Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Well, I received my Jan Profit yesterday, a bit late but at least they kept their promise like they said they would.

OMG. I even did not receive November.
This company is crap.
Or maybe they prioritize ppl. Like if you have 1 acount you will get nothing for a long time. **** :(

This company is crap.
Or maybe they prioritize ppl. Like if you have 1 acount you will get nothing for a long time. **** :(

No one in here can help you. Put an end to your agony. Just pull out your capital and closed your account. The fewer the clients the better.

Now if you choose to stay and prolong your agony and even telling yourself that 'I'll probably give them a month or two' then obviously it's your fault then and I think you should stop whining..

This company is crap.
Just for your information - there was a guy in our office, who was over paid forJan profits 3 weeks ago, they then reversed the 100 AED extra paid......However, the rest in the office say around 10 -15 didn't get their December.....THEY ARE PLAYING a SIMPLE MIND GAME....They have the data, to group as per co. being employed....pay 1 or 2 on time so that they keep the other investors confused...and also its a free marketing....GREED is BEING FED.....SIC

Two former colleagues are still waiting on December - and now Jan is overdue - so the last payment received was in November.. Despite assurances they are struggling to pay...

I'm surprised someone hasn't already gone to the police. Here's an example: If your employer fails to pay your salary two months on the trot, what would you do?? In most cases people here in Dubai would be straight to the labour courts or the police to file a case. Why hasn't anyone done it yet?

because reporting it to the police is a double edge sword. If they will report it to the police, they are afraid of the possibility that it will be proven to be indeed a scam, which means that they will not be able to recover their money. The trend is, unless the authorities steps in, it will take approximately 3-6 months before any "investors" will come forth and file a formal complaint. And as what stated above, EG is clever in paying something to selected few to give a bit of hope to the investors to keep them from filing a formal complaint.

Reporting to the Police is tantamount to reporting a crime isn't it? And as a complainant or victim you have to tell them the other party who runs an illegal scheme and victimized you. Thats where the 'double edge sword' comes in. You need to be successful in proving that they are indeed running an illegal scheme otherwise that will be equivalent to maligning or ruining their reputation and you then need to have a good lawyer to defend you for the cases that the Company will file againts you.

Thats the reality and if youre living there you know what Im talking about and most of the trolls in here are aware on this fact thats why they cant do it by themselves and just telling others to do it instead.

I will be glad if someone will do it so that once and for all everything will be cleared.

Back