Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
It took 10 months from the first default date for MMA investors/victims to finally decide to report them to the police.

The 5 stages of grief and loss:

1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Bargaining
4) Depression
5) Acceptance

In the case of Ponzis, many people seem to get stuck in the denial stage. The sooner the victims move on to the acceptance stage, the earlier they can act. The earlier the authorities can look into this, the less potential victims, and more funds can be recovered.

The 5 stages of grief and loss:

1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Bargaining
4) Depression
5) Acceptance

In the case of Ponzis, many people seem to get stuck in the denial stage. The sooner the victims move on to the acceptance stage, the earlier they can act. The earlier the authorities can look into this, the less potential victims, and more funds can be recovered.

This is happening exactly right now with a friend that has an account with a company called Alfafinancials, she is scare to the death, she trusted in a company that's been over 18 years in Dubai and regulated by the Central Bank of the U.A.E., Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Economic Department of Dubai. And still they're trading like amateurs.

So guys be careful, that's all I ask for.

I'm going to the Dubai Mena Forex (http://www.meforexexpo.com) on Apr 07th, you can talk to experts there and they will talk about "social trading" and this is something that if you do it properly, you can follow the top traders and win extra income at the end of the month and you can stop following a certain trader at any time and move to another one, or pick up few traders and build your own portfolio, so you don't get stuck, I'm planning to do that in the future but as a signal provider, but whoever doesn't know how to trade, maybe this is an option, have a look at least.

I closed my account. Am counting return days. If they don't pay back on time, maybe I will be the first person to use the authorities. My contract is the legal document, any other communication through mail is just side show.

I have been following this post for some time now. I have a couple of accounts with Exential for about a year now. My first delayed withdrawal was before the New Year and I still did not receive it. As per the timeline given, today should be the last day they are supposed to transfer our December profit. I have heard from friends who have accounts as well about this USD 5K top up using our profits. If this is true, this is the last string. I am pulling out and suing their asses to force them to give my money back.

When was your Dec request? Because my friends and I received already, two requests from two different friends were on Dec 02 and they got at the end of Jan, my request was Dec 06th, I got mine on Feb 11th. I have another request from Jan 26th, if I receive this one before you, it's completely wrong. Who is your RM? Mine is Ryan and he's being quite helpful on explaining the currently situation.

Guys, I'm working very closely with a company called REMOVED for over 2 months, I did my first withdraw request last Thursday and got the profit this Monday, it's a fully regulated company. If you want further information, you can follow this thread LINK REMOVED.

FPA Forums Team Note: By recommending a company you like here, you would permanently tie the company's name to Exential.

If anyone wants to check the Company Marcelo Rosa is recommending, he has a thread for it in the same folder this thread is in.

The time has come to move past denial. First and foremost, try to get your money out of this scam NOW. Second, if you have experienced any delays, report those to the police and financial regulators in the UAE as quickly as possible.

And. don't throw your money into the next get rich quick scheme. Put the money into a licensed and regulated bank and buy a 60 day CD. That locks up your money for 2 months so you can think and investigate instead of jumping from one scam into another.

When was your Dec request? Because my friends and I received already, two requests from two different friends were on Dec 02 and they got at the end of Jan, my request was Dec 06th, I got mine on Feb 11th. I have another request from Jan 26th, if I receive this one before you, it's completely wrong. Who is your RM? Mine is Ryan and he's being quite helpful on explaining the currently situation.

Dec 30

I have withdrawn my account already, before the email was sent that no withdrawals are allowed because they are making some changes in their "strategies". I have read some emails sent to selected clients about a proposal to increase the capital per account to USD 25K and profit will be shared 50/50. They are planning to roll-over the pending profits and become an new account. Apart from that, small group meetings are being done. In my opinion, they are doing a "divide and conquer" thing. I am done with the so called "denial" stage. I now in a mode of minimizing losses. Hopefully, I can still recover my capital within the stipulated time of 20 working days. If not, I hope I can find some of you here to place matters in legal action.

Back