Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
No I am not VL. Her English is terrible and mine is good.
I have never advocated EG. Look over my posts. I have never been on their side. I have only given a balanced argument without emotion. To be honest, I am about 30 years older than most of the people on this post. I must say that your generation has not been taught how to think. It's no loss to me, I'm already retired. I was offering a perspective of hope, a perspective away from the emotion of fear. I challenged people and nobody gave a convincing argument. I was confronted with name calling, hatred and false allegations. As I said, I don't care, my generation got rich from Real Estate. It was long term and required patience. Patience is short supply these days.
I agree with VL about lawyers. I think lawyers just take people's money. They get a unenforceable court ruling that means nothing.
I would suggest to give SL a chance. He said he would start payments in January but instead he was closed down and arrested. Therefore, the argument that we gave him a year doesn't count. You should have waited till January. If nothing after January then take the law route. Unfortunately people wanted him to be punished. Now we will never know if his promise of January was to be true.
The internet was supposed to connect people against authority and bigotry, instead it's a tool for the liars and haters to enforce the deceit of the authorities. You are haters. Non thinkers. You are impatient. Now we will never know who was right or wrong. You have failed to provide a logical argument. Your mind is made up and you a feeding of each others fear. Logic and reasoning is lost.
You think Sydney should be let free to try pay what he owes??? We know he has lied to us on many occasions and never made good on multiple promises yet you think he would have delivered on the Jan proposal (I say proposal because he never promised only loosely indicated that date) if left to his own? Would you extend this sort of reasoning to other criminals? This is why no one here really believes you are legit bingo, nobody could really be that naive.

SL never ever ever produced any proof he was trading our money as it was contractually given to him. I.e we gave him twelve months to do that before he was finally arrested. All he had to do was show where the money was and some trading receipts and records. So please stop with the bs, you do yourself and your cause a disservice.

I don't know if he would have paid. I would like to know. I was prepared to wait. Now we wait anyway. Maybe longer, maybe not, I guess we will never know. We would know by now if we waited.

I guess logic is confusing.

Most people aren't interested in reasoning to find the truth.

If they have made up their minds they just want constant reassurance that their belief is true.

This forum provides that constant reassurance and ignores reasoning.

Anyone that offers a different point of view is shot down. It's the human condition. I find it very interesting.)

here comes bingo again. you said you are 30 years older than us. that doesnt make sense because people of your age should have more logical reasoning than any of us. the only logical explanation is that you are either not telling the truth or you are one of SL's cronies.

as what apps79 said, how difficult can it be to just show the investors the proof of actual trading, and proof of where the money is. you wont need 1 year to do that. investors have waited long enough. the only recourse to enforce people to follow a contractual obligation is thru court. if you are indeed old enough, it shouldnt be difficult for you to understand this.

Most people aren't interested in reasoning to find the truth.

If they have made up their minds they just want constant reassurance that their belief is true.

This forum provides that constant reassurance and ignores reasoning.

Anyone that offers a different point of view is shot down. It's the human condition. I find it very interesting.)
"Reasoning to find the truth" -LOL, what the heck is that supposed to mean?

SL won't tell us the truth so courts will force it out of him. There may be some money left, maybe not. Guilty Criminals will do time, and it may help push UAE towards better regulation to protect others like myself being conned in the future. Try and get with reality bingo.

Through the muck of your allegations and name calling, I think you raise valid points. Well done.

I agree he needs to show where the money is and reassure investors.

I too think the courts may find the truth, however they will not return our money to us sooner.

Taking baby steps towards a mature conversation. So proud of you guys.
Now try to put emotion aside and listen to other people's points. Then you are starting to have a rational conversation. It's takes practice but you'll get there.

Please share your investments riderX so we can critique them. Why do you care? You didn't even invest in EG. Seriously Sir, why do u care to kill others hope? Hope based on logic and a balanced argument. You Sir, do not present a balanced argument. You Sir, didn't even invest in EG. You Sir, are getting joy from others misery. Hope and a balanced argument doesn't feed your joy. Only misery and pain bring people like u pleasure. You are a parasite feeding off others misery. I'm sure you post on many different forums. You Sir, are a very ill person. Ha ha ha I'm laughing at you!
Name calling like calling people a parasite? Bingo you seem to be the last one left on this forum who wants to ignore and argue the facts and then get upset when someone calls out your BS for what it is. This forum is helping people with updates and helping them make informed decisions on what their options are including but not limited to court actions both civil and criminal.

Unan 82,

There is no use of going to DED..it will not help..you will just spend 2020 aed and you will not get any solution as DED has already done what they were supposed to..
Just go to Dubai court and file the case..that's the first stage of your case..you don't need to appoint any lawyer for that..even the court fees which are 6.5 percent of whatever you are claiming can be paid later.you need to ask them for the application for this which will go the panel of judges and judges will approve this application which gives you the option to pay your court fees after the execution.
One more thing which I have realized that FCI market is also involved in this fraud as I have emailed them the details of the payment which I have received from FCI markets still they are saying that I don't have any account with them..I asked them that if I don't have any account then how did they transfer my profits to me ...then there was no reply from them which means they are hiding the truth and also involved in this mess....
Hi bro
Can you okase explain to me more about court steps I haven't taken any action against them andi think I need to do so now as it seems there's no way to get our funds back unless legally please guide me how to do.

The main contributors to this forum don't even have a account but they are actively pushing people to use lawyers. Why?

The main contributors to this forum don't even have a account but they are actively pushing people to use lawyers. Why?

Perhaps because people we care about like a brother and a cousin still have theirs in. It sucked that they didn't heed the obvious warning signs and pulled-out when I did. That's why I take satisfaction seeing the perpetrators and their cheerleaders get busted.

I also value truth and transparency, and am waiting for the day that the truth that had been long withheld from the victims, get uncovered.

Back