Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Yes, 4xjoe, absolutely. They are entertaining cases on appointment basis. And one can file a complain for the deficit. Don't know what the plan is. But yes, looks like they want to know if SL has ever paid people in 5 years. And if the problem has started all together for all or on different intervals. They do and will entertain criminal cases as of now to understand everything and it's better and gets easier for them to understand the case. So more the people go to file cases the truth will reveal and for the good of all of us. So the case filing has been a super option, as it's helping them to understand the whole case and what has been happening for 6 years, whether SL paid for 5 years or if he did not? And how? When? Etc! And if only in 2016 the problem started. And if all
Were getting the money and same amounts. The dubai police are doing a fantastic job. The officer told me that in their recent development they have réaliséd that the case filers have reduced since they have started the deficit amount conditition. So let's see a lot of light at the end of tunnel. I can't wait like the many clients to get to the end of this and stop naman taldar stoping us.

Courts decision is ultimate, none of the crooks involved can stop our money. we have our hopes high. None will
Loose our hard earned money. This Naman can go to jail while we all get paid.

And also some of my collègues are visiting bps to file cases and they know of this naman taldar as he had tried contacting them or either his lawyers tried contacting them to file cases. Many have understood what a dirty game this has been on the cost of our tears and pain. Naman and gang off to jail nowhere else. It seems like he is very scared now. NAMAN TALDAR AND MEGHA TALDAR HAVE GONE FACEBOOK BUT ARE IN INSTAGRAM IF YOU GUYS NEED THIER PHOTOS TO SHOW THE POLICE. Let them run but they can't hide.

And also some of my collègues are visiting bps to file cases and they know of this naman taldar as he had tried contacting them or either his lawyers tried contacting them to file cases. Many have understood what a dirty game this has been on the cost of our tears and pain. Naman and gang off to jail nowhere else. It seems like he is very scared now. NAMAN TALDAR AND MEGHA TALDAR HAVE GONE FACEBOOK BUT ARE IN INSTAGRAM IF YOU GUYS NEED THIER PHOTOS TO SHOW THE POLICE. Let them run but they can't hide.

Kindly explain 2 things.

1.) why does police needs anybody's photograph, they don't access to the database of each and everybody's emirates ID, passport copy, etc etc etc....? Use Productive mind, IT WILL WORK, TILL NOW YOUR MIND IS USED FOR DESTRUCTIVE THINGS, ITS NOT WORKING .

2.) You keep on writing that this couple is stopping our payment. CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW, NEITHER THIS GUY IS IN ACCOUNTS, NOR THIS GUY HAVE ANY ACCESS TO BANK ACCOUNTS OF EG. THE ONLY PERSON WHOM I ASSUME HAVE ACCESS IS WIFE OF SL WHO'S HIDING IN GOA, SO PRACTICALLY SHE'S STOPPING OUR PAYMENTS. :) :) :) :) :)

Truth which hurts! What's the problem if they get it from instagram. Anyways they deactivated their Facebook accounts yesterday. What's the problem I don't understand

Keep defending the crook! It works for clients to understand NAMAN TALDAR N MEGHA TALDAR THE BIGGEST FOOLS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. and have entered the biggest game in the world of crime! Idiots cannot win as criminals the end is bad very bad! Remember Sharjah jail?

Go tell the police , why tell me when NAMAN TALDAR N MEGHA, will get arrested for taking the dubai newspapers, lawyers and police for a long ride and wasting time, for all.

Seems to be your buddy, I know truth is bitter most of the times.

Why your buddy dint add in his statements that Sydneys wife has all the money and has all the bank accesses? Since you have claimed and someone else that he is the official witness against sydney Lemos's criminal case. He should fight with the police to prove his statements. Why cry like a baby on forums and Facebook and Watsapp chats, as if te police is not listening to him. Why the police have not asked her to comeback? Not listening to the crook I suppose lol anyways, let the police do their job. I won't comment on his wife's having the access, as I don't know that part of the story. naman taldar speaks in his shitty statements and the polices job is to find out, and catch the robber.

Ask your buddy, NAMAN TALDAR N MEGHA When they plan to run away? Start e packing their bags I suppose. Anyways they've packed themeseleves on Facebook organiser packing!! Good good!

