Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I made 144 euros within a few minutes.luck? Perhaps!. It was clear to me that high returns are possible within the forex market- unlike the stock market. Main difference being countries don't go bust overnight whereas, companies do!

Perhaps Exential is actually able to produce similar results - the con is on,but just for how long?

To answer your question, I would say it is luck. The real skill is not in making 144$ in ten minutes but not to lose your 10000 in one month/year. Since you have made the effort ( quite rightly ) to begin understanding Forex, please continue so two things will become obvious to you.
- it is far from easy to return 10% constantly, every month and will require a lot of commitment from you.
- if you do indeed return 10% ( or more ) constantly, then you don't need Extential as you will be in control of your own trades, account access and level of risk you chose to take.

Honestly I think you were right to trying forex yourself and can only advise you to keep on learning that way. It should all become too obvious to you.

Monster3011, have you wondered what would happen if you "accidentally" went to the 7th floor on a followup visit? ;-)

Hi pharaoh what you are saying is only speculation and assuming. Any company has right not to answer all the question in order to protect their company. As exential said there's right time and right place for your question. No one are forcing to join to exential. And the business is too risky. And it's your own will to join.

If you want a proof go to the court and file a complain.

You are not a judge you are only a person who's imagination are very bright. And you don't have any proof only imagination.

Exential matches the profile of a Ponzi scheme perfectly. Anyone who's ever examined a few Ponzis would be able to see how obvious this is. I've examined many Ponzi schemes and have had this exact same argument in other threads, complete with people like you telling me how I couldn't possible know those were Ponzi schemes. When the end came to each of those scams, people like you disappeared, never to be heard from again.

Any sane investment company would try to provide at least some defense in a thread like this. An non-criminal investment company would have answered all the unanswered questions investors and potential investors have posted here. Some of those questions were asked directly to the company and remain unanswered.

You need to brush up on the law. I'm doing my best to warn people of a crime in progress. Those who have money invested in this Ponzi are the ones who need to be having chats with the police and regulators inside the UAE. If enough do, then a real investigation can finally begin (if it isn't quietly happening already).

I see you gave up defending UT Markets now that my imagination has been backed up by a regulatory warning about that company.

Article from the UAE's National Newspaer Today. It is probably too late to get out now, as authorities will needless to say be investigating, but you can try to recoup at least something.

logo.png

Investors warned over ‘double your cash’ scams in Dubai
Nick Webster

January 6, 2016

DUBAI // Amateur investors are being targeted by financial conmen offering to double their money in foreign currency exchange trading.

In fact, financial experts say the “forex” funds don’t exist: they are Ponzi schemes, in which new investors’ cash is used to pay returns to existing investors, and could collapse at any moment.

“I could probably find 40 in a couple of hours, just in Dubai,” said Sam Instone, chief executive of AES International financial advisers. “If they are allowed to get away with it, these kind of get-rich-quick scams will thrive.

“To the poorly informed, they look genuine. It catches out a lot of people. I hear heartbreaking stories from people like teachers who are often targeted.”

One fund company, with offices in Dubai Media City, promises a return of 110 per cent on an investment of as little as US$20,000, less than Dh75,000.

“Airline cabin crew and teachers are attracted because they can double their salaries by opening two or three accounts. It is built on greed,” said one Lebanese investor who withdrew his money from the fund when he realised it was a scam.

“$20,000 for an investment fund like this is particularly low, that is the attraction. Usually the minimum deposit is nearer $100,000, and pays just 7 per cent a year.

“Offering 110 per cent a year is phenomenal. It is too good to be true, so I got out quickly.”

Even then, he had his deposit returned only after he threatened to contact regulators. “The fund managers were fine at first and paid back my first account,” he said. “But on my second, the communication broke down.”

“I heard nothing and after 35 days I was getting worried,” the investor said.

“I sent them an email and told them I would contact the authorities at Dubai Multi Commodities Centre and within five minutes I had an email and the money was returned the same day. They try to hold on to cash for as long as possible.”

Alina, a former cabin crew member, also invested with the fund, which told her its core business operated from the British Virgin Islands.

“Because the money is held in BVI, it is easy to freeze and transfer to anywhere in the world,” she said. “This is not regulated and it is not a reliable investment.”

