Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Optimally, I suggest that everyone pull out now and warn any friends to do the same.

On the other hand, if your "friends" lured you into this scheme, then I'd say that securing your own funds before notifying them would be reasonable.

Optimally, I suggest that everyone who has their own money to invest go for this great investment and not listen to these naysayers, special interests and so-called experts.

On the other hand, if your "friends" encouraged you into this investment, then I'd say that thanking them would be reasonable.

Talk talk talk... exential is still growing and growing and these pharaohs only want to say is pullback to prove only what his saying for more than a year. He 's action right now is very desperate. Where's your dignity now? I'm totally laughing at you.
show yourself desperate pharaohs....

Please let them what they want to do they have their own mind and free will and please don't command the investor what they will do. Are you desperate to destroy the company?

Optimally, I suggest that everyone who has their own money to invest go for this great investment and not listen to these naysayers, special interests and so-called experts.

On the other hand, if your "friends" encouraged you into this investment, then I'd say that thanking them would be reasonable.

Optimally, I suggest that people perform due diligence. Doing so will reveal that this is not a transparent investment scheme, but instead has all the signs of being a Ponzi. It also appears to be running out of steam, meaning the collapse could happen sooner that some of you Ponzi fans think.

If your "friends" encourage you to invest in a criminal enterprise, get some new friends.

Talk talk talk... exential is still growing and growing and these pharaohs only want to say is pullback to prove only what his saying for more than a year. He 's action right now is very desperate. Where's your dignity now? I'm totally laughing at you.
show yourself desperate pharaohs....

Please let them what they want to do they have their own mind and free will and please don't command the investor what they will do. Are you desperate to destroy the company?

If somehow I am wrong, any company which could make profits like this won't be harmed by prudent investors pulling out until the company shows some transparency. If I am right, it only takes a modest percent of people pulling back to shake the foundations of this sort of scam.

Looks to me like Donatelo is getting desperate to keep his illegal source of income well funded so he can keep reaping profits paid out of other people's investments.

Optimally, I suggest that people perform due diligence. Doing so will reveal that this is not a transparent investment scheme, but instead has all the signs of being a Ponzi. It also appears to be running out of steam, meaning the collapse could happen sooner that some of you Ponzi fans think.

If your "friends" encourage you to invest in a criminal enterprise, get some new friends.

So, if people perform due diligence and still chose to invest it is their choice. Whether you agree with it or not.

For sure, however If your "friends" encourage you to invest in an investment with high returns that have continuously paid out profits to their investors I would certainly thank them.

If somehow I am wrong, any company which could make profits like this won't be harmed by prudent investors pulling out until the company shows some transparency. If I am right, it only takes a modest percent of people pulling back to shake the foundations of this sort of scam.

Looks to me like Donatelo is getting desperate to keep his illegal source of income well funded so he can keep reaping profits paid out of other people's investments.

Any company or investment whether legitimate or not can be harmed by constant, unsubstantiated and unproven claims whether that be gold, property, stocks or a relatively small forex trading company.

Donatelo, if of course concerned about his investments and rightfully so, with so many armchair experts with hidden intensions out there to put doubt in peoples minds.

Thankfully, the majority people who invest in this company have already done their research and the vast majority are extremely happy!

Buy the way, I just received my November profit yesterday!

Merry Christmas!

I have a few questions about the company since it's been operating over 5 years.

1. Who is the senior management behind the company. I hear talk of a S.L. but I can't find anywhere who actually owns or operates the company

2. The resulted are apparently independently audited. Who is the independent auditor and where can I see these audits

3. They have a trading room in dubai that isn't located at their head office. Why can't we visit the trading room floor.

4. As somebody said earlier, there appears to be no logic or strategy to the trades. Some are long with big loss e.g. 4k usd on one trade per each 20k usd account others tiny yet the profit is almost always exactly 2500 usd pm per account. Does forex really work like this or should the results be more volatile?

For sure, however If your "friends" encourage you to invest in an investment with high returns that have continuously paid out profits to their investors I would certainly thank them.

Even if the investment shows multiple warning signs of being a Ponzi? Just because a crime is reliable for a few months or years doesn't make it any less illegal or unethical.

Any company or investment whether legitimate or not can be harmed by constant, unsubstantiated and unproven claims whether that be gold, property, stocks or a relatively small forex trading company.

Donatelo, if of course concerned about his investments and rightfully so, with so many armchair experts with hidden intensions out there to put doubt in peoples minds.

Thankfully, the majority people who invest in this company have already done their research and the vast majority are extremely happy!

Buy the way, I just received my November profit yesterday!

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy your ill-gotten gains while they last. Too bad you, Donatelo, and a few other True Believers in free money and/or people who just don't care that it's a crime as long as it pays probably won't be around to answer questions after this Ponzi collapses. In all previous threads on Ponzis, 100% of the cheerleaders disappeared when the scheme collapsed and ignored all invitations to return and update their opinions.

