Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
It is high time for us clients to find solutions for ourselves. We need to put pressure on the authorities for the best solution. We need to ask them why they have been delaying this. We need our money.
It is pointless to depend on any lawyer, newspapers and middle men. As someone has rightly said herein, these are scavengers waiting to loot us further. Hope you all have learnt your lesson.

I agree with what you said. Based on what other said in this forum:
- you cannot file a class suit. This would have lessen the cost significantly. I really dont know why this is not allowed.
- police are not accepting complaints anymore. You need to go to dubai courts. and of course, you cannot just barge into dubai courts to put your case forward. You need to be represented by (unfortunately) expensive lawyers.

So what are the options?
- Find a cheap lawyer. Or a lawyer who will not charge anything upfront but will only get a percentage of the amount recovered. But of course, there are court fees, etc. which needs to be paid in advance (but at least not to the lawyers).That would be a good deal because considering that this is almost a lost cause, getting 80% of the amount (assuming 20% to the lawyers) will be more than enough. Im quite sure there was one law firm who posted this proposition before but cheerleaders branded them as fraud. But based on the facts now, i dont think youll find any willing lawyer with this condition. And by the way, the usual practice is that the court will order the full return of the capital plus damages and standard interest of approximately 12% per year - FYI for @MiaJen
- Wasta (aka influence/connections). Find an local who has good wasta and is willing to help you.

Those are the only options I can think of now. Dont go to extreme cases like directly contacting the royal family (or even using tweeter). I think one lady tried this earlier this year and I think shes in trouble :)

Again, recovery is a complex and costly process which does not really guarantee full return of your money. Unless SL has other personal properties to go after, there's no way to recover the cost for the lavish party that SL was throwing every month or the sponsorship fees given to FC Bardez. Thats why prevention is always better than cure. If its too good to be true,.... you know whats next.

But I see now that if SL is sentenced, she won’t even get her principal, with our without a lawyer. Because of some few people who claim they were helping, the patient clients have to suffer.

Barking at the wrong tree...

If SL is sentenced that means he is guilty of running a ponzi and fund mismanagement. The reason your sister and the other clients have to suffer is because they fell victim to a ponzi scheme ran by a conman. By the way, if he's proven guilty, you're 3x gains are ill-gotten and you can give them back to your sister to give her some sort of justice.

Next step: make sure you file cases on the ones who further stole your money. goodluck

In a ponzi scheme, funds coming in are used to pay for the bogus profits of scam victims who are already in it. Take the case of @MiaJen for example. She earned 3 times her principal believing that this was a legitimate company. Would you file a case against @MiaJen for being duped by a ponzi?

One of the main reasons why the funds are no longer there is that there are people who unknowingly made illegitimate gains from this scheme.

For example: 100 people put 100USD in a ponzi scheme (10,000 USD). 30 profited and took out 300USD each (9,000USD) . Only 1000USD will be left as scraps for the 70 to fight on. Oh wait, some of the 30 will still be selfish enough to further fight for a share on the 1,000USD scraps.

Well it seems that everybody is becoming a lawyer now because of different opinion and speculations. Only God knows what will happen next as everybody does their part. I guess its time to move on start your new life, unless people involve in this Ponzi scheme (as some says) listen on what GOD whisper to them. :). Admit it that there is a point in time that you will make a wrong decisions and these are one of those. Don't loose hope, keep on believing that you're hard earned money will come back in a better way. For all those people fighting for their investment, All The Best! hope you recover something as the time goes by. But remember, be vigilant to those people you are asking for help or to those helping you to get back your money (you know who they are... hehehehe) and to those (you know who you are...hahahaha) please, stop milking these poor investor think of their family who are also suffering, for sure you have family as well so give them a chance to know that there is still a light over the tunnel and don't put a food over your table which comes from (?????). By the way, i've got 2 accounts for this Ponzi scheme (as some says again) and i did not file a case, maybe i'm dumb and i don't have money. lols... But one thing for sure whoever behind this mess, It will be 1Million % sure that somebody is waiting for them in HELL... So i hope next time everybody will comment with a good result...ciao!

But one thing for sure whoever behind this mess, It will be 1Million % sure that somebody is waiting for them in HELL... So i hope next time everybody will comment with a good result...ciao!
Rightly said. There is a 3 million percentage guarantee that there is someone waiting in hell for whoever is responsible for this mess.

Hello All,

Does any one have any useful information on SL and any statements from the police or lawyers?

Has anyone gotten their investment back?

Hello All,

Does any one have any useful information on SL and any statements from the police or lawyers?

Has anyone gotten their investment back?

Sorry no news on SL, or police or lawyers, BUT .....
New material info coming soon on the recovery end for those that explored that option..
Sorry but I can't give too much more detail on that now as it is still time sensitive, but you can mark my words and take note of today's date.
It should (hopefully) be within a month or two.
It should have already happened but recent events in the world made this delay unavoidable.
Oh, I'm bracing myself right now for the onslaught of comments that are probably going to come.
Sorry for peeking everyone's attention - I was just answering R1991's question.

Sorry no news on SL, or police or lawyers, BUT .....
New material info coming soon on the recovery end for those that explored that option..
Sorry but I can't give too much more detail on that now as it is still time sensitive, but you can mark my words and take note of today's date.
It should (hopefully) be within a month or two.
It should have already happened but recent events in the world made this delay unavoidable.
Oh, I'm bracing myself right now for the onslaught of comments that are probably going to come.
Sorry for peeking everyone's attention - I was just answering R1991's question.

So we are among people who didn't go to court yet, any information that you are aware of about any settlements? or the only way is to hire a lawyer and go to court?

So we are among people who didn't go to court yet, any information that you are aware of about any settlements? or the only way is to hire a lawyer and go to court?
Hello Ihab, Sorry I have no information on any settlements. Have you filed a complaint with the police yet? Have the courts in Dubai appointed a receiver yet?

Back