Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I only know one person to got it. I dont really know what she did, but she got back 1 account with like 2 weeks delay!! I will try to find out more.

Did she receive in March?
I know that one guy came to their office with police and they paid him cash immideatly

Other numbers to call 97146096955 or 97142171610.This is for the Anti economic crime department.if you have been waiting for more than 20 days for your capital call and send email.

You guys are your own worst enemy ! You think if you file a case they are just going to hand over a briefcase full of cash. Instead, all accounts will be frozen for months while they investigate, trading will stop, nobody will get paid, they will go bankrupt because lack of clients and we will all lose our money all because some people can't handle a wait! Is this what you are trying to achieve ? Luckily for us who are still investors and still in it for the long haul, they are covered legally to amend the contract with regards to capital release and I'm sure they can afford the best legal team money can buy! Our money is safe and the patient ones will soon reap the rewards of our patience!

Copy pasted from other forum :)

1 - Everybody to their own! People hve different reasons to request their own money to be returned within stipulated terms! Failure to do so means something very fishy. if there is fear of losing your money because of informing the authorities, well then it’s deinitely fishy!

2 - You contradict yourself buddy. You believe they are legit, and yet you fear that their account might be frozen during investigation and that they may have tough time to remain above water? I believe that you also smell something, you just dont know that its a fish smell. Get out of the denial stage and just look at the logic. If they are legit, they wouldnt have problems in defending themselves, thus, their account will not be frozen for long. Oh, actually, if they are legit, they would not have problems in fulfilling their contractual obligations in the first place. :)

Seeing that Pharoah has missed me so much here as to mention me by name, here I am.
With more persistence than a Bernie supporter at a Donald Trump Ralley, some of you really wish your longstanding doomsday predictions of this company come true and from what I've read in the last couple of posts you would think that Exential have all but vanished.
Well they haven't, their offices are still open and they are getting new clients all the time and in fact, they are in a better position then they have probably ever been and I look forward to even higher profits from April.

You're about as persistent (and consistent) as a Trump supporter at a logician's meeting. :p

And, it looks like you can't keep your story straight (again). The post above says all is GREAT at Exential and they are making tons of money.

If so, why are they delaying payments to everyone (except for those who made credible threats to report them, and you :rolleyes:)?

Next, you tell people not to bother complaining to the regulators:

One thing is is for sure is that it takes at least a year to file a case, if it even gets heard.
That is just the criminal part of the case. If they are found guilty, you can lodge a civil case in which they can lodge numerous appeals and if you win at the end of it Dubai Courts will take 10-20% in court fees and that excluding your own lawyers fees, I know all this from personal experience.
Good luck and enjoy picking collecting all your crumbs while the rest of us will be getting handsome profits!

So you claim the courts will take forever, do nothing, and cost those who complain a ton of money. Except that:

Its quite simple really, the first judge will throw this out of court and even if you appeal, it will take a more than a year to conclude as the contract did say "20 days" but it also said that date could be "amended".
Thats what they have done, made an amendment to the contract to facilitate a larger account size and It is also not so "one-sided" as you claim as the profit percentage is also going to increase with this capital increase.

Oh wait, now it will be quickly thrown out of court. That should save those silly people daring to complaint about Exential NOT paying money owed most of those legal fees you said they'd be stuck with. ;)

And next:

Exential is still alive and well, no money has been lost and in fact hundreds of accounts are being reactivated by clients as we speak and most are quite positive about the companies plans moving forward.To all the naysayers, special interests and internet trolls out there, I guess you are going to have to wait longer to say "I TOLD YOU SO"

Superhuman82 declares TOTAL VICTORY for Exential. Let's all borrow all we can to raise more money to put into his unstoppable investment. :D

Except that another article comes out about the impending collapse of an investment which sounds a LOT like Exential. Here's the most important part:

The UAE bans anyone from opening companies without a licence, but rogue operators continue to break the law, according to Yousef Al Bahar, a lawyer from Al Bahar and Associates who said investors were targeted on social media.

“Customers have to ask about the company with authorities to double-check their licence and what activities they are authorised to carry out.

“Customers who are scammed must report these companies to police and submit evidence."

Dubai Police said that such complaints should be addressed to the anti-economic crimes department on 800 800243, or email: cdi.cideconcrimes@dubai.gov.ae.

Of course, SuperHuman82 has already assured us that Exential is fully in compliance with everything (except the most basic laws of financial risk vs. reward ;)) and that any complaints will be expensive, take forever, and be immediately thrown out.

