Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Although, a consistent return of 8% is really quite alarming because sometimes you will earn more or less than this amount. I'm not defending EG here as I also have some doubts about their operations and the way they trade.

IMHO, the consistent return of 8% raises red flags but are not as alarming as the following:

1) Declared monthly profits not matching claimed "mirrored-account" performance in myFXbook
2) Non-payment of capital withdrawal requests
3) Delayed payments of monthly "profits"

Hi 77oldtimer, I do think that you also trade. Even for some they can earn more than this although it means they are risking too much. Just to give basic thought and apply the lessons in math plus some technical and fundamentals in forex trading, 8% return in forex is not impossible to achieve. The probability of achieving such target is highly likely but depends on your risk management. Any professional forex investment consultant will assume you have at least that level of understanding otherwise they won't take you seriously.

Although, a consistent return of 8% is really quite alarming because sometimes you will earn more or less than this amount. I'm not defending EG here as I also have some doubts about their operations and the way they trade.

ive been in stock trading for so long and i know that 8% monthly profit is not impossible. you can make that in 1 hr (you can also lose that in 1 hr). the consistency is the issue. in my early days of trading in stocks, i used to follow certain individuals (in friendster) who seem to consistently make profits. due to this, they eventually end up in one of the companies in wall street, trading monies of big corporations. If EG is legit and is indeed making consistent profits, they would not bother going for accounts of individuals. they can easily get corporate clients who can give them millions of funds to trade. did any of the investors here asked EG if they have corporate clients?

ive been in stock trading for so long and i know that 8% monthly profit is not impossible. you can make that in 1 hr (you can also lose that in 1 hr). the consistency is the issue. in my early days of trading in stocks, i used to follow certain individuals (in friendster) who seem to consistently make profits. due to this, they eventually end up in one of the companies in wall street, trading monies of big corporations. If EG is legit and is indeed making consistent profits, they would not bother going for accounts of individuals. they can easily get corporate clients who can give them millions of funds to trade. did any of the investors here asked EG if they have corporate clients?

I did ask. Response was usual mumbo jumbo. If they were able to get those type of results, the family offices in the region would be all over it! And none of the restrictions would need to be in place.

In terms of performance, it is not hard for VERY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS to provide excellent returns- http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RoarEAs/roar-euhedge/1588463. And they can raise big bucks quickly based on performance.

IMHO, the consistent return of 8% raises red flags but are not as alarming as the following:

1) Declared monthly profits not matching claimed "mirrored-account" performance in myFXbook
2) Non-payment of capital withdrawal requests
3) Delayed payments of monthly "profits"
As I said I also have some doubts on their operations. I havent even gone into details for each trades that they enter, trading behavior, legitimacy of mam operations etc.

Any bets on how long until another Exential shill shows up to claim that everything is fine?

I don't think they'll come back. They probably got a letter that says something like below.

Dear Shills,

As you know, we are encountering banking restrictions so the next payroll will be processed at the end of the year. Don't expect salary for the next six months.

Sincerely,

XXX

I don't think they'll come back. They probably got a letter that says something like below.

Dear Shills,

As you know, we are encountering banking restrictions so the next payroll will be processed at the end of the year. Don't expect salary for the next six months.

Sincerely,

XXX

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :D

And here is the latest. UT MARKETS have started with the delays. Of course, I expect some false testimonies to spring up. The truth is you may have your profit back but the withdrawal of principal or closure of an account is impossible due to "UNAVOIDABLE DELAYS ".
Good luck with these crooks as you don't even have an office to go to....not that Sydney Lemos is welcoming people in his office everyday.

"UNAVOIDABLE DELAYS " is what signaled the beginning of the end for Exential.

The crew community has finally woken up.

Fear is now replacing greed. Everyone is desperately trying to get their money out and close accounts.

No more talk of Exential - most who lost are too ashamed to admit they were involved. Thankfully some actually talk about the financial toll and are warning their colleagues.

EK security department just recently posted an article in the company newsletter warning of these Ponzi Schemes. Crew are scared. Trying to close accounts. Delays are reported.

UT's days seem numbered. Hope most have time to get out before its too late like people who were stuck in denial with Exential ...act before there is no time.

...learn from others mistakes....Fool us once, shame on you; fool us twice, shame on us.

Back