Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Omar..its neither coincidence nor does it bother me as to what happens with Exential. i have requested the moderator many times to correct it and it has always fallen on deaf ears. i dont see why you have to be so concerend about my request. who are you to tell me when i should have my name corrected? it has nothing to do with you or the clients. with all due respect please refrain from commenting on my actions and focus on what you need to do. anyone with half a brain will know exactly what to do reading and knowing whats going on so I have nothing to share with you or anyone. thank you!

So you just want your name cleared. What took you so long?! Your name appeared in Aug 14!! Perhaps sheer coincidence that you showed up when EG is getting notorious ever. Hope you get the expected number of PMs! Are you by any chance in the same line of business?! I have a business to discuss.
Moreover,you are scared about the clients after "reading about the stuff"- must be quite shocking for you!? Alas!

No can't do. Just attend the next one. There will still be several meetings later.

Y not? Gag order? Are you satisfied with the outcome of the meeting, or do you have the same reaction as this - "Personally I left more confused than when I entered!" (quoted from an "investor" who posted in FB).

Can we actually attend the meeting even if we are not "investors"? Please let me know.

Y not? Gag order? Are you satisfied with the outcome of the meeting, or do you have the same reaction as this - "Personally I left more confused than when I entered!" (quoted from an "investor" who posted in FB).

Can we actually attend the meeting even if we are not "investors"? Please let me know.

Probably those confused were the ones who have no idea on what they've entered into.

I'm satisfied that they dont run an illegal scheme as what is being claimed over here. The Strategic Partner of S&S Brokerage was there speaking to the attendees. I will kept to myself what was discussed. No in here will believe anyways and you will just receive sarcastic comments if you post something about it.

If there's a real business plan which could realistically and regularly generate these claimed profits, I doubt anyone would respond with anything less that awe and delight. I'd be raiding my mattress bank account and throwing piles of cash at Exential if they could only show how they do this legitimately. Too bad they can't.

On the other hand, if they've come up with some cool buzzwords to reassure people, then sarcasm is to be expected. One of the "baby TIRNS" from the myTIRN Ponzi claimed that client investments were secure because they were "backed by gold" - as if this magically prevented trading losses and as if gold's value never could slip even a little bit. The silence on exactly what Exential's plan is leaves me reasonably certain that Exential's claims of how they trade and how they'll fix their obvious financial shortfall are of a similar nature: "Sounds really safe and reassuring - unless someone takes a few minutes to think it over carefully."

as per the seminar they had this investor transferred money from Lebanon which is considered a high risk country (pertaining to terrorist money perhaps), Australian bank was alarmed and lead them to freeze Exential account so the reason why delay occurs, drama making!!Two persona here believed! 1. Greedy people who really sold their mind and soul for 6,500/mo and 2. Innocent person who really don't know things and truly believe that it is a legit investment firm.
Another lame excuse they had about delay of profit is because of the fact that people are closing their account, where they need to return a 20KUSD to each single account closure.
A friend showed me their fb page and nothing special, aside from hunting investors eg is now very keep to stop their current investors leave, they are finding best way how to calm them and keep them believe that they are true.
remember there is no too good to be true! all too good is bad, that is the basic rule of life!
Way to go, up to you people if you still be feed with your greed or exit eg and save fairly, live simple and happy. less money less problem.

Quoted from the Exential Group's Myfxbook comments:

"FXDXB If you're a client you will receive the notes soon from exential...if not why do you care?"

"FXDXB @tomsmith15......you will receive the notes soon from exential. If you have questions you should visit their office or speak with your RM. The details of the meeting should not be discussed in a public forum such as this."

Seriously? Why would they not want to show the general public that they're legitimate? Don't they want returning/new clients?

as per the seminar they had this investor transferred money from Lebanon which is considered a high risk country (pertaining to terrorist money perhaps), Australian bank was alarmed and lead them to freeze Exential account so the reason why delay occurs, drama making!!Two persona here believed! 1. Greedy people who really sold their mind and soul for 6,500/mo and 2. Innocent person who really don't know things and truly believe that it is a legit investment firm.

Yes another excuse. Jez I used to transfer money from accounts in countries such as Iraq to the antipodeans regularly, month by month and the only time I had a problem was the very first time, when the bank queried it, once explained it was released within 24 hrs... So another BS excuse.

Back