Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
You will get your capital in 6-9 months but 20 days!?? Hmmm .... Wish you luck in filling a legal case. Spend more time and money (wink)

"Dear Shup-op01,

Thank you for undying support for EG. Because of that, we will guarantee you with payout every month. Please invest with us now.

Regards,
EG"

"Dear Shup-op01,

Thank you for undying support for EG. Because of that, we will guarantee you with payout every month. Please invest with us now.

Regards,
EG"

Hello EG,

I will invest after this undying negativity from people like riderX goes by. He is so infectious that people are infected by him.

Keep it going EG, for sure every storm will have its calmness.

Best regards,
Shup-op01

Hi all. Will keep it short. For those who support EG, please stop your BS.

Court case going as normal. New and updated trading licence is now available in court and it showing that Sedney is no longer an EG manager. The bast**d gone and leaving the local Emirati owner dealing with all this mess. There is restriction on their trading but not clear of what? Maby under some sort of investigation by authorities.

Legal process still continue. Apology as I cannot reply to direct msgs or requests. Process of filing a court case is available in DC website. Would it be waste of time and money? Maybe but if there is a scam at least we make sure someone pay for this mess.

Good luck to all.

Court case going as normal. New and updated trading licence is now available in court and it showing that Sedney is no longer an EG manager. The bast**d gone and leaving the local Emirati owner dealing with all this mess. There is restriction on their trading but not clear of what? Maby under some sort of investigation by authorities.

Legal process still continue. Apology as I cannot reply to direct msgs or requests. Process of filing a court case is available in DC website. Would it be waste of time and money? Maybe but if there is a scam at least we make sure someone pay for this mess.

Good luck to all.

For you Flyingstar! - don't swear coz its bad (wink). In the first place, this is an open forum!!! anyone can post and give their opinions. If you don't appreciate my opinion, go and find another forum that is full of negativity. Bring along riderX so it will be much better.

It goes back again to the word SCAM..... Do you have the valid proof? I will shut up when things are more transparent rather than some allegations that are not validated proved!

It goes back again to the word SCAM..... Do you have the valid proof? I will shut up when things are more transparent rather than some allegations that are not validated proved!

Seems like he's on the process of obtaining proof - at least he's doing about it.

It's sad that it had come to this. Usually, companies just opt to take the transparency route and provide audited results in order to prove legitimacy. Now people are forced to file cases in order to obtain any proof of Exential's legitimacy/illegitimacy.

Good luck to all.
Could you please inbox me the new trading license copy as I started my legal action with the old one?
Email ID: ali.ahmadgis@gmail.com

For you Flyingstar! - don't swear coz its bad (wink). In the first place, this is an open forum!!! anyone can post and give their opinions. If you don't appreciate my opinion, go and find another forum that is full of negativity. Bring along riderX so it will be much better.

Shu-op01 is mr. contradiction. Answer this please. Do you believe that EG is not a scam? If yes, why you did not invest with them?

My guess - Its either you are an EG employee, or you dont want people to file a case so that it will not be proven that EG is a scam and your brother will not lose his money. EG has breached a contract so just let the people file a case so that the truth will be revealed. Its for the benefit of everybody. A valid proof is only when EG has finally collapse. However, we have pointed out questions in this forum why EG is not legit. You cant even answer why EG is registered only in Media City. That alone is a big question because forex trading should be highly regulated. Pointing out other red flags why EG is a scam is pointless for people like you because you wont even do your own research.

You are not an investor. I am not an investor. Let the investors do what they are suppose to do. So chill :)

Seems like he's on the process of obtaining proof - at least he's doing about it.

It's sad that it had come to this. Usually, companies just opt to take the transparency route and provide audited results in order to prove legitimacy. Now people are forced to file cases in order to obtain any proof of Exential's legitimacy/illegitimacy.
EG partners with the company that sponsors FC Goa.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ear-sponsorship-deal/articleshow/49200079.cms

Shu-op01 is mr. contradiction. Answer this please. Do you believe that EG is not a scam? If yes, why you did not invest with them?

My guess - Its either you are an EG employee, or you dont want people to file a case so that it will not be proven that EG is a scam and your brother will not lose his money. EG has breached a contract so just let the people file a case so that the truth will be revealed. Its for the benefit of everybody. A valid proof is only when EG has finally collapse. However, we have pointed out questions in this forum why EG is not legit. You cant even answer why EG is registered only in Media City. That alone is a big question because forex trading should be highly regulated. Pointing out other red flags why EG is a scam is pointless for people like you because you wont even do your own research.

You are not an investor. I am not an investor. Let the investors do what they are suppose to do. So chill :)

I will invest when I have the means. And when I do that, i'll fix a coffee time with you and show you the documents that will prove EG is legit.

Now i'll rest my opinion. Go and file a case, no one will stop you guys. Good luck and may you win the case

Unfortunately, the source can't be revealed. All I can state is that he has not made a single public appearance in the last 5-6 weeks.
Isn't it strange that the top executive of a company isn't at the helm of all the affairs at difficult times like these ?
I am sure there are a few of their staff monitoring this forum. Let me throw an open challenge to any of them to prove that the Director is still in Dubai.

To answer this question, Sydney is very much here in Dubai. You better check your resource of information because you're just misleading the people. He is here in Dubai and trying to resolve all the issues.

Back