An investment company which could consistently make the claimed returns would easily be able to survive with few or no customers by this point. They'd only need to invest their previous profits and wouldn't have to share any of the new profits.

Again with the conspiracy theories about my intentions. I challenged Donatelo to find me pushing a company here at the FPA anywhere in my 14,000+ posts and he couldn't. If you really think this, go ahead, dig into my post history, and see that you can't find anything like that either. I believe my articles as well as my advice makes it very plain that I don't promote ANY broker, product, or investment. Even if a company has zero warning signs and is well-regulated, I always urge caution and careful due diligence before considering a test with the smallest amount of money possible. Further, I advise people to always be ready to yank most or all of their money out at the first hint of any trouble.

So far, I haven't seen anything resembling real research to back up Exential beyond "my friends made a bunch of money and now I'm getting paid too so I don't care about all the red flags". Instead, here are more major unanswered questions raised by someone who did some real research...

I have a few questions about the company since it's been operating over 5 years.

1. Who is the senior management behind the company. I hear talk of a S.L. but I can't find anywhere who actually owns or operates the company

2. The resulted are apparently independently audited. Who is the independent auditor and where can I see these audits

3. They have a trading room in dubai that isn't located at their head office. Why can't we visit the trading room floor.

4. As somebody said earlier, there appears to be no logic or strategy to the trades. Some are long with big loss e.g. 4k usd on one trade per each 20k usd account others tiny yet the profit is almost always exactly 2500 usd pm per account. Does forex really work like this or should the results be more volatile?

I believe the correct answers are:

1. People who are planning to steal millions from their clients will neglect to list their directors on their investment websites.

2. It's easy to claim something is audited without any real audit. True believers will take the claim as proof, even though there's not a shred of evidence to back it up. People who know it's a Ponzi, but jumped in anyway and are desperate for it to keep going will also claim that a claimed audit equals real proof.

3. Visiting a trading room would require there to be an actual trading room to visit. :D

4. Any successful longterm strategy should have some recognizable logical structure. Even a very consistent trading method will never produce steady returns of a fixed amount or percent month to month for an extended period. I did see one that came close once - and then the account blew out over a period of less than 1 week. My best guess is that either the broker is in on faking the results, or that they are using one or more methods to manipulate the results displayed.

If Exential was a real company making real investments, they'd send an official representative to answer this sort of thing immediately. They'd also have jumped into this thread a long time back to explain many of the questions I and others have raised.

Instead, Exential's silence speaks volumes.

Hi pharaoh what you are saying is only speculation and assuming. Any company has right not to answer all the question in order to protect their company. As exential said there's right time and right place for your question. No one are forcing to join to exential. And the business is too risky. And it's your own will to join.

If you want a proof go to the court and file a complain.

You are not a judge you are only a person who's imagination are very bright. And you don't have any proof only imagination.

Dear all, still quite apprehensive about this scheme.i paid a visit to the Extential office on the 3rd floor, even though they had another office on the 7th floor . I was told repeatedly not to visit the 7th floor as the agent was on the 3rd floor.

From my first visit to the office it seemed quite decked out with xmas celebrations and seemed with a busy front office. I met another person in the waiting room did not get a chance to speak to him ( just said hello) as my 'relationship manager ' pitched up quite quickly.

Further, he gave me the presentation, as I had done my research I knew what he was about to say.. For the most part anyway.

I decided to grill him a little, and asked him (relationship manager) how many accounts he had.. He said none! The explanation he gave me was that he was a new joiner (2 months) and that there were more of his kind joining as recruitment for this role seemed to be booming.

Some other facts I got were:

They're are managing 18,000 accounts in total
Mostly Emirates, Air Arabia and some flydubai accounts.
Trades get stopped during high volatility periods completely .
24 hours an IT person watches the market not a broker - apparently this is left to the software to make the trades.

I asked him to show me his or his colleagues accounts.. I quizzed the colleague who had opened up 4 accounts. He showed me the trades on his phone and these correlated with the ones on their website login.which made it look legit.

The mysterious 7th floor is where the trades occur and is the main office - I haven't been I cannot verify. Maybe someone else can!

So my research on forex hasn't ended there, so I wondered, if the returns they are promising are actually possible .so I opened a demo account with dfmarkets who give to 10,000 euros or dollars to play with.

I watched YouTube tutorials (the official source!) for forex trading and learnt the basics and learnt a few basic techniques which I 'thought' I used in my demo trading account.

I made 144 euros within a few minutes.luck? Perhaps!. It was clear to me that high returns are possible within the forex market- unlike the stock market. Main difference being countries don't go bust overnight whereas, companies do!

Perhaps Exential is actually able to produce similar results - the con is on,but just for how long?

18,000 accounts... would love to see the maths on the company profits after commission. When I spoke to a representative last year they said only 4000 accounts.... Hmmm... more lies?? or a significant increase in suckers??

Back