Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
kaliwali. i rest my case :) just let me know when is the next meeting. if they will allow non investors to join, i will be there :)

Anyone inside the UAE experiencing long payment delays should go ahead and report this to the police and financial regulators.

Anyone outside can try to do that remotely, as well as to complain to the UAE embassy in their own country.

And, if a thorough investigation by the authorities both clears the company of wrongdoing and provides the transparency that Exential has lacked:

And that is also the reason why I am all for encouraging others to file complaints now. If others would do it, perhaps, the authorities can step in and see things about the company that they refuse to show the average "investor". After the authorities do their investigation, Exential will then start observing their contractual obligations, and the so-called "investors" will be happy. What's in it for me? After the authorities conclude the investigation and give Exential the green light to resume operations, I'm going to put all money back, quit my job, and take the first plane to Thailand. :)

I'll be in line, right behind Silent Spectator, to throw my funds in.

Of course, that's not the outcome I expect from a full and proper investigation of Exential. :p

The situation is now "Atypical" which was written by a well informed investor...and hats off to him...which he had written in this blog itself, a couple of months ago, that exit now...else...when everyone will be exiting at that time...no one can exit...and thanks to him...i heeded the advice and am out.....now the situation is the same....ANOTHER...highlight from all the earlier mentioned....its a PONZI scheme....when this situation arises....so we should exit when everyone enters...and not when everyone is trying to exit

Next time, do yourself a favor and don't enter. Not only are you risking losing your investment to criminals, but by investing, you are making it easier for them to keep running longer and robbing more people.

Has anyone withdrawn the capital from EG?
What is the result and how long did it take?
Please share you experience.

Has anyone withdrawn the capital from EG?
What is the result and how long did it take?
Please share you experience.

I did withdraw all my investment (two accounts )the last week of January and still have not received my Capital back.

Well I read that for the next 7 days they are not accepting any new applications to close accounts and withdraw capital.

Back