Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Don't know mate I am sorry. I know he is much cheaper than lawyers, although it's a different service. I dont really know as I have already hired MAD Advocates for this!

Thanks for the information and your kind replies. I will have to make a move soon. I don't think anything would change to the better if I wait any longer, right ?

Well, as always stated I encourage all of you to file complaints, civil cases, report to the Police etc etc. It doesnt matter if you decide to engage lawyers, financial investigators or if you decide to self lodging a complain... as long as you do it immediately!

& I urge everyone here to send an email to FCI/Ellipsys/FC Prime for the revocation of Power of attorney and change of registered email ID to your personal email ID to get the exact information about your account.

3 of the ACE RM's of SL , @ndrew, Ry@n or Wil@bur might call you and try to give you the BS that if you are changing email ID you are breaching the limited power of attorney, my suggestion , tell them to F Off, each of them are so financially illiterate, they don't know anything about the financial laws in this country, they are behaving like clowns and ring master is SL who is advising them to inform all this to investors.

Well, as always stated I encourage all of you to file complaints, civil cases, report to the Police etc etc. It doesnt matter if you decide to engage lawyers, financial investigators or if you decide to self lodging a complain... as long as you do it immediately!
Hi Nikel7,

May I ask why you chose MAD Advocates over the freelancer investigator even though he would be cheaper ?

Back