Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Thanks bardez monkey. I'm sure u raised some valid points. I found it difficult to read your post because you don't use punctuation. I have a Australian friend so please share contact and I'll verify that.

Complies Centre reason?
Ummmm.....what???

Golden rule of Ponzi?
Wow I didn't know illegal activity had rules. Seriously??

So he didn't cash his chips because???
Something to do with a princesss, Seychelles and a PA. Good reason. Well done.

From what I could understand about Firas, might be a good point but bit hard to dicipher your writing there.

Divert people. What for?
Don't underestimate the people's intelligence.

Yes. He is arrested.
Must be true because you said so.

I don't know about his arrest. Would be good if someone else could shed light on that.

Btw Bardez.monkey a lot of my friends are crew. Some have doctrines. Many can punctuate.

Your point here is no indication on whether Firas is of sound character.

Basically you're saying that Firas and EG must be untrustworthy because he used to be crew. Your are clearly an uneducated person.

The SL was arrested rumour
IMG_0744.PNG
came from this source.
It has been neither confirmed or denied.
Email was sent the next day about trading software. The email said that the trading software will operate under the name of Exential.

Attachments

• IMG_0745.PNG
    IMG_0745.PNG
    170.6 KB · Views: 1
Btw Bardez.monkey a lot of my friends are crew. Some have doctrines. Many can punctuate.

Your point here is no indication on whether Firas is of sound character.

Basically you're saying that Firas and EG must be untrustworthy because he used to be crew. Your are clearly an uneducated person.

I have family and friends who are also airline crew and I agree with you, most of them are morally upright and they can write decently.

But from my understanding, his point was more of a question on Firas's aptitude in the forex industry. The doubt was on the persons capabilities and credentials and not on his character. Although his "apparent" conduct in the forum, and his back-tracking on his promise to show some documents the day after, does say something negative about his character.

I wouldn't entrust my life-savings to the average airline crew, the same way many people wouldn't risk flying on plane piloted by your average architect.

Thanks bardez monkey. I'm sure u raised some valid points. I found it difficult to read your post because you don't use punctuation. I have a Australian friend so please share contact and I'll verify that.

Complies Centre reason?
Ummmm.....what???

Golden rule of Ponzi?
Wow I didn't know illegal activity had rules. Seriously??

Something to do with a princesss, Seychelles and a PA. Good reason. Well done.

From what I could understand about Firas, might be a good point but bit hard to dicipher your writing there.

Divert people. What for?
Don't underestimate the people's intelligence.

Yes. He is arrested.

I don't know about his arrest. Would be good if someone else could shed light on that.

:) :) :)

My main reason to reply to your post wasn't learning punctuation's but the actual reason was to keep every member in this forum informed about the actual reasons.

Now let me reply you in the language which you understand.

Complies Centre reason? ------ typo error (was driving) The actual word is : Banking Compliance

Golden rule of Ponzi?
Wow I didn't know illegal activity had rules. Seriously?? ------ Finally you accepted EG was conducting illegal activities. Thank You! and Yes they do have RULES

Something to do with a princesss, Seychelles and a PA. Good reason. Well done. ---------- Yes, He didn't cashed his chips because he was too busy organizing football tournament, listening BS from his pseudo princess, taking her to Maldives multiple times so that she can have stories to Brag around and the last, I know most of the members in this forum understood this but just F.Y.I (PA -- Personal Assistant) now How personal she was/is that I can't tell you, it's your work to find out! (Free Advice: Keep both the passport together and see the date's of their travel MAHE, Seychelles)

From what I could understand about Firas, might be a good point but bit hard to decipher your writing there. --- No, You don't have to decipher this, It's my pleasure to elaborate this for you. He's 1 of those people who don't know anything about Forex, neither he have any education in Forex, nor he have manners to host a public meeting. The max he can do is, speak RUDE to investors and give a sign of "I don't give a $**t" Lie in public that yes, you visit our office and we show you the document and next day change his promises made in public.

Divert people. What for? --- Nice TRY, I must say this, Yes, you are here to divert investors because your boss SL never thought this many cases will be filed. He never thought he'll be arrested and even after this he had the gut's to start another company to fool more investors. You are here to give "Wait & watch" advice which is BS. I don't underestimate the intelligence of my fellow investors as more and more investors are filing cases in court. Again, I must say "NICE TRY"

Yes. He is arrested.

--- Thank you for acknowledging that & I promise, even after the investigation if (A BIG IF) he comes out, more & more investors will file cases on him and he'll again be inside. so be ready for few more surprises from my side!

I didn't learn anything from bardez.monkeys post.
I don't work for EG.
This forum is not factual.
Silent spectator u are right. I may have overreacted on the crew post.
I apologize for that. Anyway good luck everyone. If I learn anything factual I will post.

This is the beginning of the end of EG and SL.

in the last 8 months, the RM's were answering phone calls, sending out assurance emails, and stuffing BS down our throats.

now they are no were to be found. they have one RM outside the office in flip flops talking about how SL is holding weekly meetings to finalise their issues and re open their offices.

my RM apparently traveled to get engaged when he personally told me he was engaged at the beginning of the year... he now choses to read my messages on whatsapp and not reply to them.

not only him but the ever so presidential Andrew F@!nande!. Funny how all these people come from ironic career backgrounds.

SL's arrest is a great step for us, please do not lose motivation to stop filing cases against all their registered name and SL as well.

it just surprises me how these people can know that they are doing us wrong and have the audacity to lie and believe their own lies.

what goes around comes around Mr.SL and i hope your reading this with your handcuffs in sight...

I also got paid until May, and most of my friends did as well. I was fortunate to make more $ than I invested, and 5 out of 6 (that I know invested with EG) ended on the plus side. This doesn't mean that I would give up my investment, but it makes me think twice before I spend any $ on a legal case.

I also got paid until May, and most of my friends did as well. I was fortunate to make more $ than I invested, and 5 out of 6 (that I know invested with EG) ended on the plus side. This doesn't mean that I would give up my investment, but it makes me think twice before I spend any $ on a legal case.

ive always wanted to ask people who gained from this.

how does it feel knowing that you've earned from other peoples money? that you have enjoyed your gains while others have to bear the loans or even leave dubai as they have no other means to pay their liabilities. can you actually tell your kids where your money came from?

I didn't learn anything from bardez.monkeys post.
I don't work for EG.
This forum is not factual.
Silent spectator u are right. I may have overreacted on the crew post.
I apologize for that. Anyway good luck everyone. If I learn anything factual I will post.
You never wanted to learn anything from that, You were here to spread the "Wait & Watch" game which he didn't allow you to do, so basically you are running away!

Back