Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I was one of the people who stayed positive in this situation but right now, I don't think EG will give the money back unless you fight for it.
Some Investors have given them a lot of time to settle everything in court and up to this date, nothing is coming. People are suffering because of these crooks! I apologize to the people that I have argued about the legitimacy of this company.

SL - you will have your time. You may enjoy living a lavish life right now but you will meet KARMA soon. Trust me!

I appreciate the light people here are trying to shed on scams that actually take place in forex markets. However specifically pertaining to the Exential Group, I apologize but I would like to differ with you'll guys on this one even though the last communication is ok ok.

I have been a client with Exential for the past two and a half years and watched the company grow ever since then. I have earned consistent returns over the said period and for that matter recovered my capital money.
However there was a slight glitch and delay in January 2014 when it came to the payment of my profits, as they had just shifted over to an alternate broker.

Hence I decided to test them by choosing to terminate a part of my investment, where in, I received all my dues from them within the stipulated period of time. This was done just to verify the authenticity of the institution and having played on the same hunch which turned out to be in correct.

However i did invest after 6 months and am patience as I have seen the ups and downs with this company.
@ smarty del et all:
whilst flipping through the communication on this forum i happened to come across an exact same statement made by Rahul on 11th August that exists on page 1 and be it coincidence or planned, it contains the exact statements !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Samsam9000 / Scam_Buster,

I appreciate the light you are trying to shed on scams that actually take place in forex markets. However specifically pertaining to the Exential Group, I apologize but I would beg to differ with you'll guys on this one. I have been a client with Exential for the past two and a half years and watched the company grow ever since then. I have earned consistent returns over the said period and for that matter recovered my capital money.
However there was a slight glitch and delay in January 2014 when it came to the payment of my profits, as they had just shifted over to an alternate broker. Hence I decided to test them by choosing to terminate a part of my investment, where in, I received all my dues from them within the stipulated period of time. This was done just to verify the authenticity of the institution and having played on the same hunch which turned out to be in correct, I have re- invested with them once again.
Having invested with Exential a chunk of money, I have cross verified and checked that they are indeed tied up with Sands Brokerage house who are directly regulated by the Central Bank of U.A.E, and have acquired FCI Markets as their primary brokers who are in turn licensed by SIBA in the British Virgin Islands.

Your help would be much appreciated if you'll could shed some light on any information I might have missed out on.

Thanks

so tell me, is this a coincidence? or are you the same person?? or are you just an EG puppet????? Sorry Princess, you need to recruit more able RM's who can fake Id's and maintain the suspence :)

To Whomsoever it may concern on this Forum

“I would like explanations from XYZ about how these accounts seem to have some items in common.

If I don't get a reasonable explanation within 24 hours, I reserve the right to ban either or both sets involved”

Firstly, I would like to ask, what are the similarities in these accounts.

Secondly,3 of the stated id’s have NEVER ever commented on FPA.

And the 3 that have commented have been very much NEUTRAL. Please read my comments and other comments.

So that brings me to the conclusion…..is this forum created only to write NEGATIVE about individuals and specific institutions? IF NOT than why only few id’s have been highlighted

Now please EXPLAIN. I GIVE YOU 24 HOURS IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER. YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN BAN ME

@ smarty del et all:
whilst flipping through the communication on this forum i happened to come across an exact same statement made by Rahul on 11th August that exists on page 1 and be it coincidence or planned, it contains the exact statements !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Samsam9000 / Scam_Buster,

I appreciate the light you are trying to shed on scams that actually take place in forex markets. However specifically pertaining to the Exential Group, I apologize but I would beg to differ with you'll guys on this one. I have been a client with Exential for the past two and a half years and watched the company grow ever since then. I have earned consistent returns over the said period and for that matter recovered my capital money.
However there was a slight glitch and delay in January 2014 when it came to the payment of my profits, as they had just shifted over to an alternate broker. Hence I decided to test them by choosing to terminate a part of my investment, where in, I received all my dues from them within the stipulated period of time. This was done just to verify the authenticity of the institution and having played on the same hunch which turned out to be in correct, I have re- invested with them once again.
Having invested with Exential a chunk of money, I have cross verified and checked that they are indeed tied up with Sands Brokerage house who are directly regulated by the Central Bank of U.A.E, and have acquired FCI Markets as their primary brokers who are in turn licensed by SIBA in the British Virgin Islands.

