Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
guys I couldnt give proof I was only told by my friend. but I will confirm with her again that their Nov and Dec profit has been deposited.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I know of someone who got his pending December 2015 payout as soon as he agreed to the capital restructuring. He said he had no choice as Exential had his capital and profits essentially hostaged. At least they released December profits as soon as they got what they wanted from him.

I am a Client of Exential. In April i requested to close both of my accounts and after 15 days i didn't receive my funds, so i phoned my RM who asvised that they are prioritising the monthly profits payouts for which there is still a backlog and if they pay me that takes a high percentage of their monthly payment limit (or something like that). So he persuaded me to upgrade my account to 25k, so i did and requested funds from my second account transferred so i can upgrade my one account. RM also said monthly payments should be within 4/5 weeks, so anyway i initiated a withdrawal after my accounts were upgraded and it was rejected, apparantly i had insufficiemt funds, its because Exential locked the funds from the closure of my second account and i have not been able to access it, i was extremely frustrated so
since asked for the closure again but i really dont see myself getting anything.

That is sad, because that is the same reason or RM has told us. he said the priority is the monthly profit because they are still loyal with EG. and those who withdrawn will not be prioritized.. that's simple..its like a slap in our face. our stupid RM said once they prioritized the capital withdrawal another 9 accounts will pending for the monthly profit. they will only pay the capital withdrawal once the backlog is finish. but the question is until when....

So I go to the office and again there is this talk about Whoo Hoo! I got paid, I got paid. I told them show me the text message that shows incoming message and don't tell me that your bank doesn't send you sms when there is incoming transfer. She said exactly the same thing, she doesn't get text messages. I told her log into your bank account and show me the incoming transfer. She said she doesn't need to show me anything. I told her "Good, be happy with your hallucination." People seeing more hallucinations lately?

Below copy-pasted from a comment in the Exential myFXbook page. In summary, "Withdraw and stay patient for 6 months or stay patient for an unspecified amount of time".

Message from Exential:

Hi guys,

Just to give you an update of where we are at Exential. As you know we always want to keep updated about our investment not just for us but for people who got into this investment because of our recommendation. So we had a meeting last Thursday evening with Sydney, the owner. So here it is:

The company understands the frustration that all of us are going thru. However, due to multiple factors affecting the opening of new bank accounts as well as retaining bank accounts for the EG’s brokers, there is no definite timetable on when the profit release will be back to normal.

The company has calculated that at this rate the best number of clients (considering these factors), to work at optimum level, they need to half their existing number of clients from 7k to around 3500 accounts.

The good news is your money is still safe so their advice for those who can’t stay patient is move on to PLAN B:

PLAN B -- Withdraw your investment. This way you will feel safe that you will still be getting it back. Kindly email —withdrawals@exentialgroup.com. A notice will be given informing the client that the capital will be paid in 6 months and no additional compensation will be given. Example: if the client closes the account by 20th May, whatever balance to the account (including profit) on that date will be the same amount the client will receive in 6 months.

2) If the client can wait and decides to stay, the new terms of the investment will mainly be minimum 12 months and quarterly payout. There will be a penalty if the investment is withdrawn before completing the 12-month period. Take note that profit payout will still be delayed until everything is sorted out.

Exential is no longer able to commit a specific timeline. Whoever decides to stay will have to be veeeeeeeeerrry patient.

Currently, the company does not accept new account openings. If the client holds multiple accounts and wishes to close some, there’s no assurance that the client can open an account again.

Again, all this is done to allay frustrations and fear about your investment. This is their best advice as of this moment. Withdraw or stay patient.

God bless.

After 6 months.....

"Dear Valued investors,

Due to banking issues and continuous decrease in oil price, we will now change the withdrawal time from 6 months to 12 months. The new terms of investment will be 2 years and yearly payout.

For those who took a loan to invest with us as per our advice, you deal with your mess with the bank.

Thank you for your continuous support."

Below copy-pasted from a comment in the Exential myFXbook page. In summary, "Withdraw and stay patient for 6 months or stay patient for an unspecified amount of time".

Message from Exential:

Hi guys,

Just to give you an update of where we are at Exential. As you know we always want to keep updated about our investment not just for us but for people who got into this investment because of our recommendation. So we had a meeting last Thursday evening with Sydney, the owner. So here it is:

The company understands the frustration that all of us are going thru. However, due to multiple factors affecting the opening of new bank accounts as well as retaining bank accounts for the EG’s brokers, there is no definite timetable on when the profit release will be back to normal.

The company has calculated that at this rate the best number of clients (considering these factors), to work at optimum level, they need to half their existing number of clients from 7k to around 3500 accounts.

The good news is your money is still safe so their advice for those who can’t stay patient is move on to PLAN B:

PLAN B -- Withdraw your investment. This way you will feel safe that you will still be getting it back. Kindly email —withdrawals@exentialgroup.com. A notice will be given informing the client that the capital will be paid in 6 months and no additional compensation will be given. Example: if the client closes the account by 20th May, whatever balance to the account (including profit) on that date will be the same amount the client will receive in 6 months.

2) If the client can wait and decides to stay, the new terms of the investment will mainly be minimum 12 months and quarterly payout. There will be a penalty if the investment is withdrawn before completing the 12-month period. Take note that profit payout will still be delayed until everything is sorted out.

Exential is no longer able to commit a specific timeline. Whoever decides to stay will have to be veeeeeeeeerrry patient.

Currently, the company does not accept new account openings. If the client holds multiple accounts and wishes to close some, there’s no assurance that the client can open an account again.

Again, all this is done to allay frustrations and fear about your investment. This is their best advice as of this moment. Withdraw or stay patient.

God bless.

Well.. I hope in 6 months time they will pay the capital coz we have already in our 5th month...

After 6 months.....

"Dear Valued investors,

Due to banking issues and continuous decrease in oil price, we will now change the withdrawal time from 6 months to 12 months. The new terms of investment will be 2 years and yearly payout.

For those who took a loan to invest with us as per our advice, you deal with your mess with the bank.

Why soOOoo negative riderX?? He he! Can you have a little bit of positivity in your comments.
I'm still waiting for people who have filed cases. I'm sure even the lawyers will struggle to win the case because EG is not a scam. And all their reasons are valid.

After 6 months.....

"Dear Valued investors,

Please lets stop posting **** and focus on the mess we made to ourselves. This should not be a group therapy where everybody post their feelings and vent their ****. There is alcohol for that. Report the facts and help the ones who need help to prepare their cases or to make their minds about their next curse of action.

To everyone who already filed a case individually or in group, I want to participate.
Please give me your contact details by private message.
I already close my accounts and waiting for the 20 day period to lapse.
Thank you and would appreciate your help.

To everyone who already filed a case individually or in group, I want to participate.
Please give me your contact details by private message.
I already close my accounts and waiting for the 20 day period to lapse.
Thank you and would appreciate your help.

You will get your capital in 6-9 months but 20 days!?? Hmmm .... Wish you luck in filling a legal case. Spend more time and money (wink)

Back