Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder with the full details of your case.

You can go here, there already is one. Dont mix UT here

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ex-broker-in-london.42431/page-16#post-253668

FPA Forums Team Note: What FxMaster is suggesting is for individual victims to each open their own thread in Scam Alerts. If there is only 1 thread in Scam Alerts, all Exential would have to do is pay the starter of that thread to have all Scam Alerts complaint threads resolved.

I had too called the brokers today and fortunately my accounts are there but with almost 75% down on all my investment. Overall I have 2 choices as provided by them either take the 25% or collect the full 100% but only once EG is back to normal.

Take a pick
Option 1 - collect 25% = Guaranteed money will be collected
Option 2 - two conditions
(i)100% returns = not guaranteed (even if they will get back to normal)
(ii) "if they get back to normal" = not guaranteed WHEN, and not guaranteed IF they will get back to normal. (IMHO, its very unlikely).

IMG-20161016-WA0015.jpg

Hello, could you please let us know how you managed to meet with SL? i have literally trying to call him for 5 months now and what sapping him with no luck. i have been trying to meet with him and get through setting a meeting through his RM's but they are as useless as a used tissue.

Does anyone have any personal information about him? like other phone numbers, address, or anything?

I got a phone call from one of their RM's last week and i was questioning why is my account in one master account and not separate and why their master account has short of 250,000 USD transactions? The guy said they have 3 master accounts with FCI which is absolute nonsense.

I met with SL about a year ago, with Istvan from Capital Controls, a sub-agent.
After seeing the office, and the people, I got my money out.

spill some more :) got her name. its easy. go to SLs fb page, search his friends and look for a lady that starts with CL--Y M-S....
So you have come here to play games with SL.How about taking it some place else.we all tired of this games..so did Sl not give you your cut?

Ever wonder how much EG Employees get paid or is it that their management is soo generous that they nourish their employees with a luxurious life too. Apparently SL Personal Assistant - Ms CL_ _ Y M...lives in a lavish 1BHK Apartment at "The Towers", Unit 3401,Shk Zayed Road... Don't worry as I don't need people on this blog to believe me but once I upload all her contract details and every conversation with her boss, that will provide all the necessary proof of what's going on...
Wait and watch for everything to be revealed here itself...
I have lost every respect i had for you Mr SL.(Take your words back)...

If you have been watching this thread you know by now we are at a point where we do not entertain this nonsense.if you are here to play games with SL then take it to the Zayed road..so what happens when he takes his word back and give you your cut??? Looks like you all having trouble in the Exential camp

Back