Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Dear Nike17,

I guess your lawyers are misguiding you completely.
for every notification from the court to exential it only costs 250 AED.
If you want i have all the receipts for the newspaper notifications.
I also won the case in november and have filed for execution yesterday.

I am fighting my case by myself and havent appointed any lawyers.
Do let me know if you need any more assistance but i strongly say that your lawyers are misguiding you.
Be positive...
Hi, sure please advise me on this and attach some receipts that I can share with my lawyers? How much did you pay for the execution file? Thanks!

Hi, sure please advise me on this and attach some receipts that I can share with my lawyers? How much did you pay for the execution file? Thanks!
I paid 200 aed for an application from on time typing center and then 5020 aed for court fees.(3 accounts)..
Did your lawyers file for an execution??

Whether you hire a lawyer or go the DIY route, fighting is the best choice. Even if you don't get much back, you're working to make it harder for these scammers to come back and for others to start scamming.

Anyone saying to give up and do nothing is telling you exactly what scammers want you to believe.

I paid 200 aed for an application from on time typing center and then 5020 aed for court fees.(3 accounts)..
Did your lawyers file for an execution??
They are filing an execution now and asked me around 4,500 aed... is that the right cost?

They are filing an execution now and asked me around 4,500 aed... is that the right cost?
Whether you hire a lawyer or go the DIY route, fighting is the best choice. Even if you don't get much back, you're working to make it harder for these scammers to come back and for others to start scamming.

Anyone saying to give up and do nothing is telling you exactly what scammers want you to believe.
That is true. But after nearly 1 year from my very first lodge, I have the feeling that if the Court doesn't take a strong decision in terms of starting an investigation of EG's assets, I will have lost additional money due to these lawyers.

Yes...that's the right cost..it depends on how much you are claiming..it's 1.75 percent of whatever amount you are claiming..are they giving you any timeline to recover the money ??have they explained you the procedure after filing an execution???

Yes...that's the right cost..it depends on how much you are claiming..it's 1.75 percent of whatever amount you are claiming..are they giving you any timeline to recover the money ??have they explained you the procedure after filing an execution???
No. They said that the court (and the judge) shall be convinced to start an investigation only if many complaints were raised against EG. If an investigation starts (hopefully) then it may take more than 12 months since it is not even sure that assets are actually there.

Is this 1.75% additional payable amount apart from initial 3% that we are supposed to pay at the time of filing the case with court?

Is this 1.75% additional payable amount apart from initial 3% that we are supposed to pay at the time of filing the case with court?
Yes..these are the court fees for the execution.
And while filing your case it's not 3%..you will have to pay 6% of whatever you are claiming...

Back