She withdrew her investment after reading warnings about the company on an online chat forum for airline staff, but she said many of her colleagues had risked their life savings.

“Many are not financially educated, all they see is their friends making money and they want to join in.”

Alina was also concerned when the fund manager told her it would take up to a month for her to withdraw her cash if she wanted to close her account.

“As soon as you have opened an account and deposited the money, customer services are very difficult to get hold of,” she said.

Brett, an investor from New Zealand, closed his accounts because he had doubts about the legitimacy of the company.

“I asked key questions like how to view live trades and why it took so long to get the money back once accounts were closed,” he said. “They didn’t answer these basic questions, so I closed my accounts.

“It was too risky. I know someone who has three accounts and has borrowed money to invest. If it collapses, he is in serious trouble.”

William Messruther, group manager at the Continental Group of financial advisers in Abu Dhabi, said some of his clients had asked him to withdraw regular savings to invest in what they believe are forex schemes.

“This could all disappear tomorrow. No one even knows where their money is going,” he said.

“It is not a case of if they will collapse, but when. Some people know the risks but are still happy to invest. It is dangerous. The bottom line is people are greedy.”

Investors lost millions when MMA Forex, a Ponzi-like investment scheme in Dubai, collapsed in the summer of 2013. The company’s chief executive, the Pakistani businessman Malik Awan, was jailed for two years for fraud.

To operate legally, fund managers must be licensed by the Emirates Security and Commodities Authority and the Central Bank.

Legitimate websites will clearly state the name of the regulator that oversees their work, and details of their commercial registration and trade licence.

How to invest safely and avoid high-risk bogus schemes, from AES International.

• Legitimate financial advisers should be able to answer any queries about the financial plan or asset fund, and make it clear what fees will be charged.

• Some countries have no regulation regarding who can provide financial advice. Advisers should be upfront and specific about their experience, knowledge and qualifications, as well as the regulatory framework in which they operate.

• Financial advice should be independent and tailored to your needs, trusted planners would never profess to being investment experts as well. There are many ways of accessing investments without paying for advice and a good company will be able to help you get started.

• A first meeting is all about you and the adviser getting to know each other. It’s an opportunity for you to ask questions. Be wary of anyone trying to sign you up to a plan or product at the first meeting. A decent advisory company will be able to provide more than one happy client referral.

nwebster@thenational.ae

Link>> http://www.thenational.ae/uae/investors-warned-over-double-your-cash-scams-in-dubai#full

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the perfect opportunity for Exential to stop clamming-up when asked about stuff that will prove they are not a ponzi. With this publicity, many people will be waiting at the sidelines for that signal to jump in, should they be proven legit; me included. :)

This is the perfect opportunity for Exential to stop clamming-up when asked about stuff that will prove they are not a ponzi. With this publicity, many people will be waiting at the sidelines for that signal to jump in, should they be proven legit; me included. :)

Silent,

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have spoken to friends still in the scheme today - and they are bricking it... I told them months ago to get out, but greed will always prevail over some people. And even though they are rightly sh&^*ting themselves, they still haven't pulled the pin. The longer people wait the longer the queue ahead of them to get their money out. If however Exential can front and explain all in a transparent manner, I too will eat my hat and look to re-invest.

Ok a quick update... Yet again Exential have delayed paying the profits... There is no excuse this time, just a flippant 'next week'. How much more proof do the fanboys want??? Get your money out now... asap...

[

It's a blind article though. The writer knows the rule in Dubai. If you accuse or defame someone without a proof then you go straight to jail. They should have name the Company so that all issues will be settled once and for all.

Same here. Quite a few pages back, I promised 50% of my profits to one Exential cheerleader if he could provide a few pieces of evidence needed to convince me to join. He completely failed on all counts.

I am guessing the silence is due to everyone trying to pull their investment before it collapses.

I'm sure the Exential fans will try to say that nothing in the article point to their favorite source of illegal profits. I wonder if Donatelo and Superhuman82 are secretly withdrawing some of their investments while still encouraging others to get in.

Let's hope the crash comes soon. The sooner it happens, the fewer new victims will be drawn in.

Back