Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Please can someone on this forum help with any info on this letter.......

Attachments

• IMG-20161016-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20161016-WA0015.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 2
It's a warning against getting sucked into a "recovery room scam". That's where some other company (may really be the same company that scammed you under a new name or could be an independent scammer that somehow got a list of victims) contacts you promising to help recover your money. Then you get charged an up front fee or are asked to invest. Either way, you've just thrown away more money.

See this article:

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/dubai...e-lost-money-being-targeted-by-criminal-gangs

I'll not take name's this time but some newly joined profiles are posting unnecessary comments just to hide some highly confidential information posted here so that the post will be hidden in old pages. SL stop using Ostrich theory of safeguarding yourself. Big

It's a warning against getting sucked into a "recovery room scam". That's where some other company (may really be the same company that scammed you under a new name or could be an independent scammer that somehow got a list of victims) contacts you promising to help recover your money. Then you get charged an up front fee or are asked to invest. Either way, you've just thrown away more money.

See this article:

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/dubai...e-lost-money-being-targeted-by-criminal-gangs

Last month I got a call from a company in Dubai FENIX....by the owner RT and his associate. Stating that only by paying 15k Aed, I could get help from his lawyer who will help to recover all my money within 7 days. But with the condition that 50% was the commission that would be charged to the company.

If you can will appreciate your views and expert opinion on this. Should I go ahead with this as a solution.

I'll not take name's this time but some newly joined profiles are posting unnecessary comments just to hide some highly confidential information posted here so that the post will be hidden in old pages. SL stop using Ostrich theory of safeguarding yourself. Big

Is this the message that they wanted to hide?

Ever wonder how much EG Employees get paid or is it that their management is soo generous that they nourish their employees with a luxurious life too. Apparently SL Personal Assistant - Ms CL_ _ Y M...lives in a lavish 1BHK Apartment at "The Towers", Unit 3401,Shk Zayed Road... Don't worry as I don't need people on this blog to believe me but once I upload all her contract details and every conversation with her boss, that will provide all the necessary proof of what's going on...
Wait and watch for everything to be revealed here itself...
I have lost every respect i had for you Mr SL.(Take your words back)...

I noticed that after this message from givebacktime, Nash and Smith did a post a lot of things. Nash even repeated the email. Fishy indeed.

I noticed that after this message from givebacktime, Nash and Smith did a post a lot of things. Nash even repeated the email. Fishy indeed.

RiderX, are you serious?
The last 163 pages on this forum I can see ALL trying to find ways and discuss how to get our funds back that are invested in 2/3 similar companies (EG/UT/) so plz be little more proactive and focused and help me/us in what I have posted above in post #1635.

In your last 98 ENLIGHTENING posts on this forum you have been very knowledgeable, so why did you not

RiderX, are you serious?

The last 163 pages on this forum I can see ALL trying to find ways and discuss how to get our funds back that are invested in 2/3 similar companies (EG/UT/) so please if you can be little more proactive and focused and help me/us in what I have posted above in post #1635.
If we debate on your assumption, I too can ask you, after the 98 ENLIGHTENING comments you have posted on this forum ........you mean to tell me you did not have a reply to my GENUINE post or you wished to ignore it and divert the topic. Now this puts us in a doubt...why would you do that? Are you too involved?
Don't get me wrong that, that's just a thought like yours......:)

I had to repost the same letter and thanks to Pharaoh at least I got a few details what it means, and in the coming days with the help of Pharaoh's expert advice there will be revelations about how FENIX and R THOMAS is trying to HELP a lot of clients to so called RECOVER their funds from EG.....:)

So Rider my friend please do not take this post as personally directed to you, instead of accusing and assuming things help me/us with your experience and expertise if any in this field.
The reason I have joined this forum is to get educated and secondly I financially cannot afford to pay legal fees as I already have most of my savings in EG and UT.

Thank you and hoping you can help me with post # 1635

PS: I am concerned with ideas on how we can get our money and enlighten others what are the do's and don'ts. So that collectively we can educate each other. I am not here to debate, so if someone like Pharaoh who can genuinely help with their experience it will be very thankful.

calm down bro :)

Was just suspicious why you and smith suddenly in a "posting spree" after that post from givebacktime. The reason why I questioned why you posted that letter again is because its been circulating in other Exential forums (fb page) since mid Oct (letter is dated Oct. 15), and a news about this has been released in the national on Oct. 22. you only questioned this in this forum on Nov. 3. Were you hiding in a cave and not following this exential case? :) Or you just probably cant understand the letter and the national news that you still have to ask it here.

Anyway, lets bury this issue. :) Chill :)

How to recover the money? - first, contact the brokers and withdraw whats left of your money in your account. (its been discussed in the previous pages many times). 2nd, accept the fact that this is a scam, and you may never even recover any amount. third, file a case to put these scammers to jail. If you cant afford it, wait for the verdict of other people who filed a case so that you will have a case precedence. Lastly, move on with your lives and learn from this mistake. Share your experiences to others so that they will be warned.

RM's of EG are sending messages like "As soon as you get this message, contact us" SHAME

Moreover, they are trying to promote a new investment firm (haven't got the name, trying to find the new scam) yet again. LOL!

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this group.Can you please help me how to check my account with the broker.I have transfer the funds to Exential.
Thank you

Back