Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I think better i wait 30 days and will go to MAD then.
I have $2,000 now only. I need to borrow to start this.

Just to confirm that I have now also requested the financial investigator to proceed with his service as he has just came back to me with a proposal of 1.000 USD for his service. I think this could be also a good value now since I have had a positive outcome from the lawyers and now I can also might get something back with this investigation process ahead of these 30 days. I will keep all of you updated once again.

Just to confirm that I have now also requested the financial investigator to proceed with his service as he has just came back to me with a proposal of 1.000 USD for his service. I think this could be also a good value now since I have had a positive outcome from the lawyers and now I can also might get something back with this investigation process ahead of these 30 days. I will keep all of you updated once again.

Do you need to start the case before this financial investigator? Or I can initiate it at first independently?

Thanks a lot for your info!
Highly appreciated

I am curious, what case are you going to file against EG? are you trying to recover the rest of the capital??? thnx
What Case??? They owe me a lot more than what I got. I only want my capital. Nothing more. (although, by law they owe me as per the contract all the profit that was never paid)

Dear Nikel7, I am just curious, what benefit will the investigator get you (as a best case scenario?) can he actually make a difference? Especially that you won the case as per the court already.

Do you need to start the case before this financial investigator? Or I can initiate it at first independently?

Thanks a lot for your info!
Highly appreciated
He works independently, and you don't have to start a case with legals. This depends on you. I started a legal case with MAD advocates because I was fearing about this scam and I immediately wanted to start trying to get out of this terrible situation.

But now that I won the legal case, I don't care in spending 1,000 USD for this investigation with this expert as I want to try to get ahead of the work before these 30 days.

Dear Nikel7, I am just curious, what benefit will the investigator get you (as a best case scenario?) can he actually make a difference? Especially that you won the case as per the court already.
He proposed me 1,000 USD for the upfront work and a 3% of the total amount recovered (but only if he manages to recover the investments) otherwise he will only be charged 1,000 USD for the work.

Sure, this is definitely possible. I just can't wait.

oh, by the way, just wondering where are all those people that were defending EG hiding?
They are all trying to go to the same bloody hole where they came from, they don't have balls to talk now. @$$hole$

I just contacted the investigator, but I can not understand how can he help.
He said his services are to locate the funds that a fraud company has. But then what? Then go to court and present his findings?

His email and profile seem genuine but I'm not sue how can he help!

Hello Guys,

I have also spoken to the investigator and asked various questions.

i am an investor myself, and still fighting for my 1 account.

if its one thing i learned from this is that do not send money to people you do not trust to magically give you a service. some people prey of the weak and vulnerable.

please stay safe and be wise, we have already lost a lot and are fighting back for it.

I just contacted the investigator, but I can not understand how can he help.
He said his services are to locate the funds that a fraud company has. But then what? Then go to court and present his findings?

His email and profile seem genuine but I'm not sue how can he help!
From what he told me, he will basically try to recover the amounts as well but if he doesn't success he will still issue a report for you to be shown to the Dubai court in case you are willing to file a civil case.

Back