Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi twenty1ne - I closed my first account in February after the visit - I received payment in April. For the second one I closed in March and received payment end of May. They did try to tell me I have to wait 6-9 months but this wasn't something I entertained and directed them back to the contractual agreement. As advised it's best to copy in the police and any other authority as it seems this is the only way they'll pay attention to your emails.

PS: Anything they wish to discuss with you, tell them to put it on email. That way you have a trail that can be used as legal evidence.

I have signed the new contract with exential group to increase from 20000 to 25000 usd. But i am conviced that i will need to withdraw my money. Can i still treatend them that thry are in breach of contract or new contract does not sllow me to do so.

I have signed the new contract with exential group to increase from 20000 to 25000 usd. But i am conviced that i will need to withdraw my money. Can i still treatend them that thry are in breach of contract or new contract does not sllow me to do so.
Threatend? I dont think they are in deep **** already but I believe you still hold youre right to claim what its yours!

Did you even read the contract that you signed? Do you have a copy of the contract ? How do you want to stand up against them if you don't even fully understand the terms and conditions? Don't take it personally, I'm not judging anyone here but if people would take only 5 min to google before they transfer their savings to an unknown company, these scams could not exists now...

Hi twenty1ne - I closed my first account in February after the visit - I received payment in April. For the second one I closed in March and received payment end of May. They did try to tell me I have to wait 6-9 months but this wasn't something I entertained and directed them back to the contractual agreement. As advised it's best to copy in the police and any other authority as it seems this is the only way they'll pay attention to your emails.

Hi Crabber, Our RM is pushing us to sign a formal notice so we could get a time frame for the release of our capital, while in the first place we have withdrawn our money last January 7th and first told us that the release will be delayed for the next 20 days. and only a month ago when he informed us that there is a new contract to sign and so we have to wait for 6 months before they can release our capital. this is really insane as we have waited almost 6months now and every now and then they are changing their words. I guess its time to take your advise and hoping that will get our capital at the soonest time. Again thank you for this information.

Hi Crabber, Our RM is pushing us to sign a formal notice so we could get a time frame for the release of our capital, while in the first place we have withdrawn our money last January 7th and first told us that the release will be delayed for the next 20 days. and only a month ago when he informed us that there is a new contract to sign and so we have to wait for 6 months before they can release our capital. this is really insane as we have waited almost 6months now and every now and then they are changing their words. I guess its time to take your advise and hoping that will get our capital at the soonest time. Again thank you for this information.

Hey Lady 23, update us on your progress getting back your capital.

Any news form those who filed cases?

Hey Lady 23, update us on your progress getting back your capital.

Any news form those who filed cases?

Hi, if you have the copy of the new contract appreciate if you could share here so people will be informed about the details of this new contract., we have tried to asked them to give us a copy in order to study it before signing but they refused and said they will only provide it on the day that you sign it (in their office).

Read my post about two pages back - I wouldn't be signing anything, once you do the clock starts again, with the excuses etc etc. Use your nouse, would you willing throw away your current rights (although they currently aren't paying out a fil??).

Follow some of the advice given here - involve local authorities etc use the email provided above. They are holding your profit payments and capital withdrawals hostage until you sign.

Hi, if you have the copy of the new contract appreciate if you could share here so people will be informed about the details of this new contract., we have tried to asked them to give us a copy in order to study it before signing but they refused and said they will only provide it on the day that you sign it (in their office).

The contract when you close your account is a page document. It states that in a minimum of 9 months, you will get the capital back and there is a statement says, EG will have the right to amend the contract which is really NOT good. So, don't sign anything and read thru it.

Back