investment (2) if I made a profit. ... She said I was greedy and it was unethical for her to take my case. Lets face it, there are plenty of people out there like me. I admitted it and thanks for your compliment. Now Chris says that I may need to return it, shoot! Old clients of EG, kindly take note.

Its good to know your opinion on greed. it also means you are moved by the suffering of the victims who range from Filipino church goers to emirates crew (I recently got to know from a friend she knows lawyers and wealthy business men who have invested - intelligent people). I am sure you are moved by the victims who have lost money and I hope you are busy negotiating with lawyers to provide free service, unlike some people who are encouraging them to spend more money. They are poor people, it is cruel to ask them to spend more money.

Good luck. And may Your God help you in helping the victims. I may be going to hell for my greed, but good karma awaits you, if you do as I said above !

One more thing riderx2, I am assuming you have an account with EG, the fact that you have an account to earn higher interest is because of greed. Else, you would have your money sitting in a safe FD somewhere earning you a 5 - 7% interest max. You understand well that "higher interest means higher risk", and yet you choose to invest. If you are not an investor of EG, ignore my comment.

again, hats off to you for admitting that you are greedy. and its quite obvious that you only came to this forum after EG was closed because i mentioned a lot of times that i dont have any account with EG. we were warning people not to put their money in EG. thats was my purpose. now that EG is closed, im suppose to just be a spectator. but i cant stop myself from not responding to people like you who brag their profits and still try to claim capital despite knowing that EG was a scam. but then again, we all just have to accept that there are heartless people living in this planet. but please dont believe that there are many like you. i still want to believe that your kind of people are lesser than the good ones. :)

Thanks for clarifying that Chris. If we are to believe what you said about returning the interest earned, it means that the clients who have not made money, can only claim their principal.
Hello MiaJen,
Yes Correct.
Clients/Victims who have lost money can only claim principal. That is how the courts in western countries treat these cases. I assume Dubaii will be the same. If you wish to check, just ask any lawyer who is familiar with this.

Ambotik, The procedure of sending her back to Dubai from India is going to start very soon, ARN Advocates & Legal Consultants is working on that with some Indian lawyers and they are just waiting for few documents in order to start the Legal proceedings in India against her.
Nice to hear - hope it's true? - I am just reviewing the thread from a few months back to see if i can get a better understanding of who is who in this zoo.

I have got news that Sydney is going to be given the sentence shortly and apparently it is said that he has to be sentenced first, before they even touch his assets or find them. But chances are that, there are no assets to be divided among the victims. So, the conclusion is, that we never see Sydney again, and we never see our money again too.

Oh no, this is terrible news for all clients!! I was hoping to see my money even if it would be that Sydney was released and traded and paid me back. This is really creating a situation for me now as is the case for many others as well.:(

Nice to hear - hope it's true? - I am just reviewing the thread from a few months back to see if i can get a better understanding of who is who in this zoo.
Chris i guess you were on a high dosage of sleeping pills, you woke up to this after 7 months haha. Loads of ring leaders/ masters in this zoo too, Carlton owned by bill Ferguson and lawyers. Seems like you live next to Bill Ferguson's house, you seem to defend him and Carlton Huxley a lot, hoping you are not him, coz that is the talk of the town. and God who is our creator, says,do not judge each other or else i will burn you. So calm down gentlemen. We have lost everything.

Hello MiaJen,
Yes Correct.
Clients/Victims who have lost money can only claim principal. That is how the courts in western countries treat these cases. I assume Dubaii will be the same. If you wish to check, just ask any lawyer who is familiar with this.

Why dont u ask the lawyers themselves? Their address is mentioned on their website and phone number too and update us as well . Why they could not touch her yet? And these were the same lawyers who had published on newspapers giving us long stories with diagrams since 8 months.

Why dont u ask the lawyers themselves? Their address is mentioned on their website and phone number too and update us as well . Why they could not touch her yet? And these were the same lawyers who had published on newspapers giving us long stories with diagrams since 8 months.
Hi my name is kashif and i am new on this forum i am also victim of exential group i have no clear idea wats going on i jst want know if we r gonna get our money back i never contacted to police or any lawyer bcz i think its gonna b waste of money if anyone of u can hlep me out and let me know the current situation i will be thankful..

Back