Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Pharaoh, I am merely sharing my experiences as an investor in Exential.

I am not speaking on behalf of Exential or any other investors in the same company.

I will applaud you - and your skepticism - if your warnings prove to be true.

EVERY investor must weigh up a number of factors before investing in any company -
this includes conducting your own due diligence (testimonials/background checks) plus taking into consideration an amount that you are prepared to lose "if" the investment goes wrong...
versus the value of the opportunity if you think it will work out to be a success.

All investments are gambles to a degree, there are no "sure-things" - just ask investors in Northern Rock, Icelandic Banks, or Volkswagen.

Tutankhamun

Guys, so do we know if the remaining people who've been waiting for their profits if they got them yet?

Guys, so do we know if the remaining people who've been waiting for their profits if they got them yet?

Everyone I know have now received profit withdrawals for September. But I am hearing that there may still be other accounts with pending payouts. Quite a backlog because October payout requests are now also being processed.

You really don't care that you are being part of a scheme which is designed to steal money from others. After all these explanations pages after pages all you care is to get you profit, isn't it? No ethics and morals whatsoever, the more I see people with this attitude the more I get disgusted from humans. You wonder why the world became a miserable place.

You really don't care that you are being part of a scheme which is designed to steal money from others. After all these explanations pages after pages all you care is to get you profit, isn't it? No ethics and morals whatsoever, the more I see people with this attitude the more I get disgusted from humans. You wonder why the world became a miserable place.
Who do you think you are??
What attitude is this??
I don't have an account with exential my smart friend, I'm just curious if people who've been waiting for their money if they got them..
If you think that you are such an ethical and moral person, you can go to a church and become a priest..
You attack with no reason. I just feel sad for you...

What attitude is this??
I don't have an account with exential my smart friend, I'm just curious if people who've been waiting for their money if they got them..
If you think that you are such an ethical and moral person, you can go to a church and become a priest..

Cool your engines tiger, why so angry all of a sudden. You have an account or not, your intentions are quite clear to me. If not you wouldn't get this upset. In addition your highness, before I make a comment and convey my opinion do you need to be someone? Or do I need your permission? I don't think so.
As for your advice to go to church or become priest, in order to be ethical and moral do we need to do that, Do we need to involve in religious acts? Why would I do something like that to live a moral life? I can do it without getting religion involved. I think its better to keep this conversation in the context.
If you need to feel sorry for someone really feel sorry for your self that you are so interested in a system that is based on some stolen profits.
Let me straighten up things here, probably like you I am a crew too. The difference is I feel its part of my duty to inform some poor souls before investing in Ponzi schemes like that. So, I read I learn and keep others informed and direct them to this site to learn more. But when see careless human beings that are interested only in their own benefits or money, I can't help but to express my true feelings about how I feel about them.
At the end of the day the decision is yours my friend. You invest you don't invest, I really don't care, I only feel sorry about the poor souls that fall into this trap.

They way you made your comment on my simple and curious question, didn't have any sense to attack.
I'm very cool. Who ever makes accounts on those things is responsible for his/her actions and of the risk it has.
I repeat, I don't have account, but even if I had, there where no reason somebody to come and tell me what ever you said.
The forum and the particular thread I think is not about teaching people to being moral and ethical. It's for sharing infos and experience, is an open community. We are all adults I guess and we have to know the risks of our actions.
I end it here.

What attitude is this??

"And I have to mention that I believe that for sure this kind of "companies" are ponzi! At least if you start on the beginning you will get advantage of it. For me getting back my capital on the first 5months was really good, so from now on I don't care.."

Ah, by the way look what I found here, before you start getting angry on others' comments think about your own actions. This explains why all of a sudden you get really upset.
Let me repeat my friend the difference between you and I is I really care. I really care about the people that fall into this trap. It worries me that some poor colleagues of mine, by trying to come out of their situation, thinking that by investing in tadawul/exential they can pay off their loans etc. can move on their lives. Unfortunately it may not be possible for some that simple. As much as you don't care in investing schemes like that I do care and inform them about the risks of investing their hard earned money in companies like that.

They way you made your comment on my simple and curious question, didn't have any sense to attack.
I'm very cool. Who ever makes accounts on those things is responsible for his/her actions and of the risk it has.
I repeat, I don't have account, but even if I had, there where no reason somebody to come and tell me what ever you said.
The forum and the particular thread I think is not about teaching people to being moral and ethical. It's for sharing infos and experience, is an open community. We are all adults I guess and we have to know the risks of our actions.
I end it here.

I have definitely no intentions to teach you any manners nor ethics. You are who you are at the end of the day. I agree the fact that it's the investors' risk. My reaction was not to you only, it's to all those that ignore all the signs and chase only the profit. You are absolutely right about one thing my friend, its all about sharing info and experience, what I wrote earlier was truly expressing my feelings about this company and their investors (whose aware of what it is) this is exactly what I am experiencing that's all about it.
Anyways good luck to you in either ways.
So long my friend, over and out...

What is your intention? What you wanna prove?
My post you posted above is from an other thread, and so what? I'm not allowed to ask if people got their money?
You are really out of topic.
If you worry about your colleagues is your own problem and it's not relevant with my post.
You really have nothing to do at 3am

Back