Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Dear All,

Thanks A2Bet who advised the procedure to contact brokers to recover some money.
My accounts were opened with El**ses, F*CI and F*CI pr8me. I contacted both Ell**ses and F*CI, they responded. El**ses told accounts got transferred to F*CI pr&ime.
I recovered 30% from 50% of accounts which was with F*CI. But last 50% accounts opened with FC* Pr&me they are not responding.
EG called me and said I broke contract and they closed all my contracts immediately and I have no access also.

Anybody contacted F*ci pr&me? what else I could do? I have no option to file case. who is best and cheap?

Then what options do I have to retrieve my money
seriously? where have you been? this has been discussed over and over and over again in this forum. Not have the patience to read - is this a common thing for EG victims? OR is this another tactic to bury the information divulge by GiveBacktime about SL's PA.

Dear All,

Thanks A2Bet who advised the procedure to contact brokers to recover some money.
My accounts were opened with El**ses, F*CI and F*CI pr8me. I contacted both Ell**ses and F*CI, they responded. El**ses told accounts got transferred to F*CI pr&ime.
I recovered 30% from 50% of accounts which was with F*CI. But last 50% accounts opened with FC* Pr&me they are not responding.
EG called me and said I broke contract and they closed all my contracts immediately and I have no access also.

Anybody contacted F*ci pr&me? what else I could do? I have no option to file case. who is best and cheap?

FC Prime Markets is also known as FCI Markets Australia (have a look at the australian registrar of companies). They are one in the same.

I went through the relationship between EG, FC Prime Markets and SL. He owns all of them.

Here is a link with what i think he has done with your money:

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/repor...fc-prime-markets-as-principal-sponsor-2131124

Isn't it a little suspicious though that EG contacted you after you seeking to contact the brokers to remove remaining funds. How would EG know if the broker didn't have some sort of relationship? Breach on contract, come on they've been in breach since the day they decided not to pay you your capital after 20 days, as written in the contract.

You need to file a case. Do not listen to those on here (or the other forums / FB) talking about how people need to stop filing cases so EG can open again and start paying people their money. Your money is gone. The sooner everyone gets filing cases the sooner either a: some money is clawed back, b: SL and team cannot return any money against the ruling of the Dubai Courts = jail time...

FC Prime Markets is also known as FCI Markets Australia (have a look at the australian registrar of companies). They are one in the same.

I went through the relationship between EG, FC Prime Markets and SL. He owns all of them.

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/repor...fc-prime-markets-as-principal-sponsor-2131124

Isn't it a little suspicious though that EG contacted you after you seeking to contact the brokers to remove remaining funds. How would EG know if the broker didn't have some sort of relationship? Breach on contract, come on they've been in breach since the day they decided not to pay you your capital after 20 days, as written in the contract.

You need to file a case. Do not listen to those on here (or the other forums / FB) talking about how people need to stop filing cases so EG can open again and start paying people their money. Your money is gone. The sooner everyone gets filing cases the sooner either a: some money is clawed back, b: SL and team cannot return any money against the ruling of the Dubai Courts = jail time...

Not sure if this has been posted here previously but I'm reposting it anyway as it can prove helpful:

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/se...ions-english/class-action-exential-utmarkets/

And now I've found 2 more multies in this thread. I don't care what side they are on. I banned them without closely reading their posts. Do I need to start checking every new member who posts here?

2 Fellas got judgement today and they won the case in Court of first instance. Judgement Says, EG have to pay claimed amount + 9% interest + all the legal expense paid by my amigo. EG lawyers still invisible not attending any court session. Let's hope for the best.

Thank you Pharaoh for your expert inputs.
To throw a bit more light on this, till a few days ago I thought that the company named FENIX Commercial Brokers was some law firm who got my details of being an EG client and contacted me. Into further looking up for the people behind this I found Raymond his Ex wife Sarita and a UAE national as the partners.

Raymond used to work with EG till 2013. In 2014 along with 2 other guys Michael E and M Rizvan from EG they opened a company called 360 Degree Consultants doing the same business as EG, which had the famous tie up with Sterling financial in Dubai, where a lot of Emirates Crew lost their money. At 360 Degree, Raymond used to handle the entire back office along with Michael's brother and the face of the company to get in the sales moving and targeting EG clients was done by Michael and Rizvan. The trading was so mismanaged that the company closed in 12 months.

For more than a year these guys did not show up, until late 2015 where they again started a new company called FENIX Commercial Brokers. Doing the same business once again. But this time the strategy to operate changed, Raymond and his EX wife Sarita were the face of the company while Michael started handling the trading. Being a sales professional and inexperienced in trading he surely lost a lot of clients money and was asked to leave by his Partner Mr. Raymond and his Ex Wife Sarita.

Since there was no trader, Raymond decided to take up the trading job but unfortunately being a photographer by profession, did exactly the same mistakes what Michael E did and again lost a lot of money. When I made a call last week to the FENIX office situated in Vision Tower Business bay, I got a reply saying that Raymond is in the USA for more than a month now.

Since the trading was not going great for Raymond he decided to build up and cash on EG in a different channel. This is where it starts and what is important and informative to the general public, to lure business from EG, Raymond and his team that included Raymond's brother started calling EG clients to promote their new LEGAL services. They called EG clients and offered them LEGAL help at the cost of paying 15k Aed UPFRONT, with an assurance to get your money back within 7 days (Record time which even the Dubai Courts will not be able to achieve). There was also a additional condition that 50% of your investment will be the commission of the Govt authorities. This was my concern, how and why will Govt charge commissions and that too 50% to help recover my hard earned money?
What is more interesting is that, the more friends you bring to them who need such LEGAL help, you are sure to get discount on your 15k Legal fee.
This information has been put together with the help of reliable sources.
So please be warned about any such calls that say they want to HELP you!!!

Nash10,
A few posts back you seemed like a genuine case but now I think ridex guess was right,you are out to bury Givebacktime post.

Completely True they are related. I don't understand why FC*I responded, returned money for the accounts opened with FCI but not FC*I Pr?me.
How their website still open both FCPr?me and exential and being this many complaining

As the email given when the time of opening accounts is exential, broker may have sent an email that POA is requested to be revoked. Whatever the reason, You can understand how cruel minded are exential, being each account is independent contract, they linked everything and closed all other my accounts linking I breached the contract. This show how honest their words that they are sincerely trying to open their office and payback. Fools only believe them. I threatened my RM that I personally file a case on him, as he took money and he did not open any account with any broker.

Back