Since Superhuman82 doesn't like the message, he next attacks the messenger:

Yes, of course it sounds familiar. It's the same old news recirculated by the National because they don't have anything new to come up with except the paranoid views of a uneducated and miss-informed Filipino worker. Pathetic journalism bordering on tabloid.

Personally, I found the article to be well written.

Meanwhile, Exential comes up with new reasons for delays and promises of more profits later, as long as people leave their money in.

Of course, Superhuman82 has already made it VERY plain that complaining to the authorities will have NO RESULT and that Exential is making more money than they know what do to with. If so, how could this be true?:

You guys are your own worst enemy ! You think if you file a case they are just going to hand over a briefcase full of cash. Instead, all accounts will be frozen for months while they investigate, trading will stop, nobody will get paid, they will go bankrupt because lack of clients and we will all lose our money all because some people can't handle a wait! Is this what you are trying to achieve ? Luckily for us who are still investors and still in it for the long haul, they are covered legally to amend the contract with regards to capital release and I'm sure they can afford the best legal team money can buy! Our money is safe and the patient ones will soon reap the rewards of our patience!

Governments don't freeze money because of a few minor payments delays and "Pathetic journalism". They freeze money when they see something deeply wrong with a company.

I'm sure even if such a successful company was frozen, the director's could each throw in some money and use their amazing (perhaps the word would be "superhuman"? ;)) trading skills to keep paying all the employees until Exential is given a clean bill of health.

The real fact is that the predicted end of this Ponzi is in site. Either the regulators will take them out or enough people will pull out to crash it. Those payment delays are every bit as desperate as Superhuman82's efforts to keep people for reporting these scammers to the authorities.

If your money is with Exential, pull it out NOW. If they won't give it to you, here are the instructions again:

Dubai Police said that such complaints should be addressed to the anti-economic crimes department on 800 800243, or email: cdi.cideconcrimes@dubai.gov.ae

Don't just threaten to report them. REPORT THEM TODAY. If you don't, you're just making it easier for them to suck in more money before collapsing.

Did she receive in March?
I know that one guy came to their office with police and they paid him cash immideatly
She received the closure money mid february. She started the process 3 of Jan.
I have asked her and she said that she didn't take any special action, just a bit of police threatening...But I believe at this point, Police is kinda a joke for them. Good luck? Casuality?

I have asked her and she said that she didn't take any special action, just a bit of police threatening...But I believe at this point, Police is kinda a joke for them. Good luck? Casuality?

Maybe not a joke. They all foreigners in uae. Noone wants to get problems with a police, government. Especially if now we know to where and to whom we need to write this report.
How about you? Did you receive your capital?

Just checking if anyone is organizing a collective action ie complain or filing a case through police lawyer pls let me know as I'm also waiting to get my investment. Accounts closed for over 20 day. I was at their office yesterday and they were very clear that agree to get paid in 6 months or goto court.

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum for some months now. Many people are just leaving their opinion..
We are now not in the stage to hear opinion instead we shall get together for a joint petition to police or lawyer or court. somebody needs to take an initiative to make a group of people who intend to complain to the authority.

I ready to do that initiative, those who are interested please send me an email to hrithik555@gmail.com, you shall forward this mail id to your friends aswell.

Coming into Exential bull ****, we can differentiate the investors into three categories (my point of view).

1. People who Invested one or more accounts and all the capital received back from the profit received.

2. People who Invested one or more accounts and the capital is partially received back from the profit received.

3. People who Invested one or more accounts and none of the capital is received back from or from account closure.

Majority of the people comes under first two categories. So those who already received back all their capitals from profit doesn't care if this collapse or not (1st categ), People of second category are still expecting to get their capital from next 2 to 3 profits. Only the third category people are aggressive now. that is the reason veryless complaints are going to authorities.

Now, we need to know how many are those who doesn't even received their first profit and initiated their withdrawal of account from Exential and didn't get back their capital. So guys in the 2nd and 3rd category please contact me or invite me to any of your existing group to make a mass petition, i hope it might work.

Reading all these forums are good, but think again and again before you take a decision.

All the best. :)

Why don't you report to the (cdi.cideconcrimes@dubaipolice.gov.ae) or call 97146096955 If you are really serious you won't be wasting time asking who wants to join,The serious ones just drop an email and call them.I already know Ten people who have reported,your part is to report and wait stop trying to get people to where they do not want to go.

Back