Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I love that the brag that one of their brokers is under BVI regulation. BVI and Broker in the same sentence is a warning flag all to itself.

Wow. Exential claims the article in the National was vague. And then makes a vague reference to legal proceedings. :p

Speaking of vague, those vague claims of how they make money are exactly how most Ponzi's convince gullible investors to put their money in.

The difference between a mugger and a con man is that victims of a con initially thank the con man for stealing their money.

§ Future plans of Exential

We are proud to announce that Exential will be expanding internationally towards the European, South American and Asian region. We will also be collaborating with new banking partners which will enable us to provide clients with co-branded debit cards. In addition we have partnered with new banking partners in Australia as well as locally that will help towards easing out the banking issues that we have been facing. Mr. Firas Singer and Mr. Sydney A Lemos, assured that until the withdrawal issue is resolved the future prospects will be on

Hold.

This makes me think that have lots of people within this scheme don't they?

Hello guys,
I'm a client of them. Still did not get my profit.
A big delay and i think i'm gonna request the capital back next month.
Have you guys had this process before? Any info on it would be very helpful.
Thanks

A friend of mine is currently withdrawing for the first time ONLY its profits without closing the 100k + accounts.

Will let you know how long it will take to him to withdraw 37k+

I'm just thinking how long will it take for me.
But anyway i don't want to wait longer. It is too long delay so far.
All of my friends are in the same situation

Those of you having issues getting your money need to report this to the authorities. Don't just threaten Exential with "Pay me or else". Instead, file reports with police and regulators first, then tell Exential that you can report the issue resolved - as soon as all of your investment safely arrives back in your bank account.

This makes me think that have lots of people within this scheme don't they?

They are certainly trying to draw lots of new people (and money from those people) into the scheme. It's the only way to keep it from crashing and burning. Of course, if Ponzi promoters like Superhuman82 and Donatello have their way, more people will jump in and keep their stolen profits flowing for a few more months.

Hi, do you know any authority to report?
I think we will have an issue with our capital for sure

Back