Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I wouldn't say its putting your money where your mouth is. I could send you free signals if you wish. However I can almost guarantee that you will blow up your account within a week. Putting your money where your mouth is, sending signals that gain the 'stated' 7% per month as EG claimed they were doing.
Total pips your wasting your time explaining to a person like Bingo. This person has no choice but to believe what is told to him as he is at the mercy of SL and Pseudo princess. Bingo please stop all this act that your doing. We are real investors out here trying to find a common ground to sort our problems. Maybe you will be better of editing those mannequin challenges or djinn at SL's parties. Btw FYI FB is not a good place to post stuff especially when u'all have cases going on.

AsstModerator Note: It looks like someone didn't get the memo. I warned ALL sides against making multies in this thread. It is unfortunate that someone against Exential chose to do this just before the arrest announcement.

Ok. This really is my last post. You guys can have the final word. Bye.

Such a sad time to depart Bingo. What we've all been waiting for just came in. Independent confirmation of Sydney Lemos being arrested on criminal charges.

Shall in put the fork in and call this one done, or is there anyone else who wants to vote for a more open minded approach to the situation?

One last post due to popular request. ;)

Fact: Being arrested and going to jail are two different things.

Opinion: He is not in jail but he may have been arrested.

Consideration: Please not the word "alleged". Please note that police station didn't comment and Exential are denying this arrest even took place.

Opinion: It's all a bit suspicious on both sides here. Bad news for us investors if it's true. It's just going to slow things down.

Fact: At the end of the day, all he has to do is prove the money is in the master account with brokers.

Opinion: Maybe under civil law he didn't have to prove it but under criminal law he does. Therefore somebody paid the money to file a criminal case against him.

Fact: EG are not telling full story. We know that lawyers and media bend the truth.

Fact: He was arrested on allegations before he sent emails about trade signals.

Opinion: Seems a bit odd to do that after being arrested.

Fact: He will just need to prove that he can settle all clients from brokers segregated and master accounts to avoid jail. If he can't prove it then it's a scam. I guess we will find out soon.

Question: If he is still sending trade signals and emails under EG banner over the coming months, then what does that mean?
In my opinion, 1 of 2 things.
1- He is innocent and it's not a scam. The authorities investigation showed allegations were incorrect.
2- He is guilty and the authorities can't prove it. He is above the law and the authorities are useless.

We will find out soon enough.

Please note that I am not trying to be right here. A lot of this post was opinion based. I do not work for EG and I am just as confused and frustrated as the rest of you. If u haven't invested in EG then please try not to take delight in others misery. Good luck!

Can you guys tell me if bellow is a fact, opinion or a fallacy:

We have raised the question of how he could legally set up and run another investment fund when he was apparently never licensed to do this in the first place, is under investigation for illegal trading by the DED, and has judgments against him from the civil courts.

Special emphasis on "never licensed to run an investment fund". Establishing this statement as a fact may mean that the whole business is indeed illegal. Proving it as a ponzi will be another thing.

Between the slanging match can I advise everyone to have a go at getting money back using email method described in this thread. My friend got a chunk back yesterday.

Back