Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Guys- there is no money to give back!!!! People who have accessed their accounts see less than a $100 in them. They lost the money trading, and used a ponzi scheme to keep it going. Of course they skimmed a bunch for themselves, but IMHO they lost most of it trading cause they were not experienced, nor did they have proper risk controls in place.

Sorry- but SL is not sitting on a big pile. I met the guy- he is no genius, just a knucklehead and a crook.

Not sure about this. They have been giving 7-11% every month since the day they started their "operations". They probably planned a ponzi from the start. just my opinion.

Guys- there is no money to give back!!!! People who have accessed their accounts see less than a $100 in them. They lost the money trading, and used a ponzi scheme to keep it going. Of course they skimmed a bunch for themselves, but IMHO they lost most of it trading cause they were not experienced, nor did they have proper risk controls in place.

Sorry- but SL is not sitting on a big pile. I met the guy- he is no genius, just a knucklehead and a crook.

Hello, could you please let us know how you managed to meet with SL? i have literally trying to call him for 5 months now and what sapping him with no luck. i have been trying to meet with him and get through setting a meeting through his RM's but they are as useless as a used tissue.

Does anyone have any personal information about him? like other phone numbers, address, or anything?

I got a phone call from one of their RM's last week and i was questioning why is my account in one master account and not separate and why their master account has short of 250,000 USD transactions? The guy said they have 3 master accounts with FCI which is absolute nonsense.

As promised but a little late from the 24 hrs deadline I gave them. Apparently this could be helpful for the authorities to investigate Mr SL travel history. If i may request any EK crew or anyone working in the airline industry could help spill some beans here. It would be really interesting to know where was SL travelling between the below dates...
07th Feb 2015 to 11th Feb 2015??? and
12th November 2015 to 16th November 2015???
Don’t be surprised about all this folks as I will come out with the truth where all the people’s money is being misused...
I had given them time to get back to me but guess they are ready for all this...

Ever wonder how much EG Employees get paid or is it that their management is soo generous that they nourish their employees with a luxurious life too. Apparently SL Personal Assistant lives in a lavish apartment... ...
Wait and watch for everything to be revealed here itself...
I have lost every respect i had for you Mr SL.(Take your words back)...

Ever wonder how much EG Employees get paid or is it that their management is soo generous that they nourish their employees with a luxurious life too. Apparently SL Personal Assistant - Ms CL_ _ Y M...lives in a lavish 1BHK Apartment at "The Towers", Unit 3401,Shk Zayed Road... Don't worry as I don't need people on this blog to believe me but once I upload all her contract details and every conversation with her boss, that will provide all the necessary proof of what's going on...
Wait and watch for everything to be revealed here itself...
I have lost every respect i had for you Mr SL.(Take your words back)...

spill some more :) got her name. its easy. go to SLs fb page, search his friends and look for a lady that starts with CL--Y M-S....

Sorry a bit late to the party.......If they have lost money trading than what can be done now?

Here we go again... Please tell me any legit forex trading company that gives CONSISTENT and UNUSUALLY HIGH RETURNS (120% per year) that is not a scam.

Here we go again.. I understand that you are happy with the money that you got. but please take a look at the logic (if theres any) on how they earn it. Answer this first. Do you really understand how they do their trading? If not, then its safe to say that you are just blinded by the returns.

Can you find a LEGIT and REGULATED forex trader (or any other stocks/forex trader) which gives CONSISTENT RETURNS of 120% every year? If yes, please tell me where so that I'll close down all my businesses and put all my money in that.

Getting your money returned is not the way to test their authenticity. Rather, Check their audited financial statements, understand how they do their trading, do your own math, buy a common sense from the nearest grocery... that's how you test their authenticity.

I completely agree to you on this. its very difficult to achieve consistent results like that. and that too in fx markets. And specially when transparency level is very less its a bit difficult to digest.

Do you know where they have invested your money? have you seen statements that indicate that your capital has been invested in legit channels? How can you be so certain that your said "RETURNS" was not somebody's else's capital investment that was being rolled to maintain the cash flow? and now that the cash flow has dried out there are no more so called returns? if you have invested in funds before exential you should be aware that you get complete visibility on where your funds lie and what is the source of the returns and trust me my friend it can never be 120% or any other unrealistic value!

I agree with you,there is no physical proof of trading besides the websites

Can somebody explain wat is different from the previous email???? JJJ

Dear Exential Investors,

I had planned to send out an update at the end of October but with the continued social media speculations I thought it’s best that I address a few points to give some insight into the current situation.

Firstly, it is true that we have been through the process of changing law firms and I can now confirm that this process is now complete. The fact that we have not been represented in certain court cases does not mean that we are not aware of them. It is a common practice to inform the courts beforehand if no legal representation will be present and this has been done in all instances. Once the verdict is handed down, Exential is allowed time to lodge an appeal and this is the course of action we deem appropriate at this time. There is a fair amount of social media hype regarding the court cases being won against Exential. Any verdict or judgment is not final until the entire court process is complete and it will only be at that stage where we will be in a position to confirm any settlements as instructed by the courts.

Besides Exential having to defend these cases which amount to a small percentage of total investors, we are making application to re-open our doors as this will enable us to then pay any agreed settlements but more importantly, give us the opportunity to service all our other investors.

The opening of Exential is a WIN-WIN for all parties.

Since the DED closed our doors we had been in discussion with clients to agree settlements to avoid prolonged closure of Exential. As we're all aware we were not able to stop the closure but we continued in good faith with our negotiations with these investors and we are now in the process of agreeing settlements with payments already underway. We initially invited and held settlement discussions with 100 clients, both complainants and non – complainants with most of these cases now in the final stages. The settlement offered was based on the initial investment made and taking into account profits withdrawn over the period of the investment. On acceptance the investors signed an agreement confirming the terms of the settlement of their investment.

We will over the coming months be making contact with investors who wish to close/closed accounts to discuss and agree such settlements once the office re-opens. I am sure you can appreciate the magnitude of this task but it is our intention to do as much as possible to demonstrate our commitment in resolving this situation as amicably as possible. I once again reiterate the point, the opening of Exential is vital for ALL investors and for us to meet our obligations.

I realize that a time frame is something all investors are wanting to know but at this stage all I can confirm is that we are doing our best to resolve this as quick as possible in the best interests of investors and Exential.

As I am not in a position to answer all investor’s questions as there are many, speculation on social media will continue. I will continue as promised to keep investors updated on a regular basis which will hopefully mitigate any negative comments on social media.

You may also contact your respective Relationship managers to clear your doubts if any or alternatively emailclientservices@exentialgroup.comto arrange a call back from your Relationship managers.

“ Your patience is our support

I'll wager these claimed "settlements" (if there really are any) are on the order of 10 cents on the dollar and include confidentiality clauses. Meanwhile, the people behind the scam continue to live like royalty on the money they stole.

Actually I am in too........with 20 cents on the dollar

To all those who claim Exential are legit! Explain this:

Account opened in October 2014 with funds transferred to FCI.
I requested an account statment last month and it shows a balance of $99.93 and the last trade was in April 2015.

My accounts are still active with Exential. This probably explains why i was unable to close my accounts in Mach this year. Cos the funds have dried up.

I had too called the brokers today and fortunately my accounts are there but with almost 75% down on all my investment. Overall I have 2 choices as provided by them either take the 25% or collect the full 100% but only once EG is back to normal.

Back