Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Got the same messa

Got the same message regarding telephone lines. Are they really close?
received_10154229189533726.jpeg
received_10154229189573726.jpeg

As you very well know, they have „said” many things over the past 8 months – NONE EVENTUATED.

If it looks and smells like a Ponzi…...guess what...IT'S A PONZI.

Everyone is finally getting their heads out of the sand getting past denial – realising they have been scammed!

They had a local office, they promised only :)100% return. Compared to UT Markets they look sooo legit.

UT Markets promising 200% return, no local office, contact done by whats up, various bank account numbers(all different) spread across Eastern Europe, FCA warning, as they falsely „said” they were regulated in the UK.

Guess what. Investors have finally woken up and desperately trying to be the lucky ones who get out.

Unfortunately technical faults and "UNAVOIDABLE DELAYS " when you attempt to close your account sound all too familiar. The beginning of the end. Exential part 2.

If you are reading this thread and are involved with the UT Market Ponzi, get out if there is still time. Everyone is trying to do the same. Only the first ones have any chance to recoup their "investments" Do not get burnt twice...

BS!!! Where is your proof??

Stop Spreading your lies About UT to further your own selfish interests!!

NOBODY has not been PAID!!! FACT

NOBODY HAS EXPERIENCED DELAYS IN GETTING THEIR PROFIT! In fact, I received my latest profit withdrawal yesterday which took 3 WORKING DAYS!

AND NOBODY HAS BEEN CLOSING There accounts, IN FACT PEOPLE ARE OPENING AND UPDGRADING THEIR ACCOUNTS IN RECORD NUMBERS because of the great performance and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROFITS EACH MONTH they receive!!

"CHICKEN or BEEF" well that name says it all about what of your profession and your comments explain why you will be serving that for a very long time to come!

Spam Cat thinks RiderR and Marco Polo are one guy having chats with himself. Spam Cat thinks he's nothing more than a promoter of the UT Markets Ponzi scheme out to damage the credibility of anyone who questions that scheme.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Dear Members, Marco Polo and RiderR are the same person, I helped FPA to find out that and both accounts have been banned from FPA.

BS!!! Where is your proof??

Stop Spreading your lies About UT to further your own selfish interests!!

NOBODY has not been PAID!!! FACT

NOBODY HAS EXPERIENCED DELAYS IN GETTING THEIR PROFIT! In fact, I received my latest profit withdrawal yesterday which took 3 WORKING DAYS!

AND NOBODY HAS BEEN CLOSING There accounts, IN FACT PEOPLE ARE OPENING AND UPDGRADING THEIR ACCOUNTS IN RECORD NUMBERS because of the great performance and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROFITS EACH MONTH they receive!!

"CHICKEN or BEEF" well that name says it all about what of your profession and your comments explain why you will be serving that for a very long time to come!

EXACTLY, I agree with everything you wrote is true!

EXACTLY, I agree with everything you wrote is true!

Probably because you are the same person as Marco/RiderR.

Offices under security seal. :D That doesn't look like a quick and easy thing to fix. I think Exential may have finally reached the end of the line. Too bad Superhuman82 and his buddies won't come back and admit they were 100% wrong.

Zamzam, do you have enough free time to check the offices every day or two to help deal with claims of "they'll be open tomorrow"? I assume none of the multis pushing Exential and UT Markets Ponzi scams would post pics like you did, so I'll happily trust any followup images you post. If you want to slap any doubters, bring along a copy of the current newspaper and hold it where the date is visible.

No, because, what they said is the truth! I am not defending Tadawul however, i just hope there is still time to get back my investment.

Back