Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Interesting to read some the threads here...as a current investor firstly I invested hoping I will make some money.... Also with a view I can loose my money..... I appreciate concerns raised of not getting paid and there is a delay..... Fail to understand why there is a panic..... All these years you HD your money on time ..... There has been a issue last 6 months but people are getting their money back.... Yes there is a delay.... As for me I am going to sit tight and enjoy reading your comments.... Specially those who are trying to file a case and so on.... Waisting your time and money..... In a investment be it buying a house or investing in shares ....nothing is guaranteed it's a risk you take ..... All those investors who invested and now complaining you should have thought about it before you invested..... Please note I am not working for EG or related to anyone in that organisation I invested because I believed in this product and if I loose hey my bad luck....

First and foremost, your comparison to a real estate or stock market investment is lame as one doesn't sign their rights at the principal amount goodbye on making an investment. Even during a a global recession where the markets crash, your principal investment is worth a few pennies that can be easily encashed. Just because one made an investment with Exential doesn't mean that they should be prepared to lose it all to someone who is sponsoring football teams and driving a sports car. Let's get one thing very clear. Exential is not claiming trading losses where I can blame the poor market conditions for eroding the principal investment. They are lying crooks that are making up BS reasons like banking restrictions that don't exist. If you made money all along, those are the returns you reap for taking a certain risk. It doesn't mean, you keep quiet and let them get away with whatever they are doing.
You may claim to have nothing to do with the company, but a user name like " Forca Goa " is too much of a coincidence to be ignored as a dead giveaway. What are the chances, we have a fan of the Goan football team from the Indian soccer league, that Exential and Fc Prime have been involved with, that is standing up and defending them... ???
Seems like that careless lack of management strategy that EG has been a testament to all along.
So, stop preaching about bad luck and suggesting people are wasting money with court cases, mate , Cause in my eyes, anyone who doesn't do anything about fighting for what is rightfully theirs is weak at the very least if not arrogant and ignorant.

First and foremost, your comparison to a real estate or stock market investment is lame as one doesn't sign their rights at the principal amount goodbye on making an investment. Even during a a global recession where the markets crash, your principal investment is worth a few pennies that can be easily encashed. Just because one made an investment with Exential doesn't mean that they should be prepared to lose it all to someone who is sponsoring football teams and driving a sports car. Let's get one thing very clear. Exential is not claiming trading losses where I can blame the poor market conditions for eroding the principal investment. They are lying crooks that are making up BS reasons like banking restrictions that don't exist. If you made money all along, those are the returns you reap for taking a certain risk. It doesn't mean, you keep quiet and let them get away with whatever they are doing.
You may claim to have nothing to do with the company, but a user name like " Forca Goa " is too much of a coincidence to be ignored as a dead giveaway. What are the chances, we have a fan of the Goan football team from the Indian soccer league, that Exential and Fc Prime have been involved with, that is standing up and defending them... ???
Seems like that careless lack of management strategy that EG has been a testament to all along.
So, stop preaching about bad luck and suggesting people are wasting money with court cases, mate , Cause in my eyes, anyone who doesn't do anything about fighting for what is rightfully theirs is weak at the very least if not arrogant and ignorant.
Mr Dred seems like you have a personal agenda with Exential .... What's wrong in owning sports cars and sponsoring footbal team.... I can see a green eyed monster in the group

Mr Dred seems like you have a personal agenda with Exential .... What's wrong in owning sports cars and sponsoring footbal team.... I can see a green eyed monster in the group

What's wrong with having a personal agenda? I got out of this mess unfortunately some of my loved ones still have their principals stuck in it. Isn't it a noble personal agenda to give justice to people whose money's being withheld from them by Exential?

Some of the people here are saying a lot of negative things about EG!!! EGs still standing on the ground and I heard yesterday that people are still receiving their profits. YES! Too much delayed but what's the important thing here is that, they are slowly releasing it. Saw also that if the people are still receiving profit, it is from the new investors... HELLO!! They are not allowing people to open any account so, how does it work? Where are they getting the money?

Some of the people here are saying a lot of negative things about EG!!! EGs still standing on the ground and I heard yesterday that people are still receiving their profits. YES! Too much delayed but what's the important thing here is that, they are slowly releasing it. Saw also that if the people are still receiving profit, it is from the new investors... HELLO!! They are not allowing people to open any account so, how does it work? Where are they getting the money?

I have also heard directly from a former colleague who went to their office to demand the release of 3 closed accounts (since Jan) and profit release from 1 account (since Dec). He was told that if he was to sign an amended agreement he could have his profit released effective immediately - however they also mentioned that they will stick by their 6 month BS on releasing his capital. He of course did not sign a thing, and I imagine Dubai Police will be informed once again. Another nail in the coffin of EG, thankfully - hopefully this debacle doesnt drag on too much longer.

How does it work?" Good question. I assume you are an investor and I hope you did your research before putting your money with them. Can you answer that for us please. And the following also :)

-Do you really understand how they get consistent profit while the rest of the legitimate traders dont?
-Do you understand why they dont advertise extensively to get more customers?
-Do you know who are the management team of EG and why they dont publish this on their website (other legit companies do)?
-Did you even ask why a forex trading company is registered in a media city freezone?

Or you just dont care as long as you are earning? As the saying goes, money exposes the heart. If greed has taken you over, I'm afraid there is no other way for you to see the red flags of EG until EG finally collapses.

It is not necessary to run your case through a legal firm, it is a straightforward case! simply file a Civil Case at the Dubai Courts and you can represent the case yourself. I can tell you that they are already very popular at the Dubai Courts:) as many investors have filed the case!! Send me your email ID and I will explain the exact procedure to file the case.
Hi Iman, please send me also the steps in filing the case, mkiocho@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Hello,

I hope all of you are well.

I am new to this thread and have been reading the comments and feedback regarding EG.

Let me share with you my story and please get back to me with your feedback as i need direction to get my money back from this EG BS.

I opened my account recently with Exential in February 2016 and was getting regularly monthly profits as they promised, i did not initiate any withdrawls as i wanted this to be a 1 year investment then i am out. However everytime i would try to contact them to ask them a question about the trading they would not answer, especially the RM that was assigned to me.

I then decided to close my account after reading all the feedback and stories about what is happening with these companies and how they are scamming people.

After i got an email confirmation that my account had been succssfuly closed, i got a call from my RM informing me that my money will not be paid back with in the contractual 20 days and that they will be paying me back with in 6 months.

I visited their offices in media city to confront them with this and met with their team leader who was not helpful at all and could not give me a clear answer as to why they can not pay back the amount in the 20 days.

Right now i am waiting untill the 20 days are over to pay them another visit.

Could you kindly let me know which authorities to contact and what is the best diretion forward?

Thanks.

Hello again,

i have contacted DMC authority along with the Dubai Police and informed them of my situation.

i have also contacted the Assistant Commander of the chief criminal investigations of Dubai through the Dubai Police website as they have a service which you can write to the Dubai Police Leaders.

I would like everyone who has money held up with EG to contact the Dubai Police Leaders through the below link:

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/services/dubai_police_leaders.do?switchLanguage=en

i will update you with the feedback i get from both authorities.

Back