His wife is hiding? In goa? In her own home town okay i thought people run away and hide in another country or in a place where no one can find them. anyways, let's the police search her and get her back as per Naman's statements and get our money !! Or else naman taldar is screwed if the money is not with her! And he will go inside for his wrong statements. I shall wish for Naman's statements to be true!

No escape NAMAN TALDAR N MEGHA!!!

Destructive works? Yes to destroy naman and megha taldar before he destroys all clients home. If you claim this guy knows nothing as he was not in any department. Than on what basis he gave his statement against sydney lemos, ?? Something to think ya!! This is what I am saying he has lied and lied and lied on the statements to drag this case or else dubai solves cases overnight. He is in deep **** for playing with the clients lives, what if the money is transferred to him since he is the team leader and this is to divert everyone's attention to valany and she ran away and SL inside and naman runs the show outside and gives SL a ready made business or the billions, once he is out in 2 years!! Hmmmm !!

the dirty game

And one more thing, this naman taldar has been fooling everyone that sydney lemos was running away on 9th December 2016 and was caught on the airport. The shittiest shittiest lie of all his lies. what's wrong with you ass)&:&$

He shows a ticket to Delhi from dubai, on 9th December, and SL returns to dubai in 2 days, economy class, but no year mentioned! Whyyyy??? Has anyone questioned this ba(&:&$:rd, why there's no year??? All jerks believed him again and got fooled the smart ones understood, guys get smart for once, he is taking us all for a ride.

This was sent to me a few days back by my collègue, as it's posted in all
Groups. We have checked this at a travel agency and it shows this was the ticket issued in 2015 December not December 2016. We have even checked SL never travelled anywhere in 2016. Me and my collègue have handed this over to the police against him. So let's see! What they do

And arn lawyers had mentioned on a newspaper that SL was arrested on 15th Jan 2017, time and again! See this di>~¥k. How he is getting caught

And yes! Go ask the barsha police station SL was never arrested at the airport

Imagine this evil man naman has mentioned this to the police, as if they don't have access to the immigration and systems what a fool really!

Naman taldar dude!! What you doing man!! ?? Going deeper in your own **** huh!!

Gosh! What a guy! What a guy! What a guy!

People you can confirm what I am saying at the police station. Thank you!!

This guy has many faces and names on many groups bullying eveyone. Stop getting fooled. He is stoping our money guys! What's wrong with people. With sydney lemos he needs to be in jail.

No one sees thier money until this man goes to jail.. please verify what I am saying and know the truth yourself

Naman taldar the biggest loser on earth! Please disappear man you're finshed

"mainly aimed at air cabin crew and church congregations."

The karma bill for everyone involved in creating, running, and promoting this scam keeps getting bigger and bigger.

And yes! Go ask the barsha police station SL was never arrested at the airport
Agreed, but If he was arrested from somewhere else Can you tell everybody from where on sheikh Zd road, which appt, which building and the appt is on who's name ;););););):p:p:p:p:p:p:):):):):):). Funny Ya?

why doesn't your wife ask you where you used to go when your stressed. Specially during this phase of your life?? I know poor you, so worried and in tensions and so scared. That's the place for you. Meena bazaar, midnight matinee.

Naman taldar, you are out of you mind now and very sick in your mind. You need some mental treatment, I think you have no cure too and yes, you can do nothing so you are going to the dirtiest level. This is who you are. You just see what your end will be for troubling all clients. Your a dead man and of now you go hide in bur dubai, or Rigga, these places suit you more

As I said, your days are numbered. Everyone knows what a crook you are! You prove it all the time. The dirtiest man I ever encountered in my life. You don't know what's even happening to you, you are a mad man... and talking rubbish now, just coz your dirty chapters have been opened us to the world.

Nut

You will go to hell for sure. Remember you live with two females and remember you have a daughter too..... just saying! Karma karma karma! But I hope it doesn't bite your daughter, but she will leave you for the father you are. Your dirty,,, yacks naman taldar! You are waste on this earth.... leave soon! You have to be in jail, just because your plan is failing, you are going mad and talking any rubbish. You disgust me! Good you are showing your character! Speaks a lot about you for sure.....

Your are stressed and I understand. Slap yourself for getting youself and your family in this state, should help you all!

Back