Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I reported Exential last night to Al Barsha police station and they told me to go straight to Dubai Court. I went this morning to Dubai Court and presented all the evidence. I was instructed to go to typing centers and have my complaint translated to Arabic. By Sunday, all of my documents will be ready for submission to court. I closed my accounts in January and still have not received my money. I included in my complaint my Relationship Manager because I have an e-mail communication from him saying the specific date as to when I will receive my money.
Of course that time already lapsed and I still did not receive my money. For those who closed their accounts and have not received your money yet, file a complaint to Dubai Court. The more complaint they will receive, the faster Exential will be held liable. At this point, we are not yet required to hire lawyers. Dubai Court is open from 7am to 12noon.
Just a heads up, do not sign any documents that Exential will ask you sign.

Hi. No i regret that i am dealing with them.

Did you tell them that you gonna take an action and you will go to police? Any reaction from them?

I reported Exential last night to Al Barsha police station and they told me to go straight to Dubai Court. I went this morning to Dubai Court and presented all the evidence. I was instructed to go to typing centers and have my complaint translated to Arabic. By Sunday, all of my documents will be ready for submission to court. I closed my accounts in January and still have not received my money. I included in my complaint my Relationship Manager because I have an e-mail communication from him saying the specific date as to when I will receive my money.
Of course that time already lapsed and I still did not receive my money. For those who closed their accounts and have not received your money yet, file a complaint to Dubai Court. The more complaint they will receive, the faster Exential will be held liable. At this point, we are not yet required to hire lawyers. Dubai Court is open from 7am to 12noon.
Hi,

I would like to do the same. How much have you spent so far for filing the case? We need to let these guys know that we are serious about our money!

Hey,what documents did they ask you to submit?please share so I can translate all the docs then go to Dubai court.I just hope that more people report next week ,the earlier the better.lets minimize the losses.

Hey,what documents did they ask you to submit?please share so I can translate all the docs then go to Dubai court.I just hope that more people report next week ,the earlier the better.lets minimize the losses.

Contract with exential, confirmation email from exential for account closure, your passport or emirates ID and any other documents or communication to/from exential that you feel useful in filing the complaint

All
My wife has just been to the office she was told up to 6 months to receive her money. She was then asked to sign some paper work, she did not. They then told her that holding her money for 6 months is legal and have consulted lawyers I do belive they will not pay and we will not see our money and one day the office will just close, I have seen this before in the middle east. I have 2 more weeks before the month is up from my withdrawal, I am yet to go to the office but please if you could give me information on Dubai court.

Hello Everybody, I was told the same, between 3 to 6 months but no papers were given to sign, and even if they did, I will for sure not sign! Would very much appreciate if we could know what documents need to be transferred into Arabic, so that all of us could prepare and place the complaint at the Dubai Courts as a start. This needs to be done immediately, the sooner the better. Thank you

I am looking into a lawyer at the moment as I have multiple accounts it may be worth it. Has anyone else done this? If so I would like to go with the same people.

Back