Your help would be much appreciated if you'll could shed some light on any information I might have missed out on.

Thanks

so tell me, is this a coincidence? or are you the same person?? or are you just an EG puppet????? Sorry Princess, you need to recruit more able RM's who can fake Id's and maintain the suspence :)

Superman? Good homework.
Yes my name is Raahul and i am a client, I was not on FPA for a while hence could not remember my credentials.
If you are trying to pick on something else than you are wrong as I have clearly said as RAAHUL that i am a client and I received my money back in 2014 and as SMARTYDEL I have said that i have reinvested in 2015 and have not received my money. Is there anything wrong or false statement I have made?

Smartydel,

1. Accounts created from the same location in a tight timeframe.

2. Means nothing. Those multi accounts just haven't been used.

3. If you had bothered to read the thread, I've permitted people to express opinions ranging from "Lock them up and throw away the key" to "They are the world's greatest financial miracle". What I won't tolerate in this case is 1 or 2 peiple running multiple accounts in order to try to make it look like a larger group of people all agree on something.

And now it appears you also admit to making another account and reposting the same info from back in August as if you are another person. If a login fails, there's a reset password button. If that fails, there's a contact us link on the bottom of every page.

Based on your answers, I don't think I need to wait any longer to ban you and all the other multi accounts..

Update: Since my initial warning, Smartydel also made accounts under the usernames Squid and MacMac. I banned them before they were used to jump in and defend you.

I appreciate the light people here are trying to shed on scams that actually take place in forex markets. However specifically pertaining to the Exential Group, I apologize but I would like to differ with you'll guys on this one even though the last communication is ok ok.

I have been a client with Exential for the past two and a half years and watched the company grow ever since then. I have earned consistent returns over the said period and for that matter recovered my capital money.
However there was a slight glitch and delay in January 2014 when it came to the payment of my profits, as they had just shifted over to an alternate broker.

Hence I decided to test them by choosing to terminate a part of my investment, where in, I received all my dues from them within the stipulated period of time. This was done just to verify the authenticity of the institution and having played on the same hunch which turned out to be in correct.

However i did invest after 6 months and am patience as I have seen the ups and downs with this company.

To all those who claim Exential are legit! Explain this:

Account opened in October 2014 with funds transferred to FCI.
I requested an account statment last month and it shows a balance of $99.93 and the last trade was in April 2015.

My accounts are still active with Exential. This probably explains why i was unable to close my accounts in Mach this year. Cos the funds have dried up.

To all those who claim Exential are legit! Explain this:

Account opened in October 2014 with funds transferred to FCI.
I requested an account statment last month and it shows a balance of $99.93 and the last trade was in April 2015.

My accounts are still active with Exential. This probably explains why i was unable to close my accounts in Mach this year. Cos the funds have dried up.
This depicts a commercial fraud leading to a PONZI scheme running under the umbrella of FCI, why don't you ask your RM for a explaination ?

And if in case they try to give the BS of master account, don't buy that, there are no such accounts under master account it's a bubble they have created to hide their PONZI scheme. If they are still adamant about master account, better check with them the individual account no under the master account and it has to be verified by FCI directly . Hope this helps .

I was one of the people who stayed positive in this situation but right now, I don't think EG will give the money back unless you fight for it.
Some Investors have given them a lot of time to settle everything in court and up to this date, nothing is coming. People are suffering because of these crooks! I apologize to the people that I have argued about the legitimacy of this company.

SL - you will have your time. You may enjoy living a lavish life right now but you will meet KARMA soon. Trust me!

Guys- there is no money to give back!!!! People who have accessed their accounts see less than a $100 in them. They lost the money trading, and used a ponzi scheme to keep it going. Of course they skimmed a bunch for themselves, but IMHO they lost most of it trading cause they were not experienced, nor did they have proper risk controls in place.

Sorry- but SL is not sitting on a big pile. I met the guy- he is no genius, just a knucklehead and a crook.

Back